[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not a Trumptard, but I refuse to accept the idea of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: rulesforradicalscover.jpg (352 KB, 1408x1202) Image search: [Google]
rulesforradicalscover.jpg
352 KB, 1408x1202
I'm not a Trumptard, but I refuse to accept the idea of a Clinton presidency. I'm ready to join the troll army. I'm pretty successful and have plenty of time, but I do not want anything traced back to me. I'm going to buy a burner phone, but I need some pol approved VPNs, processes to stay anonymous, and email accounts I can get without having to put another email in as a backup.

Any infographs, suggestions, ect. Please give a bro a hand.
>>
>>74893609
>the troll army
wrong house m8, you want next door
>>/reddit/
>>
>>74893609
>>>/r/berniesanders
>>
remember to use an anime girl as your twitter avatar!
>>
>>74893609
>rules for radicals

better tab out of reddit go put on a bernie tee shirt wave mexican flags and yell at people attending trump events. that way people will be all in for communism
>>
I'm being serious, I don't want Sanders. My livelihood depends on capitalism.
>>
>>74893815
Obama the "community organizer," a student of Saul Alinsky.

Hillary Clinton did her master's thesis on Saul Alinksy.

I don't know where you're trying to go with this, but it's a very good book if you've never read it. It's even dedicated to Lucifer.
>>
>troll army
What?

I guess you could buy some billboards and piss people off that way.
>>
>>74894092
I only posted it, because I read it to understand their tactics and want to use it against them. The ideology is evil, but the processes are effective.
>>
>>74894259
They are indeed effective, and the book is written so that a child could understand how to use them.
>>
>>74894007
>My livelihood depends on capitalism.
Then why not vote for a strong neoconservative like Hilldog?
>>
>>74894227
The Clinton campaign recently budgeted $1M for a troll army. Maybe that?

Or the time Monsanto contracted the mercenaries known at the time as Blackwater to troll the internet about GMO labeling?

Or the time the Air Force spent $50M on sock puppet software to troll the internet more effectively with (that would count as a "force multiplier" I suppose.)

Or maybe the time the CIA literally dropped leaflets into the wind out of airplanes so that they'd blow over into the USSR as part of their propaganda effort. You'd think think this were silly business but it turns out to be serious business.
>>
>>74894545
Because I'm not a billionaire, nor do I need to be. I care about liberty above all.
I like Trump, but I don't quite believe his sincerity yet, let alone any political figure. However, I know what exactly Hillary is and she needs to be shut down. I am voting for him, I voted for him in the primaries.

Fuck, just wanted some help is all to help with tweets ect.
>>
>>74895085
just lurk more. you'll figure out what you need to do
>>
>>74895085
And also you don't need that much attention to anonymity unless you're planning on operating a one man army. Just keep it segregated from your jewbook or whatever else the normie world uses to keep in touch with you.
>>
>>74893808
Faggot
>>
it's not a fucking spy novel, just vote for him
>>
File: images[1].jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>74894092
>dedicated to Lucifer
>>
>>74896144
Alinsky figured Lucifer was the best inspiration because of a "successful" rebellion against God. If you can rebel against God you can rebel against anything, right?

That's the second dedication. The first dedication is to his daughter. It's really screwy when you think about it.
>>
>>74895085
>Fuck, just wanted some help is all to help with tweets ect.

Pussy, you could have googled that shit. Nobody needs a noob with babby's first twitter shell account.
>>
>>74898031
I have, just want pols wisdom on the matter. I just have a hard time believing any recommendations with adds all over the website.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.