[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fall of the West
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 38
File: pain.jpg (81 KB, 524x526) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
81 KB, 524x526
Has anyone else realized that Islam is the solution to Western degeneracy?

>Context
I'm a sophomore in college, I just got back from the library where I was seated to have a perfect view of a white couple. The girl was of course your vanilla college girl, not very distinct in any manner. She wasn't a sorority girl, all vain and dressed up to fuck. Rather she was probably what many guys would assume to be a nice gal, not very experienced and sheltered. Her, I presume boyfriend (they were clearly intimate with each other) although if you glanced passed him, you might not notice anything peculiar about him as I did. However, after examining him for a while, there were some things I noticed.

The first thing that caught my eye was his face. It wasn't the kind of face you'd see on the average white beta, it actually wasn't handsome at all. He had a mangy beard, and one of those "bull" nose piercings. His eyes were shallow with dark crescents and his skin oily. He was a fat fuck, but not kind found on your average college student, but one that somehow gave me the impression this guy was in his late 20s or early 30s. On his arms there were several tattoos, possibly Russian lettering. The clothes he was wearing looked dirty and grimy. This entire person looked dirty, grimy, huge creeper vibe and did not belong on the college campus.

So why the fuck was this girl dating THE SORT OF GUY WHO LOOKS LIKE HE JUST GOT OUT OF PRISON?

Don't lecture me on any "le reddit redpill", I'm already quite familiar. Girls like bad boys, she likes alphas who take what they want. The point of writing this all down is merely a springboard for me to divest all the things I find wrong with Western society. This view I find to be something in particular I find wrong. After looking into all the things wrong with Western society, I imagine whether or not this sort of scenario would happen in a place like Iran or Jordan.
>>
Fuck off haji nobody wants to join your goatfucking cult you faggot
>>
File: feel.png (6 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
6 KB, 205x246
Its one thing to believe that women "are the most responsible teenagers in the house", its another to fully digest the view and incorporate it into your actions.

Would such a scenario as I mentioned above ever happen in a place like Iran or Saudi Arabia? No! That's because they do not allow women to make independent choices, rather the community forces them to make the right choice. To marry a civilized, money making man. In our society, such a man is a beta, because the most essential part about being civilized is cowtowing to public pressure. Whether it be good pressure, such as start a family, fight for your nation, etc. Or bad pressure, such as overthrow the patriarchy and stop "mansplaining".

"Beta" are the builders of civilization, but their fate is entirely up to the influence of society. This is our Western civilization's weakness. We are a democracy, a government systemized to carry our actions through the guidance of the law. Being systemized opens ourselves to manipulators who gradually change the system overtime. This is what has happened to Western civilization. Back when we first became demoracies, our nations were led by men bred of virtuous societies, govered by religion, monarchs, and most directly the community. Overtime, these men have been phased out by causes I'll talk about later. Now they've been replaced by feminists, atheists, marxists, etc. Deluded by either ideology or openingly wanting to, these people are destroying our society by taking control of the echelons of society, as in the government and the media. Once they control the top of society, their influenced spreads to the "betas", otherwise known as the guardians of our society.
>>
File: 1380318390523.jpg (900 KB, 1300x2496) Image search: [Google]
1380318390523.jpg
900 KB, 1300x2496
>>74892843
>>
>>74892843
Kill yourself.
>>
File: abstract feels.png (148 KB, 645x772) Image search: [Google]
abstract feels.png
148 KB, 645x772
Why has this happened to the West? Why not China or the middle east? This is because such an impending disaster like the demoralization of our civilization, is a seed that has been nascent since the very creation of Western civilization. Western civilization as concept was started in the Enlightenment, by people asked: "What makes us different from the Great collectivist Empires of the East?"

The founding value of Western civilization was individualism. The West is century spanning experiment, designed to challenged the widely believed notion that the only path for civilization is collectivism. And the West certainly has proven that there's value to be had in individualism. Individualism gives rise to talent, ingenuity, meritocracy, etc.But I believe that come the 21st century, we have finally seen the limit as to which individualism ought to be extended. Individualism is the cause behind the "do whatever you want" attitude, and the "you can't judge or criticize others", and "I'm only responsible for myself" and "I only care about myself!".

Many are waking up to the fact that there is something fundamentally wrong growing in the West, but few can properly identity it has individualism because its so ingrained in our culture. Its what makes us different from China or Iran!

Many from "le reddit redpill" or new atheists or even 4chan Christians still think and act too much as individuals. The believe the solution is "enjoy the fall" or "go to the gym" or "deus vult!". But none of these are actual solutions that will result in change in society, and its principally because none of these things are a source of strength! There is one thing many Muslims get right, is that strength comes from the group!
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>74894433
>You will never live in the U.A.E
>>
>>74894661
two words

ARRANGED MARRIAGE

the whole concept of romance and dating destroys the family and shouldn't even exist. You can thank the eternal Anglo for making it the norm in the West in the 1800s. Marriage should never be for love.

also, technology is the problem. Industrial revolution is what destroyed the west, it's the source of that "individualism" you talk about. The ultimate product of it is... THE INTERNET and anonymous forums.
>>
Really, the internet was a mistake as was most post WWII technology. It unleashed the evils of human nature that are meant to be contained by physical limits.
>>
>>74894433
I'm a conservative Christian who recognizes that there is A LOT wrong with Islam, but damn, that is a compelling chart.
>>
Basically all the technology you love and enjoy came out of the very ideology that destroyed us

the Amish are the only white people doing anything right in the West.
>>
File: tears.jpg (34 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
34 KB, 720x480
Remember that guy from my first post? The guy who looked like he was from prison? Do you think that if I wanted to take him, could I?

The facts:
>He's fat, but has much more general mass than me
>He's taller
>Probably more aggressive

There would be simply no way for me to establish the precident that he's a degenerate, to show to society that his character is an example of what NOT to do. That no girl should be caught dead with such a shady creature. Now, instead of just 1 scrawny guy such as myself, what if there were 5 of us? 5 guys, who went to the same church, grew up together, shared the same beliefs and agreed that this guy is a stain on the community? I'd be quite sure that there probably wouldn't be any need for fighting! The guy would either grumble and leave, and if he did fight we'd definitely win. We would not only show to the community that this character is trash, but that together my group of 5 guys form a stronger whole! This is why, as European men wonder how they fail to make any fundamental change in their government, how Islam continues to steam roll them in and that on top of that go to establish Sharia no-go zones. Strength of community is the number one fundamental factor for true strength and power. Not bulking at the gym, not deus vult, but uniting as one, and it appears only Islam is capable of such feats nowadays.
>>
If most of us were still peasants farming, and illiterate and not even allowed to "move up" and even LEARN things (a core enlightenment tenet), we'd all be happier and better off and none of this degeneracy would happen.

I'm an engineer, this makes it hard to take, but I don't deserve an education and I should have been a dirt poor farmer in a small, limited village and never even get the skills necessary to use a computer. THAT is what ruined the West.
>>
>>74894433
Yeah except all of the goat fucking and complete failure of their ability to innovate or maintain a system of government.

Take out the gloablist kikery and the west looks like an honest to god Utopia.
>>
The final realization is that 4chan and anonymity is the very toxic individualism you criticize. Hiding behind the screen there's no shame. Really we're even worse than Tumblr in this regard, it's impossible to shame people with anonymity online.

I kinda want Hillary to win just to censor and lock down the net so it's just like the public sphere. Even if it sucks and is full of feminist bullshit, all the better because it will make people get off this shithole and show themselves in reality.
>>
>>74895367
No it isn't. Globalist traitors is what's ruining the west. We were fine until they infiltrated our universities and governments.

It was mostly the Soviets, but plenty of willing kike and goy traitors too.

