[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think Christ meant when he said the meek shall inherent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 18
File: christ.jpg (316 KB, 580x299) Image search: [Google]
christ.jpg
316 KB, 580x299
What do you think Christ meant when he said the meek shall inherent the earth?
>>
>>74896196
he predicted the jews
>>
>>74896196

What is the point of being meek?

If you are a meek male, western society will SHIT on you and laugh while doing it.

It's not worth taking the abuse.
>>
Aggressive people kill one another. Those who are meek and who don't seek conflict will stay out of the way and outlive those who go to war.
>>
>>74896196
Aggressive and violent people will dominate this age but will eventually end up in the fiery furnace.
The meek will be crowned kings in the Kingdom of Heaven.
Many who are first will be last.
>>
>>74896196
They'll be the only ones left behind after the strong go on to colonize the stars.
>>
>It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Pope-Kissing-Immigrants-Feet.jpg (466 KB, 940x545) Image search: [Google]
Pope-Kissing-Immigrants-Feet.jpg
466 KB, 940x545
this
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 163x224) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 163x224
He didn't mean anything because he never existed and never said that lol
>>
>>74896666
>those quads
I see you, Satan.
>>
>>74896196

What do you think OP means when he spams the same thread day in, day out?
>>
>>74896196
Compare the life of some humble farmer to that of some glory-seeking warrior. The farmer marries and lives a peaceful live, has many children and multiplies his people across the Earth, he benefits society and as a member of the landed class even gets to vote for the fate of his country. The warrior charges into battle and gets his cock cut off.

Just compare shithole Afghanistan or Somalia full of savage, irresponsible warmongers to literally any country in Europe. Sure warriors are also needed to protect the people of these more peaceable nations from savages, but the fact of the matter is that the armies of these peaceful nations fight not for personal gain or glory but for the protection of their people and peaceful way of life.

"The meek will inherit the Earth" is basically saying savage barbarity won't amount to any tangible, long-lasting success. Just look at Africa for an example.
>>
>>74897013
Damn I'de love to fight you in real life
>>
>>74896196
More precisely, he predicted the end of jews - So far we haven't had much success.

Jesus hated jews, their banking and usury practice.
>>
>>74897192
There are no Jews. The only thing that separated Jews from Gentiles was that Jews had received the Word of God. They'd received his blessing, basically.

Jesus Christ was the Word made flesh, and he gave his blessing to everyone, both Jews and Gentiles. So once the Gentiles received the Word of God through Jesus Christ, they were no different than the Jews, who did have the Word.

It's not just a blessing, though. According to scripture, one who is ignorant of the Word of God shouldn't be held accountable for his actions. But once you have the Word, and have knowledge of what you should and shouldn't do, then you're no longer innocent.

We're all God's chosen people. There are, quite literally, no longer any Jews. Jesus brought an end to the distinction.
>>
>>74896196
When the technologically advanced, industrially capable & societally inclined "mighty" people of the earth build stairways to heaven, and over time the vast majority of humans leave earth and ascend to the heavens in order to live in them among the stars...

...then, the tiny minority of luddites & unfortunates who stay behind -- the "meek" -- shall, indeed, inherit the earth, for they are the last to remain.

And, so, these very few eventually begin to repopulate the earth, cthonic peoples lost in a wilderness forgotten by their distant cousins (who had long since left), and the cycle repeats....
>>
>>74896196
To help the stupid goyim regress to the mean.

The meek shall inheret nothing, those who survive inheret the earth.
>>
>>74896196
literally the dirt
>>
>>74896666
>6666
I think Jesus meant that since the love of money is the root of all all evil, people would much rather live in comfort than make sacrifices and be a good Christian to please the Lord. It does not mean that rich people cannot go to Heaven , but it's more difficult because they are likely in love with earthy things rather than spiritual things.
>>
i used to think that it was degenerates, suffering from sin and weak because of it, would band together under the banner of weakness to destroy the strong and healthy.

now i believe that it has to do with believing in God. to believe in God one has to be pliable or yielding in such a way so that they can understand what it means. in other words, they have to let go of their own human creation and surrender to Him. then one is guided, so to speak, in the best way possible. people are meek through realizing that they are children of God.
>>
File: efbl21m.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
efbl21m.gif
1 MB, 500x500
Christianity is a slave religion. Founded by slaves with slave ideas.

