[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/s opinion on special ed people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 15
File: downsyndrome1.jpg (43 KB, 393x477) Image search: [Google]
downsyndrome1.jpg
43 KB, 393x477
What do you guys think about special ed people?
>>
>>74900537
Usually a result of environmental factors
>>
>>74900537
Gas them.
>>
>>74900537
>Retards have slanted eyes
ASIANS BTFO
>>
>>74900537
My sister is a super lib special ed major. I visited her class once, the teachers in it are hard working people who think they're helping out a lot.

But to an outsider like myself... They were basically paid babysitters. They tried to teach the tards lessons in cooking and life skills, and they would just eat the food or throw the weird card things. They have no idea what's going on.

Now obviously some tards can be semi independent, working at Walmart or what ever. But most are a financial and mental drain on parents.

There's no solution since aborting the tards when they're in the tard oven is a hot button issue, but I think the US would be a better place with less. I hope for one day a culture where aborting tards is acceptable: some parents could deal with it, some then would be free of burden.
>>
Encourage/financially support aborting them before their born when possible, force parents who know they're going to have retard babies ahead of time to pay for them if they don't abort, and parents who didn't know get government support in caring for their little burden.

Ideally threaten to have tard babies that were put up for adoption culled after 6 months to get pro-baby people to adopt them so the state doesn't have to deal with them, as actually killing babies doesn't go over well no matter how retarded.
>>
Should have been aborted.
>>
File: faggot baby.png (76 KB, 234x222) Image search: [Google]
faggot baby.png
76 KB, 234x222
>>74900537
I'm honestly so worried about [spoiler]having a tard child[/spoiler] that I just don't want to have kids. If there was a way to safely find out in relatively early fetus development if the kid is fucked, that would be a different story.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 521x623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 521x623
I'm a 14 year veteran Special Ed teacher. I love all the little retards, even the nigger retards. They are the only truly disabled people that deserve all the help they can get. I have no problem giving my time and money to give these little shits a better life. I have 0 sympathy for anyone claiming to be disable that isn't a retard. I have some fucking awesome stories if anyone is interested.
>>
File: 4L_Os5rsyhI.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
4L_Os5rsyhI.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
>>74902112
Share your stories even though retards should literally be executed.
>>
>>74900537
autists too? without them, /pol/ wouldn't exist
>>
>>74901059
Hit the nail on the head with that one anon. My cousin does the same thing with tards. There should be mandatory abortions for these people and for low functioning vegetables should be ethunized
>>
>>74902112
My hat off goes off to you brother. It's refreshing to see some people on /pol/ who understand its ok to take care of people ,instead of championing themselves as the pale, basement dwelling "ubermensch" who parrot edgy catchphrases like "kill the weak," yet are helpless without their parents financial support. I would love to hear stories.
>>
>>74901820
They have that m8. Medical science is amazing tese days
>>
>>74900537
I have toes like this, what the fuck...
Am I retarded, did nobody tell me I was retarded?
>>
I agree there are many tards that should be put out of their misery. Some of the tards I have in my school have only been kept alive for as long as they have because the parents are living off the benefits they receive for having a severely disabled tard child. I still would rather have a morbidly obese "disabled" person executed before any of the tards in my school.
>>
>>74900537
Nothing but a burden. The autists can run the camps until the last of the tards are ovened, and then we'll holocaust them too.
>>
File: 1463839218307.jpg (18 KB, 338x360) Image search: [Google]
1463839218307.jpg
18 KB, 338x360
>>74902112
Holy fuck it's been so long since we had a hard story thread

