[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about crime and becoming a criminal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1463866655858.jpg (44 KB, 540x430) Image search: [Google]
1463866655858.jpg
44 KB, 540x430
What does /pol/ think about crime and becoming a criminal?
>>
Punishment should be rehabilitative instead of just indefinite detention.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 634x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 634x800
>>74894666
>>
>>74894764
mhmm. mhmmm......

What about the people who dont want to do what society is asking of them and want to stay in prison for the socializing, food, shelter, activity, and getting to fuck dudes and stuff like that.

Lots of people probably feel more fulfilled getting to feel like a tough alpha than having to feel like societies bitch.
>>
>>74894865
Lol ok werner you had your turn.
>>
>>74894666

if you don't mind dealing with all the shit that comes with being a criminal, you may as well.
>>
>>74895313
Do you think crime is more successful than "society" in some ways?
>>
The only way to completely erase criminality without killing every criminal is if the justice system controlled the earths food supply. Then when criminals commit crimes they face the threat of not being fed. This is more palatable to women and children rather than execution.
>>
>>74895492

only if crime yielded more product than measured gdp which i highly doubt is possible, but i only speak for the u.s of course.
>>
>>74894666
Depends on the crime
>>
I don't care what some Jew calls a crime. I will do what I feel is right.
>>
>>74894666
It is inevitable, Woland.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.