When we ignored our classical roots and let a bunch of rootlies lying kikes run our system we started our slide into degeneracy. Not to say all kikes are bad, plenty of good Jews, but it's pretty obvious to read the list of Marxist agitators and globalists to see they're disproportionately represented.
>>
>>74895382
>da jew man keepin me down
>>
>>74894661
>>74892843

And yet their entire culture and the lands they hail from are spectacular failures. They have no industry, no science, barely any art since their retarded religion forbids it, and whatever interesting architecture they have is either stolen or being blown up as we speak. If it weren't for oil, it would be even worse.

You consider this superior to our culture?
Die, you fucking traitor.
>>
>>74895586
Yeah so they can be sliced down by the globalists and their useful idiots.

FUCKING HANG YOURSELF.
>>
>>74895300
You'll never see another world like that unless the internet is destroyed. long-distance communication destroyed the community for good. It's affecting Islam and India the same way
>>
>>74895597
Not Jews, specifically, globalists, cultural marxists.

Kikery is just something they did due to having no homeland.
>>
>>74895745
>da ___ keepin me down
>>
>>74892843
Islam is a cancerous culture, it is never a solution to anything, in fact, it is a problem.
>>
>>74895745

> The jews made me a loser.

Fuck off.
>>
>>74895300
The media should be showing that, AND IT USED TO, but it's run by people actively trying to destroy the west.

This isn't some inevitability, this is an active attempt at destruction.

What you're seeing as fatalistic is anything but. It's no more inevitable than an enemy tunneling under your walls. They need to be found and rooted out.
>>
>>74895835
Me, not so much, society, absolutely. You make it sound as if there is never a concerted effort to undermine a society. This is all well documented.

There are people that want a pliable, weak society in which to easily rule it. They literally meet in the open to discuss our subjugation. Davos, bilderberg, etc. This isn't even a conspiracy theory anymore.
>>
>>74895889
I'm doing extremely well, interesting to know you're making this personal you fucking snake.

This is about the society that is being undermined, and little fucks like you are helping it along, blaming anyone but the people responsible. It's not technology, it's not anonymity, it's cultural marxists trying to create some globalized shithole they can rule over with an iron fist.
>>
>>74896066
the truth is your own people are degenerate (so are mine) if we willed all jews would be gassed
>>
>>74896066
Orthodox Jews in Israel and New York are just like OP describes, a collective and they have arranged marriages. even Indian immigrants do the same to a lesser extent. Whites don't have this anymore because America isn't even a real country. Ever since bringing over tons of mixed European immigrants in the early 20th century (this is also how Jews came in the first place) it became a nationless abomination that sucked Europeans away from their smaller countries and communities.

I'm descended from Italian immigrants, and my great grandparents made a mistake. They should have never come here.
>>
>>74895126
What is wrong with Islam, besides Arabs?
>>
>>74896176

Can you fuck off back to some conspiracy shithole with your jews and your globalists you fucking idiot?

I have never met a fucking cultural marxist and the jews never did anything that effected me in any way. Your life is shit because you are shit.
>>
>>74896246
It has nothing to do with Jews as a people, it has to do with globalist traitors of which wealthy jews are a disproportionate number of.

If the globalists were all hanged society could get right back on the perfectly fine track it was in the late Victorian era. When we looked at our classical foundations with reverence instead of embarrassment. When academia became less about becoming educated in history and thus capable of critical thought, and more about being an open minded global citizen, that is where the problem lies.
>>
File: Rubinsky.jpg (1 MB, 2003x2872) Image search: [Google]
Rubinsky.jpg
1 MB, 2003x2872
We should also give credit where credit is due. Feminsim, atheism, marxism are the typical go to sources of scourge in our society. But rarely do people realize the drawbacks of capitalism, and how globalism is fundamentally intertwined with it.

As I stated, community is the #1 source of power in our world. Not the muscles of one person or overused memes, but the presences of many to form the one whole. In a confrontation between 5 people and 1 of any circumstance of any group, the merely presences of many has untold psychological power, that quickly deters any need for physical confrontation. This power can be easily destroyed, and quite possible the #1 method of destroying it is capitalism, globalism, and the specific way they do so is through uprooting people and moving them around. I've always believed that the #1 different between a moral person and an immoral one, is that a moral person is simply made accountable for his actions. No matter how pious or thoughtful a person may be, if he knows he'll never have to justify his actions, what would that person be willing to do?

By moving people about, be it for a job across the country or more commonly, to a college campus in another city or state, we eliminate the community. The community, as strong as it is needs a couple ingredients for its formation

>Values
and a set of strong, common values, usually given by religion.
>Time,
as in for people to get to know each other and grow attached
>Size
Both big and small. A smaller community can organize itself much better and manifest much more easily, but a bigger one is more powerful.
>Investment
Why reach out to others if you know you're only going to be on campus for 4 years?

Our system of capitalism is why we send our children to college. Its why we move across the country for a new job. Its why we bring in immigrants we do not share our history/values/culture into our country. Globalism is merely capitalism in a political form.
>>
>>74896457
>>implying the family wasn't already being destroyed in the Victorian era

look at stats, industrialization and the end of true marriages were already lowering the Western birthrate by then
>>
>>74896457
>It has nothing to do with Jews as a people
stopped reading right there
>>
>>74896376
My life is fine, your shill tactics aren't going to work here.

You met a cultural marxist every time you met a professor that shat on our history, or an administrator that cut out history and forced gender studies or other such bullshit.

Also who the fuck needs to MEET their oppressors to know they're there? Worst fucking shill on the planet. YOU ARE ALL GOING TO HANG.
>>
>>74895586
Go fuck yourself. If we reveal ourselves out in the open, then they come after us and try to kill us. Even secret meetups in person is risky as there could be moles/double agents. The fight against the globalists can only be successfully conducted under the protection of anonymity, and online techniques used as well. But this is not the place to discuss such things in too much detail, that's what other sites are for.

>>74895590
>>74895663
This, you're one of the most aware leafs I've come across.

>>74895889
>>74896376
Spot the shill 101

>>74896176
Personal insult is one of their many tactics
>>
>>74896594
There is absolutely nothing wrong with lower birthrates so long as we aren't letting in armies of foreigners and are increasing productivity.
>>
>>74896563
imo, its TECHNOLOGY that even made this possible.

Early capitalism, before the invention of industrial machines, communications tech, global transportation and such still happened in small communities.

What you describe is impossible unless technology is destroyed/forgotten or restricted. Otherwise there's no closing pandora's box.
>>
>>74896649
That guy is literally a fucking shill. He's pulling the personal insults to undermine my argument.

I can't wait until their traitor blood flows in the streets. That piece of human garbage.
>>
>>74896563
most white countries don't utterly self destruct until jews come in.
>>
>>74896633

>You met a cultural marxist every time you met a professor that shat on our history,

Explain yourself idiot.

Oh so every professor who doesn't think that muh Hitler did nuffin wrong is now a cultural Marxist whatever the fuck that term even means. Fuck off you are a paranoid schizophrenic.
>>
>>74892843
True of False: The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend

>SJW/Leftists/Degenerates on one side
>Muslims on the other

False
>>
File: 1460685937259.jpg (49 KB, 480x309) Image search: [Google]
1460685937259.jpg
49 KB, 480x309
islam is cancer, and you are an idiot for falling for the meme that there is some redeeming quality to it. Take your third rate greasy pimp worship/abraham knockoff and get fucked
>>
>>74892843

tl;dr
>>
>>74896563
>globalism is capitalism

I seriously hope you don't try to convince us to go without capitalism.
>>
File: fire.jpg (172 KB, 1028x963) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
172 KB, 1028x963
>>74895586
Great point! You identified the importance of how the community makes individuals accountable! You sincerely digested what I'm trying to say, good!

The problem of Tumblr, is that although is shares with Islam the fanatical ability to insure purity of values in a community, the fundamental problem of Tumblr IS their values!

