[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like blacks less the more they spend time with them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Chimpout.jpg (199 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Chimpout.jpg
199 KB, 1200x800
It seems as if the people who spend almost no time around blacks, the upper-middle class liberal arts kids, think blacks are all a bunch of great people who would thrive and succeed if not for the evil whites. On the other hand, people who work with and live around blacks, the working class, hate them and want more to be done to contain the eternal chimp. Is there any truth to this or am I just being leaftarded?
>>
I grew up not far from Newark, NJ. I learned from experience that niggers are subhuman savages.
Sheltered kiddies indoctrinated with PC propaganda don't have a clue about reality.
>>
>>74890685
you're just being retarded
you have the same kind of trash in every culture/race
>>
>>74890685
because everyone laughs at a platypus until it poisons them. then they dont laugh anymore at them.
>>
I've lived in a neighborhood that is 50% African-American for the past 9 years. I don't dislike them any more than I did before.
>>
>>74892453
Blacks are the worst community in the US, no need to deny it.
Would you rather live in a 90% black or white neighborhood, with the same average wage ?
>>
>>74892465
Spotted the platypus.
>>
>>74890685
Every single one I've ever worked with is a piss poor excuse for a worker. I've met a couple that were alright people, but I have no clue what their work ethic is like.
>>74892453
More like there is some good with every race, but some races as a whole are just garbage.
When I work with black people I'm immediately pissed, because I know I won't make my quota let alone a high enough rate for my incentive bonus.
>>
>>74890685
They are stupid that's why. They sit on a porch all day collecting welfare and smoking blunts.
>>
>>74892651
Bullshit
>>
>>74892651
>t. Tyrese
>>
>>74890685
You know exactly why.
Why post this?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.