>Be meek and don't break your chains, goy<
>>
>Slaves are the best people. Destroy the works of your betters and bring them down to your level. Be happy in being slaves with them.
>Good goyim
>>
>>74896196
That those who don't help the poor and horde for themselves will not reap the rewards of Heaven
>>
>>74899116
on a final note, it is through realizing God that humanity will be guided toward the best place possible -- higher consciousness. i think that it's our only hope. the meek shall inherit the earth.. it's an evolution in the state of consciousness, and people need to get on board with it. once people realize, then it will be a heaven on earth.
>>
File: 1457539665113.png (484 KB, 1180x450) Image search: [Google]
1457539665113.png
484 KB, 1180x450
>>74896196
Beta Uprising
>>
>>74899149
If you want to live the life of a savage go live in Africa. Civilization is not built upon nigger behaviour.
>>
>>74896534
Truth is though, that there is no shortage of hot blooded alphas, they are being churned out as fast as they die. This means that the meek will simply go from one alpha overlord to another.

The statement is a lie.
>>
He meant if you act like a pussy you'll inherit the world's population.
>>
>>74896196
He was misquoted. he actually said the NEETS will inherit the earth.
>>
>>74896196
It was a warning.
>>
He meant that all those that serve others and are not selfish and treat people kindly are going to inherent the earth.
>>
The meek have little and so aren't tempted into sin as often as others. It also makes them a lot more likely to turn to God out of desperation, making them more devoted to God. After overcoming temptations by habit for a long enough time, these people also aren't very likely to veer away from their devotion, making them very loyal to God.
>>
>>74896196

He meant good goyim should be pacifists and passive resistance the Roman Empire to death and not hurt the poor Jews.

He also never said it.
>>
>>74896666
A camel is a large animal. (He probably chose a camel because that's what he was geographical familiar with.) A needle's "eye" is the hole at the opposite end of the sharp part.

A camel can't fit into a needle's hole, it's huge compared to it.

He was saying that it will be VERY difficult for the rich to go to Heaven.

He may have been exaggerating, but maybe he was speaking literally... most of the rich are Jews, who will not go to Heaven anyway.
>>
>>74896196
Eat the rich
>>
>>74896468
So Jesus was wrong and an idiot?
>>
>>74902467
No egos allowed in paradise. If you can manage to get rich, kill your ego, and use your wealth mostly to help people in some divinely inspired way, then you should be okay.
>>
>>74902704
This is true.
>>
>>74902704
It's good to know that Steve Jobs made it into heaven then
>>
>>74902467
There was a particular gate to Jerusalem called "The Eye of the Needle."
>>
File: 12454904.jpg (78 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
12454904.jpg
78 KB, 300x380
he foresaw the cuck he was the most redpilled and was killed because no one could understand his memes at the time
>>
>>74902771
Hopefully. He didn't seem too divinely-inspired to me, but what do I know? Also, "charitable foundations" don't often meet standards I imagine Jesus would approve of.
>>
File: lifeofbrian2.jpg (75 KB, 1200x500) Image search: [Google]
lifeofbrian2.jpg
75 KB, 1200x500
>>74896196

He failed to appreciate that the meek are the problem.
>>
>>74902629
Stop putting words in his mouth faggot
>>
>>74896468
>>74902629

