[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So tell me /pol/ why haven't you converted to the most redpilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: nl1YJBG.jpg (456 KB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
nl1YJBG.jpg
456 KB, 2816x2112
So tell me /pol/ why haven't you converted to the most redpilled religion? The only true god is the murder/k/ube

War is the way of Man.
Man is the means of War.
You allow us War.
Our worship is our readiness.

It is proper to adhere to our nature,
Aggression is natural,
We are meant to be aggressive.

Through war we are purified,
Through slaughter we are enlightened,
I cast thee, Nex Alea,
May fortune find strength in me,
So that my weaknesses be absolved.

Saluto Nex Alea
>>
>>74889281
AVE NEX ALEA
>>
>>74889281
What a waste of fine craftsmanship,
>>
>>74890118

the sculpture itself is an antiwar piece
>>
>>74890118
Well, its from scotland.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNqXcyrheOU
(They banned me after i asked how manny people was killed in UK in the last years by airguns btw)
>>
>>74890249
I was actually talking about the waste of firearms. Making a cube is something a nigger would do.
>>
>>74890249
>gluing a bunch of guns to a cube is sculpture
>>
>>74890481
And canned shit is considered the most thought provoking piece of art ever. Welcome to the Current Year.
>>
>>74890249
It's missing a little polished orb on the corner. Pity.
>>
File: 1404171720528.gif (111 KB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
1404171720528.gif
111 KB, 200x113
>>74890371
Pleas understand, Hanz. They don't wanna talk about it. It's too painful.
>>
>>74889281
Because 99% of /pol/ have never been in a fight in his life faggot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.