[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it is okay to kill and eat an animal for meat, does that mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Mussolini.jpg (30 KB, 400x508) Image search: [Google]
Mussolini.jpg
30 KB, 400x508
If it is okay to kill and eat an animal for meat, does that mean it is okay to fuck an animal for pleasure or something like that?
In both cases you do something with the animal it isn't meant for.
I would never fuck an animal or anything myself, just wondering.
>>
>>74896614
You are as deep as a puddle
>>
SHeeiTT OP that REALLY makes You tink
>>
>>74896614
In your case Sven, only if its a male.
>>
>>74896614
why aren't animals meant for eating?
>>
>>74897161
Why aren't animals meant for fucking?
>>
>>74896614

>In both cases you do something with the animal it isn't meant for.
>meant for

Livestock is MEANT to be eaten. That's the reason those animals were born.
>>
>>74897450
>Implying someone can't start breeding animals for the sole purpose of fucking them
>>
>>74897704

Not even in the Muslim country you expatriated from, do your people breed animals ONLY for fucking.
>>
>>74896614
According to white women, Yes.
>>
>>74897704

OP gets it.

Once animals are considered property, we can arbitrarily decide that they can be used for anything. There is no logical reason as to why X animal can be used for meat, but not Y (excluding poisonous/venomous animals). In other words, there is no difference between beef, horse meat, and dog meat (assuming it's a stray dog).
>>
>>74896614
Oh, Sweden. Well you can't fuck an animal but you can watch a nigger fuck an animal.
>>
>>74897944
People can start doing that though, and if the moral argument goes for eating animals it should go for fucking them as well.
>>
1. Go 1000 days without meat, and you can't use any expensive vegan supplements
2. Die or at least become incredibly weak

1. Go 100,000 days without fucking animal
2. Nothing happens

Can't say for sure but I think one of those things might be more important
>>
>>74898361
oops i meant 10,000

after 100,000 you'd be dead heh
>>
>>74897372
because there is no literally purpose to fucking an animal

there is necessity in eating and no real reason to restrict yourself to plants
>>
>>74898361
1, this wasn't about vegan-ism vs meat eating, it was about killing animals compared to fucking them

2, Even if meat would be absolutely necessary and lack any alternatives, even non-vegan ones, we still consume far more meat than we really need to.

>>74898764
Would you safe it's safe to assume that it's immoral to wear fur as well then, as that is largely unnecessary in our modern world?
>>
I am gonna have to leave now, so I am not gonna be able to answer anymore. Just thought you should know why I won't answer any more.
Hope I haven't been to much of a faggot.
>>
No man you have a hand. You can fuck it and it's good. But you cannot eat it safely. This is where the animal comes in.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.