“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

I think he meant humble, these are all in contrast. And the contrast to owning everything is owning nothing, so I think humble would best fit.
>>
>>74896196
As a follower of Kek, I care little for such trifles.
>>
>>74901786
Whatever, faggot. It means that those who are right and moral will prevail in the end.
>>
File: strange times.png (50 KB, 1323x184) Image search: [Google]
strange times.png
50 KB, 1323x184
>>74902975
This sounds like much of pol
>>
>>74896468
Maybe he means they'll inherit the knowledge aka swallow the red pill. The meek see the true nature of everyone because they are treated like shit and whatnot. That is what Jesus meant. Maybe
>>
>>74903033
But the Bible is full of memes and meme magic. I think Kek would want you to read the Bible.
>>
>>74902629
Yes, one shouldn't seek modern day wisdom from a 1st century apocalyptic messianic jew.

You mock muslims for being stuck in 7th century (though this is not true, as many hadiths were writtne later on but anyways pedantics) yet you feel very comfortable in trying to fit 1-3 century apocalyptic jews writings into modern era.

Oh but one is le true religion so thats a-o-kay.

fucking americans.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 640x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 640x319
>>74896468
>Isaiah 5:20

It reminded me of that passage.

Things nowadays are perceived as the opposite of how they should be.

Being meek doesn't exactly mean timid, it rather means gentle.

Gentle does not equal timid.
>>
>>74903235
Religioun is literally just memes perpetrated by higher powers, be they a psuedo government or the Almighty.
>>
>>74903152

I know, I fucking love the new testament I don't see why Christians even bother with the old testament. It should just have the ten commandment part and be done with the rest of the bullshit.
>>
>>74902704
What is an ego? Every great man on earth had an ego. Without an ego you are just another blob in this world. You listen to the propaganda of "removing the ego", when it is the ego that makes us great.
>>
>>74902467
I believe he was saying that it is much easier to give into temptation when you are rich. This is why it will be harder for them to enter heaven.
>>
>>74903033
Kek is literally Ba'al, I hope you realize that.

Too many connections between them.
>>
>>74903033
Considering Judaism is a monotheistic heresy from the Egyptian Pantheon (and thus Christianity), you're right to show disdain.
>>
>>74903274
No, we should seek modern-day wisdom from you and people you approve of.

I didn't see him mock Muslims, so you're not even talking to him, you're talking to your projection of a poster on an anonymous imageboard so you're autistic and retarded as well.
>>
File: 1397180414304.jpg (35 KB, 296x442) Image search: [Google]
1397180414304.jpg
35 KB, 296x442
>being a christfag

pic related
>>
>>74903274
Of course, the "atheist" Turk will defend Islam and bash white American Christians.
>>
File: 1450927731119.png (212 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450927731119.png
212 KB, 1920x1080
>>74903612
>>
>>74903350

What most atheists, and a lot of Christians don't understand is the old testament is the OLD law. It is what God commanded the Israelites to do, and gives us a good idea how the Lord God operates. It is for teaching, wisdom, and historical perspective.

The new testament is the NEW law. It is the completion of the old covenant through Christ, God coming as flesh to spread the new covenant to the entire world.

The new covenant does away with all the trivial nonsense like not eating shellfish
>>
>>74896196

gentleness of spirit; humble.

David was humble, and he also killed lots and lots of people.
>>
>>74903757

Jesus never did away with any law;

Idk where that even comes from. almost everything Jesus says is direct quotes and allusions found in the old testament.

this is the primary reason why the Jews hated him so much.
>>
>>74903368
The ego is our conscious identity. It's who we think we are or who we want to be. The ego is the sole obstacle to greatness. It causes us to shut off empathy so we can do things we know we shouldn't at others' expense, then it convinces us to justify what we've done using our minds which we begin to worship. If you're right and even great men can't kill their egos, that still doesn't make the ego beneficial. In my experience, great men try to eliminate their egos through humility, forgiveness, and responsibility. Those who cherish the ego are always searching desperately for more than they have by ever more extreme means. The ego blinds us.

Define "greatness" for me.
>>
>>74904053

"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart all your mind and all your soul.

You shall love your neighbor as you love yourself.