As barbaric Islamic terrorists may be, Islamic civilization promotes fatherhood, community, tradition, and other things that make communities strong. You and I both know the values of Tumblr, enough said there.
>>
>>74896775
Nonsense. Societies have been undermined for millennia. It's psychological warfare and there is nothing new about it. There are literal shills active in this thread (useful idiots most likely) pushing their globalist agenda. Nothing stopped that shit in the forum. Christianity is a great example of an idea taking over a society.
>>
If Islam is the cure for degeneracy, explain why Pakistan, a 95% Muslim country has the highest rate of raping little boys in the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNxQhWXbDdM
>>
>>74892843
Christianity is the solution to western degeneracy, you dumb cuck. What's the difference between Islam and Christianity? Christians don't stone you when you screw up, they just warn you of your foolish ways and admonish you to repent and fly right again. Islam just chops your head off and calls it a day. I know which one I prefer.
>>
>>74896919
based islam christcucks BTFO
>>
>>74896886
Hitler was a fucking Muslim loving sack of shit. I mean the ones who shat on anyone who thought that European history was worth more than every other shit history, the cultural relativists who think we're all equal. You've met them, the ones who say all cultures are the same.

THERE ARE YOUR CULTURAL MARXISTS.

That is the shit undermining our society, because as far as they're concerned there is nothing worth protecting. That's not paranoia, that's fact. Your labels aren't going to work here asshole, your lies and agenda are clear for all to see.
>>
>>74897100
they would get executed according to islam
>>
>>74896909
There is an enemy of both I consider a friend: Buddhists.
>>
File: money.png (23 KB, 382x379) Image search: [Google]
money.png
23 KB, 382x379
>>74896941
Absolute no, but I want you to recognize that in the same way that capitalism powerful for good reason like promoting luxury, power, economy and meritocracy, its also powerful for bad things like materialism, globalism, vanity, etc. Something must be done!
>>
>>74892843

t. edgy white boy who doesn't understand that Islam is also degeneracy and needs to be eradicated as well.

If you honestly think that Islam would suddenly make shitty females with daddy issues and poor judgment suddenly swoon for you, you're so far off base it's fucking amazing.

Nothing wrong with hating the way things are, but the whole "enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing always ends up badly, so please, understand Islam is a shit in the mouth in all regards and is not a solution to anything except curtailing some of the actual freedoms I'm sure you've come to enjoy.
>>
>>74892843
Back to /robot you virgin faggot
>>
>>74896919
read the damn thing or don't participate in the thread.
>>
>>74896941
Mercantilism and capitalism are compatible, you don't need globalism to have markets. Nations can have their agents act in the self interest of the state.
>>
>>74896955
Still, the internet itself destroys community in irreversible ways. an internet community, even if fanatical like Tumblr, isn't the same as a real life community and by nature the internet IS globalism by design. Our masters made the internet to spiritually destroy borders and it worked.

I think the Amish are the last bastion in the US, anyone who uses the net at all is doomed, they're already sucked into the globalist trap
>>
>>74896619
so you lost the argument? you're kind of a denying retard faggot.
>>
>>74897202
>They would get executed according to Islam
>Pakistan is 95% Muslim
>Literally all of them are having sex with little boys for money and doing hard drugs all day
>>
>>74892843

This is why I don't buy into all this butthurt /r9k/ fag anti-degeneracy bullshit. Yeah materialism and normiehood is fucking retarded but being assmad that you have no gf just makes you a failed normie.

you need to all vibrate higher.
>>
>>74897149
It's one alternative but I'd rather go back to our classical roots vs levantine heresy...

The west predates and is founded in a pre-christian world. Frankly all the love thy neighbour turn the other cheek shit in Christianity makes us vulnerable.
>>
>>74897268
oy vey
>>74897294
they would all get genocided then
>>
>>74892843
My gf leaved my for fat hipster fuck.
Feels good man.
>>
>>74897218
Maybe meritocracy IS bad.

Think about how much better it was when people were stuck in the trade they learned from their fathers and him from his father, etc...

social mobility is a trap, there's no point in moving up, it just makes you greedy and unsatisfied.
>>
>>74897260
It hasn't worked at all. In fact you're witnessing the collapse of their pathetic designs. In 5 years it's going to look like a joke.

Was *mostly* a bunch of airheaded pussies trying to prevent WWIII, and a few assholes trying to get rich off it, coupled with Soviet propaganda and infiltration.

It's falling apart at the seams, that is obvious.
>>
File: 1457315211212.gif (396 KB, 680x385) Image search: [Google]
1457315211212.gif
396 KB, 680x385
>>74892843
>"Has anyone else realized that Islam is the solution to Western degeneracy?"

>the house is on fire
>maybe if I throw more fire on it, it'll stop burning
>>
File: bulwarkofhope.jpg (214 KB, 658x968) Image search: [Google]
bulwarkofhope.jpg
214 KB, 658x968
>>74897100
Its not that Islam is exactly the cure, its simply one that already available to us. The point I'm trying to get across is that a strong community that is zealous enough to make people accountable is the solution, and Islam is the only non-racial (chinese) community that has that. Christianity currently is not zealous enough to make people accountable, to make people moral. Its not a viable solution, Islam currently is. And no you can't say
>Deus vult! We'll just eliminate degeneracy ourselves!

The fact is that the vast majority of Christians have become demoralized. This new onset of globalism, marxism and feminism was given birth in the West where Christianity dominates, and right now is currently suited to combat Christianity. It has all the rhetoric in place, Christianity is simply not viable! Islam is immune to this sort of attack!
>>
>>74897362
You're not getting this are you. Islam is fucking powerless in Pakistan despite Pakistan being almost entirely Muslim. In fact, Islam if anything is a hindrance in Pakistan because the reason the police can't deal with the rampant raping of children is because A) jihadists are constantly blowing shit up and B) the police themselves are too busy raping children. Islam doesn't cure shit and there is hard evidence in the form of the entire middle east that it only makes things worse.
>>
>>74897162

Are you this much of a fucking idiot in real life? Of course not all countries and cultures are the same you fucking moron nobody ever says that. When ISIS or the Taliban does some shit they are always called out as barbaric.

People do not wan't to offend others for no fucking reason just to please some confused autist like you. Besides a lot of paranoid schizophrenics really are equal to your average Muslim or nigger since they cannot understand these simple things.

Diplomacy and courtesy have always been the case throughout human history schools never taught people to be racist paranoid conspiracy theorists but taught them to be objective and reasonable. Just because some members of the group are retarded does not mean the entire group is like that,
>>
>>74897434
Nonsense, none of this is an issue if we retain our philosophy based on the enlightenment and classicism. It's only post modern relativism that is killing us. We need to see value in our traditions and works, and take solace in them.
>>
>>74897252
>mercantilism

War is a negative effect of mercantilism. Look at France in the 17th and 18th century.
>>
>>74896919
Can't tell if substandard Aussie shitposting or serious.

Thank you for letting us know you're too lazy/takes too much effort to read something for you because its long. It's getting disturbing that people as a whole are increasingly becoming disinterested in reading and prefer their info through audiovisual methods. The most comprehensive of knowledge is stored in written (or text if digitized) format.
>>
>>74897589
the only cure is hastening the collapse. Trump is bad because it will only keep us suffering a longer more painful death. We need something that will cause the power grid to die, and bam, there will be community again. And a lot of death.
>>
File: punishedfeels.png (465 KB, 800x1020) Image search: [Google]
punishedfeels.png
465 KB, 800x1020
>>74897338
The West doesn't really exist. Its just a concept that was created during the Enlightenment. This is why in history class, even European history, they start at the end of the Renaissance. The seeds of the West, and its downfall of individualism was planted during the Enlightenment.
>>
>>74897594
islam isnt fully established in pakistan, its a corrupt country
>>
>>74897589
I don't think you've ever actually been to a majority Muslim country. There is no sense of community whatsoever because everyone is too busy fearing for their lives.
>>
>not treating women like the whores they are and simply treating them as disposable cum dumpsters they desire to be
>still falling into the jew lie of the perfect housewive
>not letting betas raising your kids
top lel cucks.
>>
>>74897825
That's precisely that causes communities to be strong: constant struggle.

the West is a victim of it's own success.

just look at the Saudi princes. They're no more moral or accountable than Americans because of their luxury.
>>
>>74897614
People do say ALL THE TIME that "it's just their culture".

