[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did we ever give women the vote?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Suffragette.jpg (336 KB, 800x499) Image search: [Google]
Suffragette.jpg
336 KB, 800x499
Why did western countries collectively decide to fuck themselves over and give women the right to vote. The democratic movement throughout the West was largely inspired by Ancient Greek democracy and even the Greeks realized that women were too emotional to be given political power. Did men really think that giving women the vote would stop their bitching and nagging? Is there any hope for the West as long as half of the voter base make decisions based on their feelings?
>>
>>74891801
Give people the illusion of freedom and they will do nothing. Give people a barrier and they will cross it.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 400x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 400x581
A few men in a high position of power did it so they could have more power.

Feminism is control over the average man.
>>
>>74891978
fpbp
>>
>>74891801
>Why did we ever give women the vote?
fuck if I know, I was for women to vote once, but seeing current events I begin to doubt that they actually should be allowed to vote
>>
>>74891801
Why did we ever give people who don't own land the right to vote?
I'm actually serious here.
>>
>>74892466
This and letting women vote fucked over western civilization.
>>
>>74891801

Most men vote based on emotion too retard.
>>
>>74892466
What about people who pay over x amount in taxes? Some people who work hard and make good money still don't have land to their name.
>>
>>74892466
>"WE"

Stop saying "we". You think the average man had anything to do with it?

No. It was a small group of men who let it go through. Don't be a fucking fool
>>
>>74891801

because women are people too,elliot
>>
>>74892667
[citation needed]
>>
>>74892466
Oh gee I don't know, to curb the monopolization of voting?
>>
>>74891801
Women back then weren't degenerate. The ones who pushed for this were mature, married women who had proper etiquette, dressed and spoke properly, so it seemed like a good idea at that time.

This worked for maybe 50 years max, then blew up in our faces and we're probably the first generation to suffer the consequences of this.

China, and the moderate Muslim countries will also feel this soon enough. They may seem strong now, but once the women gain a foothold like they have over here, they will destroy their nations from within.
>>
>>74893251
Almost everything you said was completely untrue
>>
>>74893251
Woman have always been degenerate, it's cultural standards and men that have kept them in their places.
>>
>>74893767
Doesn't matter. They only had to guilt 50%+1 of the male population to allow them the right to vote. At that time it seemed reasonable.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.