Let's get this shit PUMPED BOYS

Oh and feel free to make your time man, effort lasts forever
>>
>>74902469
I really do like to help people but I've helped way too many people who're more than capable to help themselves. That's why I turned to helping tards, they are the only humans worthy of my help.
>>
>>74902112
How could you love a soulless husk of a person?
>>
File: 1436304103659.png (25 KB, 637x796) Image search: [Google]
1436304103659.png
25 KB, 637x796
>>74902112
Give us your zaniest yarns anon
>>
So what does everyone wanna hear? Some violent tard stories? Pooptard stories? Shitty parents of tards stories?
>>
>>74902112
Did you ever hear about Fats McGee and his Retard Three?
>>
>>74902112
You used to post on /b/ a long time ago didnt you, I think I saved most of your stories.
>>
>>74903268
Anything with all three?
>>
>>74900537
There should be no integration into normal classes. Up until high school when we started selecting classes and could get away from them, we would have one or two special ed people in the room. They were constantly disruptive and annoying and gained virtually nothing.
>>
>>74900537
I coach Special Olympics events. Really puts things in perspective how much these parents have to sacrifice for their children. Taking every Saturday to drive your 20 something year old son to play basketball with the kids he grew up with shows a lot.
>>
I don't mind 'em but Clinton hates 'em

http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/hillary-horror-get-those-f-ing-retards-out-of-here/
>>
>>74903328
Nope. My stories are OC. I've never disclosed that I'm a teacher of tards on this Aboriginal rock art posting website before.
>>
>>74903359
What about high functioning autistics?
>>
>>74903049
>>74903049
I agree. Morbidly obese people and people with bullshit mental disorders like "crippling anxiety" who dont work shouldnt be helped. Tards deserve help because they truly need it.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 535x577
>>74900537
> 17 years old
>volunteering at a youth center for poor youths in the city
> see retarded nig
>couldnt help but dwell on it while im keeping score

I dont know why just the thought of her being helpless, stuck in the Jackson, MS ghetto, surrounded by a bunch of dindus produced awful feels. I just hated the idea. It seemed nightmarish, i wondered how her parents treated her.
>>
>>74904157
>parents (plural)
You're wrong there
>>
File: Neal's Story.png (1 MB, 4762x3928) Image search: [Google]
Neal's Story.png
1 MB, 4762x3928
While we're waiting on OP, here is Neal's story...
>pic related
>>
>>74904642
OP here, have a story to share
>be me
>be high school student
>be at school during lunch
>hanging out with friends
>feelsgoodman.png
>special ed kid approaches female friend
>kid tries to remove her sandals
>female friend is surprised
>holyshitwtf.png
>TA shows up, to stop the kid
>kid gets away Scott free without going to see the principal
This is why special Ed's should be kept away from normal students and segregated, unless they can act like normal students and can contribute something to society
>>
Tard teacher here. Sorry I'm on my phone typing these stories up so I don't take up too much time.
>>
>>74900537
I genuinely feel sorry for them and I hope that they somehow have a fufilling life and aren't drains on their caretakers
>>
>>74900537
I used to be in special ed. Ask me anything?
>>
>>74905887
What were you in for?
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 300x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 300x354
Tard teacher here. I'll start with a story from my second year. My best stories all took place in my second year.
We had a big ass math genius autistic dude that had his very own relocateable. Dude was 6'8", 300 lbs of furious autistic strength. You could tell him your birthdate and in less than 2 seconds he could tell you what day of the week you were born on. They had to replace the fluorescent lighting with incandescent in the class cuz he could hear the buzzing and it drove him to smashing faces. Most of all he hated cuss words like fuck, ass, shit.
>>
>>74905974
Autism
>>
On a purely moral basis, we should work to eliminate disease from society, including congenital disease. There's no moral justification for permitting people to suffer like this if we can prevent it through clever application of birth control and abortions.
>>
>>74906089
High functioning?
>>
>>74906045
One day his teacher thought it was a good idea to take him to an assembly with the rest of the population. He sat in the back row near a bunch of shithead tards that cussed a lot. Well ten minutes in the big dude jumps up and starts screaming "don't say shit, don't say shit" and so begins the smashening of biblical proportions. The kid that cussed got picked up and thrown into a row of chairs. Dude got instantly surrounded by 11 staff members including me.
>>
>>74901059
Fucking this. Some tards can be very well adjusted to life. I've seen tards in groups of friends and act completely normal and look like they're having fun. But a lot of them are just drainage.
>>
>>74906045
holy shit, 6'8 was this muscle or did he just have an armor of fat driven by muscle that could throw it around?
>>
>>74900537
We will have to kill them all. That's the most humane course of action.
>>
>>74906140
Two teachers got punched in the face in the first seconds of the bout and tapped out early. One teacher horse collared big dude to the ground and the rest of us grabbed whatever appendage we could and dragged his big ass out into the hallway. We had two people per arm and leg and we just kept him on his ass cuz he didn't have the proper leverage to get up that way. I had the upper half of his left arm closest to his mouth. He was snarling and spitting at me. We held him for about ten minutes and he started to get tired. We thought we were close to getting him under control but then some muscley douchebag new guy thought it was a good idea to position himself right behind big dudes big noggin and try to push him forward. I warned the dumbass but he said he could handle it. He deserved what he got...
>>
>>74906263
Bear muscle
>>
>>74906045
Florescent lighting does make an annoying buzzing sound. I could always hear classroom wall mounted televisions whirring when they were left on after class. Boggled my teachers minds that I could sense it
>>
>>74906286
Big dude threw his head back with the fury of a 1000 downies and connected with the douchebags cheek. I was within 12" of this dudes face as the tard noggin exploded his cheek bone and partially caved his face in. Douche was knock out cold. Big dude seemed satisfied with the destruction he had just wrought on this guy's face and quickly calmed down and walked quietly back to his relo. Douche came to and spit up a couple teeth and was taken away by an ambulance. He needed to reconstructive surgery to fix his face and was forever traumatized by the experience.
>>
>>74906272
That is not necessary, no need to shed blood only for a disability
>>
>>74906357
how old was the sperg?
>>
>>74906425
Someone screencap this
>>
>>74906434
Nah it's completely necessary. Need to adopt Spartan teachings more often. Kill them as infants.
>>
>>74906434
I actually work with them.

