[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dem. Governor of Virginia gets 2 year prison sentce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1456785084969.png (268 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1456785084969.png
268 KB, 750x750
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/23/politics/terry-mcauliffe-fbi-doj-federal-investigation-campaign-contributions/

Fuck you Virginians. This is what you get for becoming a massive DC suburb.
t. Tar Heel
>>
>>74892838
As I proud WV redneck I find this hilarious. Come home white men.
>>
>>74892838

clearly he wanted to be able to vote in the future
>>
Yes.. yes ... FUCKING YES. God bless you FBI.

This is what you fucking get. Do not shit in the feds backyard, this shit isn't a game to them. A few phone calls and nsa tapping you and nga has a live feed of your house.
>>
>>74892838
>Virginia is one person
Redneck
>>
File: AAAAAHHHHHHHH.png (128 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAHHHHHHHH.png
128 KB, 500x500
>>74893087
Pleasants County reporting.
>>
I have been saying this for years

Virginia is THE WORST STATE IN AMERICA

stay the fuck away from that place the cops are corrupt pieces of shit
>>
>>74892838
>Wang also made donations to the Clinton Foundation.

CROOKED
>>
>>74893087
>>74893601
Berkeley County reporting in

Please save me
>>
READ THE SOURCE YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

McCaulflower is currently under investigation, he is not sentenced. You guys are as bad as fucking liberals. FUCK.
>>
>>74895675
Berkeley county is pretty shit m8
>>
>>74895675

>Flatwoods Monster checking in
>>
>>74892838
God damnit at this point I want Jerry Jr for governor
>>
FBI based as always.
>>
>>74892838
Do you guys get the feeling that the FBI is trying to save us? Probing hard into Clinton and now this seems to be the opposite of what king negro would want.
>>
Is this the same Governor that gave 200,000 felons voting rights to try and swing the election?
>>
>>74898262
Yes he is.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.