[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anti-fa rigged the ballot and Austrians are going to do nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1464028229653.png (121 KB, 931x776) Image search: [Google]
1464028229653.png
121 KB, 931x776
>Anti-fa rigged the ballot and Austrians are going to do nothing
>>
>>74890025
>Antifa rig the vote for the GREENS
So, Austrians...
Purge when?

Really, there better be shit started over this because the "invalidated votes" were 5 times the size of the difference in their totals.
>>
>>74890025

This is a satire account, a bit like "Conservative Pundit" in the US.
>>
>>74890242
I have a feeling that something similar will happen with Brexit Brit Bro
>>
>>74890412
Yeah, the Brexit vote is going to be so easy to rig seeing as it's going to be a close one.

Unless something big happens between now and the vote to cause a landslide, we're going to be cucked by liberals, again.
>>
File: 1464039138174.png (65 KB, 731x569) Image search: [Google]
1464039138174.png
65 KB, 731x569
>>74890025
>>
>>74890389
You just never know anymore... Their "We are Antifa, and we're getting paid by the state "satire"" also seems so fishy, that I believe that we have a standart case of :
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eristische_Dialektik#Kunstgriffe_12.E2.80.9315

My Captcha : 1984
no joke
>>
>>74890993
We are witnessing the death of Europe
>>
bump for awareness
>>
>>74891697
Yes... you know I always thought that there is some sort of "funny twist" to Angela Merkels, and Junckers "game" here, in which in the end everything turned out better than before

but in reality it looks like everything is going downhill

I always thought Juncker was so based, I respected him since little kid, but then I read his speeches at this stupid pan-european-bullshit events and really ask myself WHAT exactly their plan is.

I think there is no plan, these are just a horde of bolshevist cunts that want to stay at their well-paid jobs
>>
>>74890025
thats fucked
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.