Funny tard kids turn into ugly depressed tard adults, who are a burden to everyone around them and to themselves.

If you had only seen what they parents live through you wouldn't have any second thoughts. Killing them is the most merciful act one could think of.
>>
>>74906609
That was in the past, I say it better that we segregate them from normal people
>>
>>74906550
17. He had gigantism. Think a blonde Andre the Giant
>>
>>74906425

Did anyone try to teach him advance math? Maybe he could've made some discoveries...
>>
>>74906720

How about we use genetic engineering to fix them?
>>
>>74904157
Rape erryday
>>
>>74906795
Are you white or a nuffin?
>>
>>74906763
damn, more like halfthor bjornsson. How do you get that strong on a diet of spaggetthios, anime and train models?
>>
File: 8466718281.jpg (245 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
8466718281.jpg
245 KB, 800x800
No excuse for them not to be aborted if their defect is caught during the pregnancy
>>
>>74906961

100% western european ancestry

Any you?
>>
>>74904588
>>74906955
do yall want me to dive deeper into self destruction, alcohol, and self-loathing?
>>
>>74905292
Fucking faggot kys
>>
>>74907228
100% white here too
>>
>>74907322
Fat
>>
>>74906434
Yes it is. They contribute nothing, and only take from society. They're basically worse than niggers, with the minor saving grace that they don't reproduce.
>>
>>74906795
I'm not sure. He left the school a year after the incident
>>
>>74900537

Send them back to Mexico.
>>
>>74900654
As someone who's been a behavior therapist working with developmentally disabled people for about 7 years, in my experience autism seems pretty random.

But retarded people are nearly always poor, and nearly always come from shitty families. Don't know if this is a real trend or just my perception, and I'm sure the APA would be too cucked to mention a link between being retarded and having nigger or ultra-white trash families. But I think for mental retardation there's definitely something to it
>>
cousin has a kid with a deformed head and hearing aid (he's like 5 right now). I never heard for sure, but i always thought he would turn up retarded but he seems to be a completely normal 5 year old except for the hearing aid and deformed head/neck
>>
File: laugh_longjohn.gif (795 KB, 245x168) Image search: [Google]
laugh_longjohn.gif
795 KB, 245x168
>>74901059

>super lib

>special ed

Ah, but you repeat yourself.
>>
In all honesty, put down
>>
>>74900537

They should be euthanized.