Cultural relativism is rife in academia. You see regressive leftists defending Islamic barbarism all the time.

This has nothing to do with offense, this has to do with lobbying for legislation and immigration, for education and indoctrination.

Your labels ARE NOT GOING TO WORK HERE. You may as well stop.

There is no paranoia in recognizing our state has little interest in furthering our values when they willingly import millions without our sense of right and wrong. The proof is in the pudding, you're either a delusional useful idiot (most likely) or an active, knowing piece of shit attempting to undermine our traditions with tolerance of barbarism. It's not just ISIS or the Taliban (ULTRA extreme end of the spectrum) but any Islamic nation where they do not value individual rights and freedoms.
>>
>>74894433
Nice cherrypicking Trundycuck, good job. Good goy.
>>
>>74895126
What the fuck is wrong with you? You believe a meme which implies that there are no western values, history, or virtuous people in western civilization?
>>
>>74897635
True, but it can be managed. Really we should be dealing with the Muslim problem as Trump laid out and getting off this damn rock anyway.
>>
>>74897786
yep, and "white race" is also a fabrication.

There used to be Russians, English, French etc.. and they were actually seen as different people with different cultures.

The blending of different *White* cultures into larger states and eventually "the West" is really what destroyed the sense of community in Europe and especially America (which was never a nation, not since it was British Puritan colonies)
>>
>>74897614
>Just because some members of the group are retarded does not mean the entire group is like that,

From a jew. Thanks for that, grew tired explaining them
>>
File: 1436804654722s.jpg (3 KB, 92x125) Image search: [Google]
1436804654722s.jpg
3 KB, 92x125
>>74897786
Nonsense. The west is the confluence of the two springs of Athens and Jerusalem.

The enlightenment did fuck shit up though. You're right on that.
>>
>>74897786
Well that' the biggest pile of kikery I've ever heard. Post modernist bullshit.

The west is the progeny of Greco-Roman civilization. That simple.
>>
>>74897812
I-IT ISN'T ISLAMS FAULT THAT A 95% MUSLIM COUNTRY IS A CORRUPT SHIT HOLE I SWEAR

Yes it is. It is little boys getting raped because jacking it is a sin and all the girls are locked away in cupboards and the few police that actually want to do their job are too busy getting blown up by jihadists.
>>
>>74897705
Maybe try solving it without too much death?

Chaos is the easy solution.
>>
>>74898203
Bunch of fatalistic NEETS in here. There are ample peaceful political solutions and none are particularly radical.

A return to the early 1960s in regards to policies of national focused economics and immigration from philosophically aligned nations is all we need.

To the radical cultural marxists that probably sounds extreme. That's how you know they've got you. When 50 years ago in the west, a time of peace and prosperity, looks radical.
>>
>>74898016
War against aliens then?
>>
>>74898174
its not...out of all the muslim countries you picked the most boy raping one, and its not even most of the population
>>
>>74897963

> Cultural relativism is rife in academia. You see regressive leftists defending Islamic barbarism all the time.

Give me an example you massive faggot. You fucking autists always complain about how the West and the SJW's are so stupid that they think that they can bring democracy to Muslims and to the Middle East and to convert them to liberal values. You faggots always complain that this task is impossible. So celarly everyone want;s them to be more democratic and Western so nobody says anything about cultural relativism you fucking idiot.

> our values

Elaborate. As far as I know the current Canadian government fully embodies the values of the majority.

> but any Islamic nation where they do not value individual rights and freedoms.

Good fucking god you are such an autist. So 100% of them do not value democracy now? Fuck off. I agree that bringing them over in large numbers is stupid but you take everything to the level of absolute absurdity. Canda's Muslim population is like 1% at best but the fucking sky is falling isn't it you dumb faggot?
>>
>>74898405
That would probably last all of...we wouldn't exist because they'd delete us from time...

There's enough resources there fighting will be unlikely unless for ideology.
>>
What defines western culture?
>>
>>74898482
"aliens" is a psyop invented by the globalists to unite the world under their command.

And the "aliens" people have encountered are either gov projects, or demons.
>>
>>74898537
Nothing. There were many small cultures until the industrial revolution , American hegemony and such destroyed them.
>>
File: blue.png (354 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
blue.png
354 KB, 639x360
I got distracted replying to other posts. As established, a strong community is the solution to the degeneracy of the West. We used to have a strong community built on Christian values, but every since the Enlightenment those values have eroded, with them finally being wiped away during the 70s, during the sexual revolution.

Why does the strong community need to emanate from religion? Why not develop a secular sort of religion to deal with our problems? Simply put, any ideology, however fervent is not a strong as religion. With the principle rubicon being the generational gap. Nearly all ideology, however popular they may be in one generation, will quickly die out in the next generation, and if not, surely the next one. This is why religion is strong, it bridges generations. It connects the past with the present, and subsequently the present with the future. This is while I always get a little pissy with atheists, no matter how high their power level, they still cling to a distain of religion, which I believe is actually a distain of collectivism. A hatred of collectivism is buried deep within every Western child. The point of the West is to promote Individualism, that is how the West contrasted itself with the rest of the world. Thinkers of the Enlightenment co-opted the desire and love of liberty from the Greeks, and demarcated the Greeks as the start of Western civilization, as it is with the value and desire for FREEDOM that the seed of individualism is born.

Now I agree that there is merit with liberty and with individualism. I just believe that we have long crossed the line to what I consider to be acceptable amounts of individualism and long crossed over into excessive individualism. And there is no turning back. If there is one thing consistent throughout history, is that there is never any sort of turning back, only progress of whatever kind.
>>
>>74897913
This, and I predict we'll soon be seeing a shift in Saudi Arabia away from their monarchical model in our lifetimes. The Saudi royal family were among the most influential players that turned promising democratic Middle Eastern states into sharia shitholes. The US and USSR were the other major players. Believe it or not, human rights is making slow but sure progress in Saudi Arabia, recently women were given the right to vote and run for office in local elections. The royal family has become more lenient over generations, they'll eventually be corrupted by degeneracy, and once the oil runs out they'll lose a ton of influence in addition to the Islamist extremists they fund.
>>
>>74898648
tremendously stupid comment.
>>
File: 1463925247263.jpg (43 KB, 750x534) Image search: [Google]
1463925247263.jpg
43 KB, 750x534
Stay spooked faggot
>>
>>74892843
Listen here, faggot, that's exactly what they want you to think

They make their ideals look prime and better while ours rot, but we need to pick up our fucking cards and arrange them into an even better deck.
>>
>>74898411
No you're right. Islam has done wonders for the middle east. It can only do the west good right? clearly you need a crazy, cave man religion to impose family values.
>>
>>74898482
You're right. Unless you got another guy claiming their group/people deserve more. That was one of the reasons Hitler started WWII, because he though the Germans were left out getting more land than the other European powers.

Also I'm not against war, except if it's me who's in the trenches. It's that war will be much more prevalent. With more misery and less quiet times.
>>
File: 1463933820722.jpg (108 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1463933820722.jpg
108 KB, 601x601
>>74897705

Trump is a loose cannon. His election alone will ratchet up global tension hugely.

Bring on the festivities, let it all burn.
>>
>>74898648
We should ban any american until they can finish some sort of test proving their not dumb.
>>
>>74898697
What's gonna happen when said ideology finds you in your home and shames you for liking anime?
>>
>>74898806
you're clearly trolling at this point, yes it has done wonders until your eternal anglo ass came in and deposed of the ottoman empire so fuck yourself
>>
>>74898463
Lets see, anyone who's ever apologized for their treatment of women, for their hatred of jews, for their invasions of the west. For the bloodthirsty commands in their scripture.

You're unhinged buddy. Democracy doesn't mean shit, values do. Democracy in Islam means the Muslim Brotherhood killing the Coptic Christians.

Democracy isn't a value, individualism and plurality are a value.

Canada's Muslim population is 3%, and rising rapidly. Every single Muslim is another lying little sack of shit that wants to impose Sharia Law here.

