[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany going to shit in any moment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
>http://www.finanzen.at/nachrichten/anleihen/Deutsche-Bank-AG-Moodys-downgrades-Deutsche-Banks-ratings-senior-debt-to-Baa2-long-term-deposits-to-A3-and-counterparty-risk-assessment-to-A3cr;-outlook-stable-1001218549

Kek works in mysterious ways. Maybe he didn't gave us Hofer victory in Austria, but maybe he will give us Deutsche Bank crashing down

>BCE will save it

Yes, and we all will pay for it, so prepare yourselves for a new buttfuck, now with millions of muslims inside of our countries to help us to go through this situation.

TL;DR Germany could be the new Greece
>>
File: hitlerpepe.jpg (8 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
hitlerpepe.jpg
8 KB, 224x224
J U B I L E E
Y
E
A
R

Every 7 years, the prophesy takes place. We are now on the shemitah, the 49th year, the jubilee year. Prepare yourself for the washing away of debt
>>
>>74897118
Germany is the arab greece
>>
File: germany_eurozone_trade_balance.png (114 KB, 640x389) Image search: [Google]
germany_eurozone_trade_balance.png
114 KB, 640x389
>Germany could be the new Greece

Greece was killed by austerity

Germany would never austerity themselves they run the EU

If Germany ever gets in debt it's jubilee time.

If anyone else gets in debt it's austerity time.
>>
>>74897118
This is not a good thing. Unlike Greece, Germany has very deep economic and financial ties in most Europe. It will fuck both Italy and Spain hard
>>
>>74897118
Are you preparing yourself for the imminent chaos?
>>
>>74897386
I pray for that jubilee time, because if Germany blows up, the entire EU blows up, and it eventually it's gonna happen one way or another, so let's make it brutal.
>>
>>74897394
Germany will cancel it's debt

they run the EU they will never go into austerity

Austerity is for the peasants (Greece, Baltics)
>>
File: bigpimp.png (192 KB, 304x373) Image search: [Google]
bigpimp.png
192 KB, 304x373
>>74897118
>tfw you will, like your ancestors, also witness germany collapse
>feels gud
>>
>>74897118
Merrill Lynch was too big to fail, Deustche Bank is to big to bail out
>>
File: arnold_chris_chan27.jpg (473 KB, 1795x1018) Image search: [Google]
arnold_chris_chan27.jpg
473 KB, 1795x1018
>>74897608
it really does, fuck Germany
>>
>>74897505
I've got a backpack with water, cans of food and some toold, just in case I've got to literally run to the mountains.

>>74897559
If BCE saves Deutsche Bank, and cancel any debt to Germany, we're going to see some serious shit (I hope), because you can't ask for austerity and just cancel your own debt. Civil War.

>>74897668
I don't know how are they going to make this shit up.
>>
>>74897980
This was to >>74897399
>>
>>74897118
they probably spent to much on all those anti exit commercials in the Uk
>>
>>74897559
>Germany will cancel it's debt
Isn't DB also exposed to a lot of derivatives? How does that play out in this scenario?
>>
>http://fortune.com/2015/12/28/deutsche-bank-hua-xia/

China just let us die please
>>
>>74898006
You also will need guns and convert all euros and dollars into gold and silver.
>>
>>74897668
The ECB would just print Euros out of thin air and use them to restore lost capital and DB would be back in the game.
>>
File: What.png (100 KB, 1587x982) Image search: [Google]
What.png
100 KB, 1587x982
Actually guyz you should be looking at these graphs...
>>
File: Little white diks.jpg (196 KB, 1583x910) Image search: [Google]
Little white diks.jpg
196 KB, 1583x910
Do you see problem here?

Yes ! its too many fucking White people we need MO DIVERSITY!!!
>>
File: dbderivative.png (52 KB, 616x590) Image search: [Google]
dbderivative.png
52 KB, 616x590
>>74899131
Of course they would do that. But is too much...
>>
>>74899333
I think 90% over here are red pilled about this
>>
I don't want financial happening, I like money
>>
is now a good time to invest in a s&p 500 index fund?
>>
>>74899673
What is Total Deritative Exposure spain?
>>
>>74899673
Why not? If the ECB can bail out entire governments I don't see why it wouldn't bail out some german bank.

Heck, why even bother to go to work every morning when the ECB can just print out that salary for you?
>>
File: the new Germans.jpg (344 KB, 1500x822) Image search: [Google]
the new Germans.jpg
344 KB, 1500x822
>>74897118
>>
>>74900116
just mean they have this much exposure to derivatives, but most of it is balanced out (i.e, they are long 32 trilion and short 32 trillion so it evens out)...

The problem happens when there is a counterparty failure. Say a big bank that has a 5 trilion exposure against DB goes under, now DB is 27 trillion long and 32 trillion short so they have to rebalance their position which causes pain in financial market and more counterparty failure... this is what is called a domino effect its pretty bad, it happened in 2008, but the central banks bailed out the banks... this is what they mean when they say a bank is too big to fail, the liability to the overall system is to big to let one fail.. but then those big banks just gamble like crazy since they know they wil be bailed out if they fail. What a rambling im on sorry if im not clear
>>
>>74900007
No.
>>74900116
A derivative is a financial contract with a value that is derived from an underlying asset. Derivatives have no direct value in and of themselves, their value is based on the expected future price movements of their underlying asset.
>>74900511
Spain has a GDP and debt of 1.4 trillion $ for example. This is 60 times bigger.
>>
>>74900551
Can I be German too!
>>
DB has been circling the drain for years. It's about damn time it collapsed. Then the recovery can finally begin in Europe.
>>
I get my foreign sales checks through Deutsche Bank, will this fuck my checks senpai?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.