We should be looking further into eugenics to make better, more intelligent and more healthy people for the future.
>>
>>74907641
There were these two retarded girls who I went to school with, like bang on your head and scream retarded. I saw their parents while waiting in the office and they both were fat and looked inbred. Poor genes definitely plays a factor.

My brother is bipolar and I always wondered why I turned out normal and he didn't until I hit my 20s and started experiencing symptoms of OCD and depression. Poor genes, mang.
>>
>>74904157
I dated a girl who taught downies for a little bit. The whole idea of her career just made me depressed. Like, lay in my bed and don't get out for days kind of depressed. That feeling you get when your alarm goes off in the morning for a really shitty job. I don't know, just couldn't do it. Life is cruel.
>>
>>74902738

post pics as proof

write "hey o" on one of your feet so we know
>>
>>74906045
>Most of all he hated cuss words like fuck, ass, shit.

Based. I fucking hate swearing.
>>
>>74907960
I've seen a number of families completely burdened by downies. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. It's awful; a caricature of life in all but the mildest of cases.
>>
>>74907980
Many of the parents of the non-autistic tardos in my school are fucking trash. The parents of these three ultra tards I work with a lot are first cousins. The autistic kids almost always have normal parents. Autistics is random as hell
>>
>>74907086
>How do you get that strong on a diet of spaggetthios, anime and train models?

Holy fk I can't breathe
>>
>>74908625
How do the autistics behave?
>>
>>74900537
My pinky finger curves inward, am I retarded?
>>
>>74907086
The dude actually ate really healthy food. Lot of fruit and veggies. He also ate a lot of hot dogs
>>
>>74900537

really depends on the degree of how disabled the person is

for someone severely special needs...

>creates burden on society
>meaningless/rough life plagued with disability and suffering
>needs extra programs/classes/precautions to be taken care of
>more of a strain on parents/caretakers than a child without special needs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE&ab_channel=jaxdotcom

now of course not all special ed are this severe, but when you get whats mentioned in the video above
or people who can barely move/talk/look in the right direction, it's really a meaningless life full of suffering

now of course, my perspective might change if my child were special ed. maybe unconditional love from parents
prevents abortions of special ed?
>>
>>74905292
>Tard named tj
>23 and a junior in high school
>He got the tard real bad, stubby limbs/fingers/toes and drool faced
>Would hug the pretty girls, flirt all the time, would get jealous if a bf shows up
>One day at lunch he was sulking
>Comes over, sits with us because we have an open seat
>"Biddeny dun wanna hug"
>Tell him just give her a hug, what's the worst that could happen
>"Ahl ged in dwouble"
>Lol nope and tell him they don't ever really punish special kids. Ask him what the worst thing is someone from his class has had as punishment
>"Izzybel dint get to go on daboot an was sad cauz chee wanded du go on daboot"
>Well tj, what's better? Cute girl hugs or that boat?
>See the spark in his eyes as he realizes no punishment he will get is as bad as not hugging cute girls
>He waddles over and hugs her and gives her a smooch on the cheek
>He had to spend the rest of lunch in time out

He progressed to groping and spanking girls in the hallway. He never got worse than 30 minutes detention.
>>
>>74908768
the autistic kids seem like they are completely devoid of all emotion except when they get out of their routine and then they get angry and cry
>>
>>74908935
Are some of them intelligent?
>>
>>74908915
Holy shit, TJ sounds like a fucking bro.
>>
>>74906361