Even ultra leftist Bill Maher is calling you retards out.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/21/bill-maher-blasts-liberals-defending-islam-muslims/

Buddy, I'm a liberal, I don't want any more regressive leftists like you undermining our free and open society with the defense of the most authoritarian and degenerate culture on Earth.

For the record, Canadians were against the Niqab in the citizenship ceremony by near 80%, against ANY refugees by 60%. The majority is not representative, we just wanted that asshole Harper out.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/majority-of-canadians-support-conservatives-niqab-ban-poll-finds

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/majority-of-canadians-dont-want-to-take-in-more-than-25000-syrian-refugees-new-poll

Muslim lovers like you are idiotic and need to shut their mouths before they ruin our open society. The correct number of authoritarians you let in your country is ZERO.
>>
>>74898578
It's likely there is life elsewhere in the universe, I doubt it's been here.
>>
>>74892843
Oh boy this thread again. How's it going roach
>>
>>74898875
Luckily most Americans are the least pro globalist
>>
>>74898955
If that was the case the west wouldn't have been capable of advancing, and yet here we are in the space age while every since shit skin country is filled with little boy rapists. Or are you going to argue that the west stole all of its technology from shit skin Mudslimes too?
>>
>>74898814
The vast majority of wars are over resources. Once we master fusion power and hopefully learn to bend spacetime (looks promising) there should be a lot less wars.
>>
>>74899260
Man is not rational. Wars are ALWAYS about the tribe, about identity.
>>
>>74899169
>If that was the case the west wouldn't have been capable of advancing
why not?
>>
>>74898955
The Ottoman Empire was undermined by the fact is was Islamic, and followed the backwardness that is Islamic scripture.
>>
>>74899169
are u aware white science drinks heavily from other cultures?

like arabian and persian and indian mathematicians?

like how arabs started medicine?
like many of the contributions to science by indians, persians, arabs and chinese?

holy shit, it's high school shit.

whites have no monopoly over science.

Last 200 years are not representative of all history stupid stormfront.
>>
File: palestine.png (3 KB, 206x150) Image search: [Google]
palestine.png
3 KB, 206x150
>>74892843
>Islam is the solution to Western degeneracy?

There's some real 4th dimension kikery going on here.
>>
>>74899363
Because you implied the west's advancements were at the expense of shit skin countries. Literally every single Muslim country is a hell hole filled with rampant corruption and power grabs.
>>
>>74898697
I think the US has to break up into smaller states for this to ever happen. Too many differences and disagreements for any strong community to ever form in a country so large and diverse.

Otherwise, you'll have digital communities with shaming, like Tumblr but for every value system out there, all isolated and extreme. Maybe this is the solution - a cyberpunk corporate society.
>>
>>74899345
except those can be solved using dyplomacy.

did you forget there was diplomacy even in the crussades and muslims respected lives while christians killed everyone.

>inb4 I haven't read any book on history
>>
>>74899260
>if this happens everything will be good

Only one thing you predicted will maybe happen in our lifetimes. Too late to reverse globalism.

We might even have our one world government already.

Also I'm going to leave now, was great chatting with you.
>>
>>74899345
These are two separate concepts.

Wars regarding the tribe and scarce resources are common. Wars regarding the tribe and high minded ideas are rarer.

Did the Parthians invade Rome and vice versa to impose their ideals and religions, or to impose their will and acquire their wealth?

The latter. That's what's common. Until particularly degenerate and extreme religions like Judaism, Christianity, Islam came about, ideals were very fluid. Fortunately Christianity had its balls cut off but unfortunately it happened before Islam.
>>
Maybe the solution is to abandon 4chan and all it stands for, de-anonymize the web (this is gonna happen anyway with the globalists pushing for it), and form digital cults as zealous as Tumblr but for traditional values.
>>
>>74899505
>corruption and power grabs
because of western articial borders.

muslims used to have a few bunch of empires that were broken down after WWII.

holy shit nigger, read a book.
>>
>>74899430
I didn't even imply whites had a monopoly on science. But to imply Islam is responsible for any of those is pure ignorance.
>>
>>74899430
Arab medicine and science is a meme. It was almost entirely Greek. Once they kicked the Greeks out they completely collapsed in that field.

I can hardly wonder why.
>>
File: bravo.png (150 KB, 469x350) Image search: [Google]
bravo.png
150 KB, 469x350
Sometimes I see threads asking what would their ideal form of government be? Usually the most popular answer would be a sort of early American republic, or a monarchy, or what is most popular, a Swiss style democracy.

The problem with this question is that it puts the cart in front of the horse. We ask what we want, but put no though into what it takes to get there.

The point I'm getting at is, is the principle role of what religion does in society: make virtuous people. A Swiss style democracy depends on an educated populace making an honest effort to learn about any issue being voted on, and perform their citizen duty and vote. The early American republic was dependent on the virtue of men, the virtue of their founders. The advantage of a monarchy is that eliminates the importance of the virtue of many men, and instead relies on the virtue of 1 man.

Switzerland is one of the most successful democracies in the world, so are some Nordic countries (or they used to). Their success is thanks to them being outgrows of Christian civilizations. Christianity impregnated the thought that people needed to be virtuous, that they would be made accountable by God. Thats to this, a civilization becomes less "costly" needing to diverge less resources into "combating corruption", and has the advantage of added trust between the people. More corporation, essentially.

What are the elements that destroy such civilization? Most directly, its the lack of virtue. This can be onsetted in many forms, be it through disillusionment (medieval piety during black death, American view of their government during watergate, etc.) through the divergence of values (atheism, media, Jews?) and the introduction of foreign elements into a society, one way or another. (Immigrants bring in different values or simply do not identify with community values.)
>>
File: ColombianIntellectuals.jpg (611 KB, 1500x815) Image search: [Google]
ColombianIntellectuals.jpg
611 KB, 1500x815
>>74899430

Fuck off Pablo, the gak's gone to your head again
>>
>>74899665
>because of western articial borders.
Okay shlomo. You can get rid of your proxy now. I was confused as to why a drug baron was advocating a religion that is against coke.
>>
File: cancer.jpg (31 KB, 320x241) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
31 KB, 320x241
>>74892843
Islam is one of the worlds biggest problems, not a solution.
>>
>>74899559
I see globalism falling apart pretty hard right now. The media is putting on a nice show but the stats and even voting is saying otherwise.

I don't predict there will ever be a utopia, but having large tracts of space with near unlimited resources will certainly make conflict less likely.
>>
The based west is going to laugh all religions out of existence and replace it with glorious hedonism
>>
File: 1410124354841.png (21 KB, 336x341) Image search: [Google]
1410124354841.png
21 KB, 336x341
i unironically started reading the koran today
>>
>>74899558
Diplomacy has nothing to do with what I said. Of course there is diplomacy.
>>
>>74899729
Either Athenian/Swiss style democracy or full blown autocracy. I like free speech though so the latter is untenable as you never know if you'll get a good one.

Representative democracy has proven itself far too vulnerable to financial corruption.
>>
>>74893677
>Beta" are the builders of civilization,

But alphas build empires.
>>
>>74899678
>>74899692
arabs did some contributions to science, mainly in the golden era and before reinaissance.

you need to remember renaissance books were basically translations of arabic texts.

Hell, using the X as a variable is an arabic invention.

>>74899748
>>74899797
jews and bankers and the west have profitted over not letting muslims (arabs) to develop peacefully.

Even today you cucks want them to be more westerns.

NATO destroyed the political stability of the middle east and arab nations, and now you wonder why there's an influx of refugees.
>>
>>74898910
>their
Waffle yourself
>>
>>74899400
then why was it one of the longest lasting empires?
>>74899505
and you britcucks supported and created israel and saudi arabia, the biggest fuckers of the middle east
>>
>>74899613
You miss my point. Even when they are about resources, they are about identity.
>>
>>74900114
I would take a hundred Israels over one more Muslim country.
>>
>>74900017
current identity wars are because of artificial borders put by the west.

