[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why I'm the next Hitler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: adolf-hitler.jpg (768 KB, 2816x2165) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler.jpg
768 KB, 2816x2165
Meet your next Hitler

> we both come from a broken home
> we both didn't do good in school
> we both got rejected on the things we wanted
> europe is the same as before
> we both have a good story
> people think we have potential
> soon I'll become Leader of Europe
> I don't attack Russia
> Just start a fight between Russia and USA
> do swiss neutral shit
> when the time has come execute order 66
> I'm too nice to be the bad guy
>>
>>74896818

Hitler was Austrian dumbass.
>>
a-are you a closet gay with many jewish friends, too, Hans?
>>
>>74896818
Are you also a decorated war hero who was wounded in battle and dismayed at your countries defeat during your recovery? That's a crucial part your missing you Merkel Licking Kraut rocket
>>
>>74897082
So less people will expect a guy from Germany, since something like this can never happen again and he won't be german.
>>
>>74897082
With what just happened in Austria, I'd like to hear an Austrian anon's take on how similar they are to him...
>>
>>74897353
Wake up it's not 1933, it's 2016 just be a vegan feminist supporter
>>
>>74896818
Hi next Hitler, will you kill the jews? Pretty please.
>>
>>74896818
Join the military, my German bro.
>>
>>74897570
No, fighting the jews is stupid. Gain their trust, the rich jews are around the world not in Germany only. Say you help them with the war between Russia and USA. Use them as cannon fodder during war.
>>
>>74898019
Kek
>>
>>74898019
But after the war, will you kill them then?

I can't support you without some new shoah.
>>
Just start a war between Russia and USA. They are already enemies so no one will be surprised when shit hits the fan. Stay neutral because that is the logical thing to do in this situation. Keep your head down as long as possible but supply both countries with weapons over countries like swiss. Play for both sides as long as possible. If the people want you to do sth. Start a new war between China and Japan. Stay neutral. Watch as the whole world fight each other, but don't let them use nuclear weapons. When the war gets cold use your army to attack usa and russia together. Just tell them my army is going to help you and the other army is to attack the enemy. After the war have epic last speech then get murder by jews. Then publish that the jews have financed the terrible terrible war. Become an hero. Jews are now free to kill.
>>
>>74898589
War is something bad, so you should feel bad for even bring sth up like this. I don't want your support I want your loyalty. I'm not more of a person then you are with the same fears like you. But together we can create something better. After the war is over I let you decide what do with your jews.
>>
Twist: OP is Angela Merkel
>>
>>74896818
Good luck man. From a Jew. Kill me if you have to.
>>
>>74899618
I'm just a simple men, from a house with no name. I'm simply here to do the right thing and serve the people i have sworn my loyalty.
>>
>>74900018
Do you want to be famous if you die? I build you a statue my friend.
>>
>>74896818
Are you in politics?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.