Youre retarded
>>
>>74909113
And you need to stop chewing so loudly.
>>
>>74908915
Tard teacher here. I caught two tards in a bathroom. One tard was black autistic and the other was white downy. The black was reaming the whites asshole with his 12" donkey dick. The downy was enjoying it.
>>
>>74900537
>yfw all downies look EXACTLY the same

how much you wanna bet they're all cloned in a lab and sent out into the world to steal our womyn?
>>
>>74909044
He really was. I was surprised finding out they thought he just had a shift in thought or whatever would cause him to do that. I don't think any of the wranglers ever found out that we made him self-aware. Or at least made him realize he was bullet proof
>>
>>74909023
Give them an iPad loaded with games and they can play the shit out of it. I had a kid that was unbelievable at that Temple Run game. None of us normies could come near his high score. Give him all sorts of puzzles and shit and he'd blow em out of the water. Try to teach him simple math like 2+2 and he'd throw a bitch fit. I suspect his intelligence, if you could properly measure it would be astounding.
>>
>>74900537
eugenics are needed to maintain the healthiest genetic population.
>>
>>74902460
We need a surefire way of detecting tards in the womb though
My cousin was supposed to be retarded according to my aunt's doctor
Now she's in med school and hot ass fuck, like I want to fuck her hot
>>
>>74902112
>nigger retards

Little redundant
>>
>>74903775
Sperg burglar here, I couldn't stand being in normal classrooms when I was in school.
>>
Tard teacher. I had an autistic kid some years ago that I swear to god was like one of those Pre-cogs from minority report. Any female staff that was pregnant he could tell them if it was a boy or girl. One girl was 10 weeks along and he put his hand on her belly and accurately predicted a boy. He did that with like 8 women at that school. He was 100% accuracy. His mom was a drug addict and her boyfriend was heroine addict. The boyfriend got tossed in jail on day and this kid moped around for 3 days saying "Cal is a ghost now". "Cal" hung himself in his jail cell on the fourth day. The kids was happy go lucky the day "cal" hung himself. He did all sorts of weird shit like that.
>>
>>74904157
I can relate, I live out in the boondocks. Alot of white-trash from nearby trailer park near where I work and increasing number of nigs moving in.

can't tell you how many helpless kids come in with fat single moms buying candy and cigarettes with ebt and what little cash they have.

Some you can tell are affected somewhat from the mom drinking or smoking during pregnancy and others just down right mentally retarded.

It really is a nightmare show, I see these 'people' everyday I work and their poor kids have to suffer. They are sometimes bruised, dirty, no socks and or shoes and always crying.

I sometimes think why there isn't any development in 2nd and 3rd world countries where it must be alot worse, are decent human beings so rare on this planet?

I never really believed in population control, seeing it as some psychotic agenda pushed by govt/rich geneticists but if 50% of Humans are like this across the world--I can understand.
>>
File: pepe_kek.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
pepe_kek.png
60 KB, 904x692
>>74907888

>trips

yeeee Kek blesses me
>>
File: 1452649806311.png (113 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1452649806311.png
113 KB, 375x360
>>74900537
>got put in the retard room aka "study skills" for having spergers
>class was a mix of legit tards, lazy bastards, class clowns, dumb but not retarded kids, and seemingly normal kids who had no clear reason for being there
>spent every second angrily wishing I was in a normal class and hating the teachers
It was basically that episode of King of the Hill where they started transferring students to the tard room for any reason they could find.
>>
>>74908872

typical NEET really

surprised he wasn't asking for good boy points
>>
>>74910733
Link?
>>
>>74909900

>implying your cousin wasn't aborted and they didn't just try again
>>
>>74909900
>Now she's in med school and hot ass fuck, like I want to fuck her hot
Well that's one guaranteed way to make a retarded child.
>>
>>74911380
>bruised

Of course, i understand why you put "people" in quotation marks. What do we do with those who take their anger out on some of the most helpless children? They wouldnt smack a full grown man on the street. They'd pop their little tard for crying too much, and then they go and help themselves to a king size kit kat at the local service station with ebt bux while all their othe children including the tard starves. Despite what your political ideology is, I think what unites /pol/ is that there is some segment of society we wish we could put on their knees and put a round in the back or their head.
>>
>>74911776
Nah my aunt and uncle are super fucking Christian which is why they didn't scoop her out in the first place
>>74911971
Now how that works nigger
The only reason incest can yield shit kids is because if our family has some fucked up recessive defect in our genes her and I fucking would increase the odds of that shit showing
Not that I can or would fuck her but as a human she's hot and I'd try to fuck her if we were unrelated is what I meant
>>
File: stream_img[1].jpg (75 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
stream_img[1].jpg
75 KB, 680x382
>>74900537
>What do you guys think about special ed people?