Also ISIS is ideologically motivated by the last century of the west fucking in the ass the muslims populations.

It's not hard promoting anti west terrorism among poor people which only experience of the west values has been what their iman tells them of the west degeneracy and some drones bombing their local hospital.
>>
>>74900097
>i found a typo, now I'm going to ignore his opinion

>>74899847
I hope you're right
>>
>>74900291
shoo shoo slimy limey
>>
>>74900291
you need to understand that for non westerners we have a history of you fuckers coming to our lands, genociding and stealing our resources.

You can't shake those historical memories from africans, latinos, asians, arabs and indians.

You could argue that you invented human rights and all that science shit you faggots brag about.

but you need to remember non westeners have those historical memories of slavery, genocide, invassion, racism, white supremacy.

I'm actually pretty happy of the west decline.
>>
>>74900090
You're forgetting about the Greek diaspora and the Byzantine Empire. The Renaissance took off in the final days of the Empire as its scholars spread amongst Europe. Then again they're to blame for the start of the dark ages in the first place when Justinian shut down the universities.

Algebra has a storied history and using a letter as a variable certainly isn't an Arabic construction.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2013/08/how-muslims-did-not-invent-algebra/

Most of the value the Muslims and indeed the Byzantines had was just holding onto what remained of ancient civilization. There was sadly very little innovation due to oppression and theocracy.
>>
>>74900114
Islam is an incredibly effective system to rule people, so long as you don't care they're ruled with an iron fist. It effectively subjugates people via Sharia law.
>>
>>74895382
Its like you think if a whiteman converts he will automatically turn into brown goat fucker.

Your post is litrally as bad as tumblr at this point senpai.

What op is trying to say is that the conservative values of islam will reinvigorate the west. Women, whom have been noted throughout history to be the destroyers within, will not have a say within a highly conservative society that islam promotes and this is most certainly a great thing.

You can be white and european while being a muslim, i would suggest Christianity do these actions, however, people view Christianity as a taboo now unfortunately, it would be ignorant and selfish like a leftist to deny either islam or Christianity when considering empire building.
>>
File: juice.jpg (33 KB, 377x330) Image search: [Google]
juice.jpg
33 KB, 377x330
>>74900028
Alphas start civilizations like Romulus who concentrated the ancient world's criminals and filth into one place, then raped a bunch of women to start the next generation. However it was Numa, widely considered as "the 2nd Founder of Rome" who built the stone bedrock of Roman respect for religion. Alexander and the Khan both started empires which quickly crumpled. Its the betas that keep civilization going.
>>
>>74900602
You also have a history of allowing bloody coups that overthrow despots and replace them with even bigger despots and a history of trafficking vast amounts of drugs across borders into both rich Western countries and neighbouring shitty countries. And yet you do nothing about that. Don't blame the West for your own apathy you lazy spic. It's easy to scapegoat.
>>
>>74900773
and?
>>
File: dee.png (337 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
dee.png
337 KB, 512x384
>>74895300
>Not bulking at the gym, not deus vult, but uniting as one.

This should be an official /pol/ quote
>>
>>74900829
I recommend to read my country history on wikipedia before talking shit, it make you look like an adult and not some angry teenager.

we've only had one coup in our history, it was in the 50 and was a military to avoid the take over of commies.

we're literally the most right wing country in america, our radical left would be the center in usa.

go read some books nigger.

white don't magically have a monopoly over the good stuff and they have done nasty shit on history.
>>
File: damnchinks.png (222 KB, 1011x1049) Image search: [Google]
damnchinks.png
222 KB, 1011x1049
>>74900779
As I stated before, it is the community created around religion, not just religion itself, that fights degeneracy. It will be the community of Muslims who will insure that the convert assimilates, not just the Koran itself.

I'd just like to make a disclaimer though, by no means am I a Muslims - yet perhaps. I have yet to honestly explore my Catholic faith, as once I'm done with finals I'll get back to reading the Bible. I'm just trying to make honestly evaluates between Islam and Christianity. I'd prefer to remain the Catholic that I am, as I consider far more beautiful than any other religion, but I cannot deny the dumb shit the black Pope continues to spout and how much more virile Islam is.
>>
>>74900795
>Alpha creates empire

>Beta maintains empire
>>
We're not here to save the west we're here to survive the collapse
>>
>>74900795
imo arranged marriage is what we need. That alone will go a long way in saving the west from degeneracy. Imagine a matchmaking program built into the school system that used modern technology and put people with a few options of partners in similar social status and interests, but without the degeneracy of things like Tinder and OKCupid. Future neckbeards and Tumblrinas would be given each other and thus be forced to become responsible as parents.
>>
>>74900795
Yes, i agree. There needs to be a perfect balance, alphas start the fire but a "beta" can actually use to fire for useful things.

But useful "betas" are truely semi-alphaif they are able to maintain order within the empire, true betas are just decadent, example being the white knights and men who deny their masculinity.
>>
>>74900773
You're looking at this through the eyes of a person living in a ghetto in a rich Western country, not a bloated, overpopulated country where everyone is Muslim. Islam is an incredibly ineffective system because you would need literally one police officer per person to make sure nobody is breaking the rules and it becomes increasingly difficult because when family is the only focus on a country people just end up doing nothing but shitting out babies which causes overpopulation in contrast to successful countries where people put work first. This also by no coincidence is the reason the west is clean and has buildings that aren't bombed out and dilapidated.
>>
>>74901113
Your shithole is unsaveable + you have guns
>>
>>74892843
>why the fuck was this girl dating THE SORT OF GUY WHO LOOKS LIKE HE JUST GOT OUT OF PRISON?

I've been coming to this shithole for years and I still manage to laugh at all you
>muh degeneracy
bitter virgin retards.
>>
Look /pol/,

I used to hate the idea of dating a Muslim woman, but after years of dating various western women who are complete sluts by nature, I find that dating a Arab woman is the best thing that could have happened to me, I really couldn't be happier.

I grew out of the edgy racist phase a few years ago, and I found that after dating a number of Black, Asian, European women, Arabs are the most respectful.

>She will do anything to please you & make sure you're feeling good.
>bonus of being clean and STD free
>Will never fuck another man
>will never lie
>will make a brilliant mother to hour children.

I'm moving to Dubai with her in 2 months, to start my new solicitor career.

>Mfw, words on a screen by basement dwellers replying to this post will have absolutely no effect on my life, whatsoever.

Then again, I agree that Islam isn't truly ready for western culture yet, as there is too many indifferences.
But if you want a refreshing change in your women, try an Arab.
>>
>>74901077
I don't think you're reading the same history books your drug peddling overlords are reading.
>>
File: godemperor.jpg (4 MB, 2064x2440) Image search: [Google]
godemperor.jpg
4 MB, 2064x2440
>>74901077
Latin America as a whole is less degenerate than the West is principally because they're less decadent. Capitalism is not yet a strong enough force in your country. Many people still remain rooted to their communities. Not many will travel far away to some college or to some job in another country. They're rooted to their communities and that is what makes Colombia strong.
>>
>>74901230
>>74901230
Nice memes m8, but you do realize that many of the most powerful and prosperous empires in history have been muslim empires, right?
>>
File: 1.png (34 KB, 621x577) Image search: [Google]
1.png
34 KB, 621x577
>>74899452
muslims are a bunch of shitposting mudshits

MUHAMMAD SUCKS THE DICKS OF 3 YEAR OLD BOYS

MODS == MUDSHITS

Upvote this post if you want transform the Middle East into the largest piece of glass the world has ever known
>>
>>74901347
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavo_Rojas_Pinilla
this is the only dictatorship my country had.

and even then it was the political parties asking him to restaure the civil order and he was based as fuck.

stay mad.

hell, I can spell cuck with UK, funny, isn't?
>>
>>74901394
Mass transportation is degenerate, if you really think of it the very invention of the automobile destroyed strength of community, which is largely based on the physical inability to travel. Good luck undoing that, it will never happen without technological regression.
>>
>>74901331
Been through this my self, modern white women are 90% sluts and decadent. Got with a muslim girl after a few unsuccessful relationship and its the best.

