[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Russian election is rigged so Putin wins nobody on /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 313x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 313x340
> Russian election is rigged so Putin wins
nobody on /pol/ gives a shit
> Austrian election rigged so the leftist candidate wins
everybody on /pol freaks out about how unfair it is
just wow, the level of retardation on here never fails to amaze me
>>
>the level of retardation on here never fails to amaze me
>as he posts with a fonny meme faice from 2009
>>
>>74895208
It's okay to suppress leftism desu.
>>
>>74895308
nice refutation
>>
>>74895208
>on mobile
>uses le meme face
>i'm so cool because i go on 4chan and nobody else at my middle school does
>>
>>74895416
>hurr durr why are you ok with retarded liberals being suppressed
>>
>>74895606
Excellent counterargument sir
>>
>>74895208

Putin doesnt genocide his own ethnic population and he doesnt sell out his countrymen to Wall Street jews either
>>
It's a good thing to supress liberals. If Trump did the same thing to win, I'd be celebrating it.
>>
>>74895208
> Russian election is rigged so Putin wins
>every poll ever showed that Putin had 60%+ approval rating
>election is rigged
Okay.
>>
>>74895208

You wear glasses and a stupid hat to divert attentiion from your fat.
>>
>>74895208
Putin actually wins. He destroyed all opposition, though, so it's a one man race.
You meant the parliament and many local elections
>>
>>74896090
>>74896337
Then why were thee thousands of people protesting? Prokhorov said he rigged the election too.
>>
>>74897131
>thousands of people protesting in contrast with millions voting
why haven't you killed yourself?
>>
>>74897131
>Prokhorov
Prokhorov is a damn commie, Putin was commie too, but after that Putin was member of Our Home-Russia, a right wing party, Prokhorov to this day is left-leaning commie he was proud he was from the Communist Party, Putin wasn't
>>
>>74895924
>>
>>74895845
>sir

You're a fucking faggot.

Leave because no one wants to argue points with an under-aged cock slut.
>>
>>74895208
The Russian election was not rigged and was not close. Putin is massively and sincerely popular.
>>
>>74897131
I wanted to make a post about them being a vocal minority and Prokhorov being a shitstain who finished destroying my hometown, but...
Just fuck you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.