I think that with this Zika shit we're going to have a lot more, and soon.

>Zika breaks out in Brazil
>that's where the olympics are
>the entire world headed to Brazil for a few weeks, then returning to their countries

This is a fucking recipe for disaster, you wait and see.

I'm actually pretty worried about this shit, guys, but nobody's really putting much attention, in fact the olympics are scheduled to go on like nothing happened
>>
>>74901820
Don't get bitten by a mosquito
>>
>>74910733
he did have a 50% chance
>>
>>74911380
really there are no studies that indicate smoking does anything other than cause a low birth weight.
>>
>>74913226
It'll be like two summers ago when faggots on here were loading up on gas masks to sell to Ebola preppers. God that was glorious.
>>
>>74913226
my wifes pregnant now and I think the exact same thing.

why dont they just move the fucking olmpics back to china where they get that shit done with style. nobody would complain except brazil and no more zika babies.
>>
File: Hilldog.jpg (176 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Hilldog.jpg
176 KB, 800x800
Heres one

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/good-goy
>>
>>74902548
they have it but they really dont test unless you are in a certain category. its not as if everyone who had a disabled child knew they were going to have one. there are risks with the tests so they only test people in certain risk groups.
>>
>16 year old Autistic girl lives on my street
>This story happened before I knew she was autistic
>Doing some mowing outside, run inside to grab a drink
>Come back out and the girl is riding out of my garage with my 500$ bicycle
>Yell for her to stop, she ignores it
>Grab hockey stick, run to catch up and shove stick in the back tire
>She flips over, starts crying and her arm is clearly snapped just below the elbow
>Mom and Dad come running over screaming at me
>WHYD YOU DO THAT TO MY DAUGHTER
>Explain she was trying to steal my bike
>SHE IS AUTISTIC SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
>Calmly state I didn't know she was autistic, but regardless she was trying to steal my bike
>Dad starts threatening me saying he should kick my ass
>Laugh in his face and tell him to try it, they'll just be making two trips to the hospital instead of one

I did end up going to the hospital to apologize to her in the end, but god damn I don't understand why families of mentally disabled people think their child is free from consequences
>>
>>74915005
except this time there have already been cases of Zika here in the US

This is real, not some swine flu bullshit

Like I said wait and see, when there's a huge uptick of retarded babies just remember my post
>>
>>74900537
My whole family is special ed. My bio family abandoned me when I was 4 and I was raised by special needs. They're pretty great
>>
>>74900537
They're a waste of resources.
We cannot be an advanced race until we toughen up and start euthanizing literal shitflinging, perpetually yelling retards that contribute nothing to society.
>>
Mercy kill.
>>
>>74915358
Didn't need to Indianna Jones the bike yiu ass but i do agree with you ;^]
>>
>thread about coddling retards instead of preventing them
jesus christ, I can't wait until the elections are over and this board recovers.
progressivist shilling + surge in softhearted redditor immigration = this fucking cancer
>>
>>74915358
was she a cutie?
>>
>>74901820
If it happens, get it social service'd to be some other fucker's problem.
Try again.
>>
>>74900731
This. Hindrance to society.
>>
>>74906425
This is why retards should not be tolerated.
>>
I feel bad for them, but then again I have the mental capacity to realize just how handicapped they are, I'm sure some of them do also but I'm willing to bet a majority don't actually realize just how deprived of their mind they are and are content and simple people.
Something about seeing a grown man or woman being unable to care for themselves though just upsets me though, like life took a huge shit on them before they were born.
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.