Not only that, i will be bleaching her genes and she doesn't mention religion at all, even if im an agnostic (i hope there is a god) she doesn't preach me since all our morals and societal views are a match.
>>
File: pol persona.jpg (162 KB, 1129x1600) Image search: [Google]
pol persona.jpg
162 KB, 1129x1600
>>74901229
They're the result of society no longer being led by strong Christian values. We loved money so much that we prioritize the economy and trade above all else. We've to accept immigrants who do not share our values, and in turn do not see themselves as part of our civilization. A beta is merely a man who follows society, good or bad.

A little hypocritical for me to deride immigrants as I myself am a Brazilian immigrant, recently gained US citizenship. But the factor of identification with a "civilization" is very much real. Arab Muslims in Germany don't see themselves as Germany, don't place themselves in Germany history and thus cannot share German values.

Similar, although I've assimilate well with the US, I can't imagine myself in US history as my ancestors were in Brazil, and before 1885 they were in Switzerland. Brazil and the US civilization wise are not so different, so there isn't that much of a divergence of values.
>>
File: 12312132.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
12312132.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>74901752
And you can't spell Colombia without "massacre"
>>
>>74901331
Hope you enjoy your brown kids, fucking race traitor.
>>
>>74901785
Same bro, same.

Good luck with your misses
>>
>>74901807
Europe wont need to import 3rd world people to become strong,we just need to reinstill conservative and traditional values.

I agree with the economic part, but its not like we can go colonize an uninhabited landmass anymore.
>>
>>74901926
I will mate,
I hope you enjoy fapping tonight.

>Your god Hitler even loved Muslims
>>
File: 343242423234.jpg (11 KB, 407x378) Image search: [Google]
343242423234.jpg
11 KB, 407x378
Remember anons: we are not stuck with the Arabs, it is they who are stuck with us.

Don't forget whites like to do racial cleansings/genoices every few decades and this one is long overdue. It will be a bloody one.
>>
>>74892843
>Has anyone else realized that Islam is the solution to Western degeneracy?

No. Because it's not the solution and would only bring more degeneracy. The solution is to go back. Reach an era in Weatern civilization that have less rights to the people, particularly women, and create more ACTUAL scholars and professionals in their work for society to progress better than what we are in currently.
>>
>>74901926
>not bleaching other races.
It's like you want us to lose.

As long as they are not black it should be fine. Good white women here in the uk are really hard to find and are usally part of the super upper class, a class with youll have to be rich and affluent to get into.
>>
>>74892843
It will be if we do nothing.

Whoever wins is always the "solution".

Even if it destroys everybody - look at the roman empire.

It brought down a decaying, corrupt empire because the system failed to produce a new solution or direction.
Or they were there - but outspoken.

Inb4 commies suggesting they are the solution - they are not.

We need to think about it again. I think computers are the solution, particularly the involvement of memes.

I do Law and I am brainstorming a new concept of society. I will begin to ask other students about their ideas.

In theory - we'll head towards a direct democracy with a technocratic senate.
>>
File: goal bod.jpg (772 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
goal bod.jpg
772 KB, 1280x1920
>>74901766
The movement of people in general, weakens community values. That is why Europe was most pious during the feudal age, when most people were tied to their farms through serfdom.

This is also why cities are super degenerate. The population there is far to large for people to get to know each other, far too fast paced to establish meaningful relationships. In the city, a person becomes a single individual, yet at the same time dissolves into the "culture" of the city.

I think the solution would be some sort of fascism. Where there are elites who guide society while the majority of people live in strong communities. There are drawbacks to this of course, as what will stop the elite from becoming degenerate themselves? What will stop them from exploiting the plebs?

I think the scariest part of modern society is that it might not actually collapse. We will never have the chance to fix the errors of cultural relativity and marxism because capitalism is so powerful, that our nation will continue on, as long as there is money to be made, the government can tax that wealth and sustain itself. The only hope is that there are two fundamental flaws in capitalism. (1) is that there is no guarantee a large depression can be avoided. The last greeat depression allowed the resurgence of Fascism, but also Communism to spread in the West, perhaps the next one will give us another chance? (2) Captialism requires growth, and will always require more as long as it exists. Meaning that the "fall" produced from this flaw in capitalism leads not to a fight of ideologies, but the collapse of humanity itself, as there are no more resources left.
>>
>>74894433
Islam destroys itself.

It does not listen to Jesus enough - otherwise it'd be perfect.
>>
>>74894433
>noble
Had a good laugh and then I remembered I live in Germany with them.
>>
>>74902271
>Race mix with a brown woman
>Son is covered head to toe in curly black hair
>Is born with a moustache and a turban
>Is slightly pale but mostly just browner than you
Yeah you showed them. Only 3,999,999,999 to go!
>>
>>74902426
Texas listens to Jesus, I agree that it's perfect.
>>
>>74895586
>The final realization is that 4chan and anonymity is the very toxic individualism you criticize.
No we're the real individualism. People say whatever and logic rules.
Tumblr uses feels alone.

/pol/ is kicking some anons into doing good work, tumblr is enforcing bitch mentality.

Slave-master morality at work yet again.
>>
>>74902387
There's no way without killing the internet or extreme surveillance and no anonymity at all. (even China doesn't REALLY do this).

No way around the fact that the internet is inherently degenerate. Imagine if we get techno-fascism where people literally physically live in internet communities. This might be the only way what you say will happen without a collapse.

I'm an electrical engineer, and I'm starting to realize my job is WORTHLESS. Why progress technology? All it does is further globalism and degeneracy. Literally every modern invention made the world worse in the long run. But I'm also literally autistic and I wouldn't survive without technology and I'd be worthless and culled in such a society.
>>
>>74902128
>Your god Hitler

No, my only god is the God of the Bible.

>>74902271
It won't be fine because if you're not careful the mother will try to radicalize the kid. Their only goal is to spread their religion and take over.

I'm sure you can find decent British women out in the countryside or something.
>>
File: 1463961502909.png (461 KB, 1168x794) Image search: [Google]
1463961502909.png
461 KB, 1168x794
>>74901902
>the united kingdom of cUcK
>>
>>74895745
I get the feeling kikes are waking up to /pol/

They see that their PC bullshit has cucked their shit.

/pol/ is almost beginning to pity them and their foolishness like Christ.
>>
>>74902650

>No, my only god is the God of the Bible.

That's the same god as Muslims worship since Islam is a Abrahamic religion.
>>
>>74897540
This.

And the house is on fire because of moral relativism.
>>
>>74898697
>Why does the strong community need to emanate from religion?
Because Christ was right the whole time bro.
>>
ITT: betafags want sexual repression because they can't score pussy IRL.

;)

betas shouldn't be allowed to reproduce sempai.
>>
>>74902728
It is, but I only stick to the old and new testament. The quran is bullshit after that, I thoroughly reject Muhammad and see him as nothing but a violent, goat-fucking pedophile.
>>
>>74903006
And Jesus is the only savior I need too.
>>
>>74892843
> its another "beta virgin gets mad at girls who dont want to fuck him" thread

I hope this puts you on some type of watchlist, its faggots like you who are joining ISIS.
>>
>>74903006
>>74903050
Wrong reply, meant for >>74902770
>>
>>74902728
80% of whites here are degenerate or hippie trash
Natural Selection please visit us
>>
>>74902988
>ITT: betafags want sexual repression because they can't score pussy IRL.
I can and won't unless I'm married.

Because it ruins women. They become absorbed in feelings and sex, destructive to themselves.
>>
>>74903006
I did question my woman on this matter and she remained silent about it.

>The age of Aisha when she married him
>>
File: blacksciencemanquote.jpg (180 KB, 650x560) Image search: [Google]
blacksciencemanquote.jpg
180 KB, 650x560
>>74902618
I think whatever happens, technological progress is a MUST. I see the ultimate goal of humanity needs to get of the Earth and expand into the universe. If we aren't constantly aiming towards that goal, we are essentially surrendering ourselves to the fact that ultimately everything that we're doing is worthless.