This is the law and the prophets"
>>
>>74903764

David was a degenerate.
>>
>>74904053
He revoked the eye for an eye meme and Moses' acceptance of divorce. 2 off the top of my head
>>
>>74902467

The problem is that Christianity is based on transferring the Jews' Covenant based on material, worldly prosperity to itself, while at the same time insisting Jesus was an ascetic at odds with worldly materialists.

They are irreconcilable. But it doesn't stop the Christians from trying.
>>
>>74904244

Jews never extended this love to anyone but themselves, exactly like today. They pretend it is a universal value for you however, just like today.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2568x1710) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2568x1710
>>74896196
>>
>>74904520
That may have been very important to Christians at that time who had nothing and struggled to survive in most cases. Nowadays, a lot of people are ready to give up the world they know and go move into some commune in the forest. I don't think these people need material prosperity to entice them into following the path that promises renewal.
>>
>>74904654

That's the distinction between a Jew and a Christian, friend.

"Neither do I condemn you, go on, and sin no more."
>>
>>74904654
Today's "Jews" don't share much blood with the ancient Jews.
>>
File: David_SM_Maggiore.jpg (943 KB, 850x1540) Image search: [Google]
David_SM_Maggiore.jpg
943 KB, 850x1540
>>74904313
David is the ideal male role model, if we had more men like him and less like Dindu Muhfugga rap genius the world would be a better place.
>>
>>74896666

People who are super rich are more tempted to do degenerate shit. Poor people just focus on work, family, and religion so they are less likely to engage in reprobate acts. In theory anyways
>>
File: inquisition.jpg (212 KB, 1000x698) Image search: [Google]
inquisition.jpg
212 KB, 1000x698
This thread is full of blasphemers
>>
>What do you think Christ meant when he said the meek shall inherent the earth?

Well it's like Napoleon said, "Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake". Sometimes it's best to just let belligerent idiots kill each other so that you can take both their territories.

Pic very related. The longer Hillary and Bernie divide the Democratic party, the more Trump just has to lay back and let them tire each other out while he unites the GOP.
>>
>>74904935

Read about Jews among the Greeks and Romans hundreds of years before Christianity or any Talmud. It's the exact same Jews we know, behaving the exact same ways.

The Khazar theory is a Christian rationalization.

>>74904946

David is a fiction probably heavily influenced by Alexander the Great.

>>74904855

Did Romans know forgiveness of one another? Were Europeans not humans before they encountered the holy Jews?

Or were they just the monsters that Jews portrayed them as-- like, say, Germans?
>>
>>74902629

I never said that you insecure Christian. It's more complicated than that.
>>
>>74896468

>If you are a meek male, western society will SHIT on you and laugh while doing it.

That's kind of the point friend. If you aren't suffering for the Lord, you aren't living his life.
>>
File: truth.png (442 KB, 724x826) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
442 KB, 724x826
>>74896196
>>
>>74905869
The antichrist is obviously going to resemble Christ you retard, that's why it's called the antiCHRIST.
>>
>>74905869
Wow omg guise the jesus is both the messiah and the antichrist. its not that the antichrist will attempt to imitate christ, no no. they are similar because theyre the exact same thing.

But wait the antichrist recovers from a head wound, not a crucifixion. Oh, and the world ends after the antichrist dies. Oh yeah lol and if Jesus is the antichrist then who the fuck is the messiah?

Also jesus doesn't come back as a man born on Earth but directly down from Heaven, while the antichrist is to be born on Earth. Your memegraphic is pitiful.
>>
>>74905869

The core of Revelation is a pre-Gentile Christian Jewish Messianic apocalypse. Several of those portions of Revelation in your image may very well be a Jewish reaction to Pauline, Gentile Christianity.

Bonus:

As we know, Nero is the antichrist, the enemy of Jewry. My personal pet theory is that the "Mark of the Beast" that one needs to engage in mercantile activity is something that may have actually happened that we don't know about, an event that has been lost to history.

