[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats wrong with White people? Did they forgot how to have sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: What.png (94 KB, 1600x982) Image search: [Google]
What.png
94 KB, 1600x982
Whats wrong with White people?

Did they forgot how to have sex?
>>
>>74897555
They're afraid of taking care of childrens, career is more important. Fuck that shit, I'm going to have 10 kids and everyone can go to hell.
>>
File: Little white diks.jpg (199 KB, 1590x910) Image search: [Google]
Little white diks.jpg
199 KB, 1590x910
Remember this is Europe + Central Asia with Turks and others that multiply rapidly else it would be downward curve.
>>
>>74897555
Normal families have children when they can sustain it.
Everyone else has far too many to handle, leeches of the government or foreign aid because we encourage it for what ever reason and it keeps going
>>
>>74897555
white women have been indoctrinated to believe they should go to college and be a career woman so they wait until they're like 37 years old and have 1 kid
>>
>>74897734
No no Whitey DASS RASIST YOU NEED TO RACEMIX
or better play vidya FUCK WOMYN HAHAHA
>>
>>74897555
what are you talking about?
they all seem pretty steady
>>
>>74897881
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL8g7zy6qxw
>>
>>74897918
Are you idiot in almost 100 years our population barely changed.

Look at these "poor" fuckers multiplying.
>>
Divorce
>>
>>74897555
There just isn't an incentive to have kids. Before it was religious Christians who reproduced like rats, but this group has been minimized.

Secular people, like myself, think it's more logical to to use your resources to promote yourself, not to have kids.
>>
>>74897878
We have too many Bureaucracy and regulations, its impossible to live in European countries you have to do everything by rule or your neighbour will snitch you if you grow tomatoes that are not approved by inspector, we literally have became robots.
>>
WORLD IS TOO WHITE WE NEED MORE DIVERSITY!!!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.