The internet has enabled stronger communication for both better and worse. The only way to reestablish strong community values would be in the form of space colonization. In the same way American pioneers expanded into the West and were noticeable more conservative than the East coast and European counterparts, colonists of a habitable, Earth like planet due to lack of contact from their home world will become more conservative. Imagine becoming a founder of a new civilization on a different planet. You could organize the society from the start to fight off globalism and eventually conquer Earth and reestablish good values!

And if not, at least you could be happy. Exploring a new world and being gifted a wonderful community to love and be loved. You could at least do it for your happiness, as Aristotle would say, is the only pursuit we due for its own sake.
>>
Technology is the disease. Globalism and degeneracy are symptoms.
>>
>>74896886
looks like the kike is mad. Day of the rope very soon, yid. Prepare your anus.
>>
File: 1461414765668.png (933 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461414765668.png
933 KB, 707x1000
>>74903657
>Technology is the disease. Globalism and degeneracy are symptoms.
No technology is the machine that must always keep functioning.

Every since we learnt to make fire.

First we made the tools, then the population grew, then we had to make more tools.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>74901331
>Good goy, racemix and makes sure others do the same and your nation and race will vanish in the globalist melting pot.
That's what the jew wants you to do
>>
Almost all conservative right-wingers support feminism and female liberation. In fact, that seems to be one of the main reason they hate islam in the first place: because they 'oppress' women.

Fuck that shit. Entire western civilization has gone off the far end a long time ago, this is just the natural final outcome. If you allow yourself to be ruled by women, you deserve to be exterminated by third world shitslamists.

Happened to the roman civilization, now it'll happen to us. If you look at islamic societies, they arent all that bad compared to western nations. Death penalty, no feminism, no porn or other ultimate degeneracy. I wont lift a finger to save rotten europe from its well deserved demise, we just have to make sure that the good goys in the USA get their fair share of the carnage too.
>>
File: TRUECATHOLICMONARCH.jpg (10 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
TRUECATHOLICMONARCH.jpg
10 KB, 300x375
>>74904107
Its also why I don't believe Christianity won't make out of this alive. Just like how Sol Invictus died, Jesus Christ might. I don't I'll ever convert out of Christianity though, in a way, I'm more attached to Christianity more than anything else. Christianity is my nation, and it still will be even if its a nation of one.
>>
>>74904345
>Its also why I don't believe Christianity won't make out of this alive.
Gen Z has higher church attendance than millennials.

Millennials like me are seeing the purpose of religion again.

It will remain in either literal or meme form.
>>
>>74904107
Yep. And not just suffrage. If you don't support arranged marriage and believe in ''romantic love'' and choice in mates
you still support feminism.

>>74903391
Space doesn't exist. It's a psyop. Nasa is fake. I see you haven't fully taken the red pill yet.
>>
>>74904685
>Space doesn't exist. It's a psyop. Nasa is fake. I see you haven't fully taken the red pill yet.
its right there at the bottom of your keyboard
>>
>>74896775

Agreed. Ted was right.
>>
>>74903932
He's not wrong.

The technology that was advanced for the sake of the man, has turned man into it's servant. The technology is the Moloch.

But there is a point where the maintenance of the technology outweighs it's benefits and the population refuses to support it. Then it collapses.

The whole globalism, multiculturalism and gendershit is there to avoid the Malthusian trap by creating a whole class of genderless mindless maintainers.

The humanity is progressing towards a hive-like organization.
>>
>>74904550
This goes for me as well, a millenial that used to be an edgy atheist in high school and for most of college, and I've brought God back into my life. Guess my atheism was just a long phase. Still refuse to attend church though, I reject the notion that just dressing up nice and sitting in a building for an hour makes you a good Christian.
>>
I noticed something is wrong when I was 18 and went to a party. And everyone was talking about sex, they were acting like degenerates. And I realized that this is not considered "weird", I was the weird one for finding it disgusting. It took me a long time to realize this, because I was absolutely sure that it's normal people wait til first serious relationship that they have sex, hat they don't talk about sex openly, that they don't behave like that openly.

But somehow I still believe I am right. I've never wanted to "get laid". So why does everyone talk about it? I realized they find these ideals from media I always avoided because I preferred reading books or just doing something else. Maybe I am a late bloomer. But now I'm 26 and I still don't care about sex. So why does everyone else and why it dictates our society so much? I don't understand it.
>>
>>74905051
After reading this post, despite having supported Trump for the better part of past year, despite him almost certainly becoming the Republican nominee, and despite Ted dropping out of the race, I'm now a #CruzMissile
>>
>>74905228
Wait until you decide to have a committed relationship, then realizing that romantic love and dating, even if it doesn't involve promiscuity and partying, is degenerate.

things were better when you just married someone you barely even needed to know (or were forced to if you had premarital sex) and the families supported you.

I dated an Indian girl, that's what I learned. Her cousins were all happy in their arranged marriages. Choice is overrated, since love should be something that builds AFTER you're married over decades.
>>
>>74897891

This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>74905203
>Still refuse to attend church though, I reject the notion that just dressing up nice and sitting in a building for an hour makes you a good Christian.
You do it for community ties to spread your philosophy and ideas to people.

We must begin doing this
>>
>>74905543
Not interested in that either. To be honest I don't believe in romantic love. It's something invented by Hollywood. I would probably support an union between two people if it makes things work better.
>>
>>74892843
Islam is degenerate as fuck, the ultimate degenracy, their religion and the way they treat women is like Medevial BDSM. Isn't sadomasichism like the definition of degeneracy.

OP is falling for Islam's lies
>>
>>74905865
let's get real. Before romance brainwashing, people mostly got married because a) it was the only permissible way to have sex at all, and b) for having children needed for their survival in old age.

All other reasons to get married aren't real. Including "love." Love should come after marriage.
>>
File: OP.png (856 KB, 640x1200) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
856 KB, 640x1200
>>74892843
>>
>>74906019
nah you're just a porn addict who can only see things in terms of porn genres.

BDSM is just Jews selling the missing parts of patriarchy back to us as a form of roleplaying.
>>
>>74892843

Fuck You

Fuck You
>>
>>74898910
>proving their not dumb
>their not dumb

That's some next level retardedness.
>>
>>74905507
I was referring to a different Ted who currently resides in the ADX Florence Penitentiary in Colorado.
>>
>>74894661
Jews, globalist jews happened.
>>
>>74904107
Ich glaube du verstehst nicht was konservativ bedeutet im pol. Kontext.
>>
>>74905832
Fair enough, though I'll have to find a different church. My former Catholic church doesn't satisfy me.

>>74907572
My apologies. Any mention of "Ted" I see on here makes me immediately think of an anthropomorphic lying rat.
>>
File: mfw attolini 4.jpg (893 KB, 1440x720) Image search: [Google]
mfw attolini 4.jpg
893 KB, 1440x720
>>74892843
>>74893677
>>74894661
>>74895300
>>74896563
>>74896955
>>74897218
>>74897589
>>74897786
>>74898697
>>74899729
>>74900795
>>74901090
>>74901394
>>74901807
>>74902387
>>74903391
>>74904345

MFW I wonder if there is anything more adorable than an undergrad who thinks he's onto something important.

Get a couple more degrees, or just study on your own for a few more years, reading widely, and you'll see things in a more sophisticated light.

But for now print these post out, put them in an envelope and seal it.

Read them again in 5 years.

If you feel somewhat self-conscious or embarrassed, congratulations, you've grown. If you still think you knew what you were talking about, go back to the books and try again after another five years.
>>
>>74906228
>BDSM is just Jews selling the missing parts of patriarchy back to us as a form of roleplaying.

OK, champ. Tell us -- how can find the time to post here while being a busy editor or writer at Jezebel?
>>
File: chiggin.png (433 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
chiggin.png
433 KB, 800x534
>>74908828
I think I will. I've always liked the idea of a sort of time capsule.
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.