After the Jewish uprisings and the Great Fire, as part of the horrible poisecushun, Nero may have effectively made the Jews register in some fashion or get a license to be able to engage in merchant activity in Rome.

This of course would be anuddah Shoah to the Jews and make him into a horrible monster.
>>
File: 1461505683291.jpg (616 KB, 1139x877) Image search: [Google]
1461505683291.jpg
616 KB, 1139x877
2 Peter 3:3
>First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4“Where is the promise of His coming?” they will ask. “Ever since our fathers fell asleep, everything continues as it has from the beginning of creation.

Sound familiar?
>>
>>74905770

This reminds me of what some guy said on another board the other day.

Women can literally take nude selfies with cross tattoos or cross necklaces/whatever on, and that disrespect of Christ won't get 4chan mad at all, yet a neutral atheist proclaiming his atheism when asked about it sends 4chan into an autistic rage frenzy.

I am a neutral atheist. Who am I to say God doesn't exist? Point is, I'm tired of the double standards. I'd rather stand up for myself and defeat people that are abusing me as opposed to take all this punishment just for some reward that may never come.
>>
>>74906482
>Women can literally take nude selfies with cross tattoos or cross necklaces/whatever on, and that disrespect of Christ won't get 4chan mad at all
wut? that shit is disgusting, far more disgusting to me than your stupid atheist meme arguments
>>
>>74896468
I'm pretty sure the whole pint is that everyone who can and wants to fight will kill each other when the world goes to shit. Live by the sword, die by the sword kind of thing.
>>
>>74906482
The Bible can't just tell you "act responsibly ffs". If it catered to individuals in such a way it wouldn't help anyone.

So use your reason in imagining what a just God would do to you if you defended yourself from immediate attackers using force. If God is just, you should only be punished for this if you are excessive, like you beat them down and then skullfuck them or something.

So the words are there to remind you of the dangers of excessive harm and violence inherent in concepts like revenge. TRY to avoid getting pissed and unleashing wrath, but try to change a bad situation if you can. Preferably non-violent means but you get the point.

I can talk to a neutral atheist.
>>
>>74906759

I agree it's disgusting. I am not sure what you meant by "atheist meme arguments". It is degenerate and must be stopped, I can't take it anymore.

>>74907161

>I can talk to a neutral atheist.

Most of 4chan can't without sperging out and getting mad. People here mistake me talking about Christians on a social level for me insulting God all the fucking time. Autism to the max.

And you know very well what people mean when they say be meek and turn the other cheek. They want you to be a pushover.
>>
File: 1461404144746.jpg (75 KB, 540x732) Image search: [Google]
1461404144746.jpg
75 KB, 540x732
>ctrl + f praeis
>Phrase not found
>>
>>74896196
They will... And the strong shall rule.
>>
>>74908005
No they want you to exercise restraint. If a close friend punches me in the face, my first instinct would not be to hit them back. Not at this point. My first instinct would be to ensure it won't continue. If it doesn't, we can probably work it out peacefully. Situations similar to this have occurred in my life and I would not have certain friends if I just did the natural thing and tried to smash their faces.

If a stranger hits me it's not much different. My first reaction isn't to hit back, it's to make sure the strike doesn't evolve into an attack. I won't allow myself to be beaten by anyone if I can help it, but the quote is also about forgiving the act. If I successfully defend myself with as little force as necessary, I won't dwell on being attacked. I won't hate my attackers because that will do nobody any good, I would just avoid them if I could.

If someone just keeps on coming after you though, and vows to never let you rest until they kill you and your family, do you really think Jesus (if he exists) would punish you for eliminating that threat if you could?
>>
>>74909178
The word "inherit" implies that ownership of the Earth will be transferred to the meek. Can't really rule what you don't own.
>>
>>74909455

Then you and me are different people. My first reaction when someone hits me is to immediately strike back, it's happened before. It sounds like you are trying to articulate being a pushover as best as you can. It all sounds the same to me.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.