[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being Vegan is Degenerate - Combat the Communist Shitposters Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: fagg.png (9 KB, 393x246) Image search: [Google]
fagg.png
9 KB, 393x246
Being a Vegan is -

weak
cucked
unamerican
leftist
communist
jewish

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602846/Pictured-Melbourne-university-lecturer-34-died-altitude-sickness-Mount-Everest-taking-climb-husband-prove-vegans-anything.html
>>
>>74885252

I hunger. Therefore I eat meat.

And yes veganism is degenerate.
>>
>>74885252
I'd love to see these vegan faggots live in the wild.
>>
File: nude_himba_women_images_49.jpg (358 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
nude_himba_women_images_49.jpg
358 KB, 1000x750
>>74885729
they would get turned into dust.
>>
>>74885252
The fuck do you care what ppl eat, you cunt? STFU
>>
>>74886262
because I care about making western white society the best it can be to preserve the future of our world and white race.

get cucked faggot.
>>
>>74886538
Suck it, adolf. Have a burger, sounds like your protein level is crashing.

>Bwahahahaha!

Asshole
>>
ITT

Bernouts defend veganism.
>>
Not eating meat is communist and jewish? What?

At least make a sensible argument.
>>
>being vegan is communist and Jewish

M8, hitler was vegetarian (I know it's different but still). Stop being a fucking Amerifat and have some veggies for one. Be a true American.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 350x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 350x374
>>74885252

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism
>>
>>74886808
Im not defending shit. Youre a moron, im fucking with you, and your underdeveloped brain refuses to let you stop replying to me because you have autism and OCD.

>Touch the tabletop touch the tabletop touch the tabletop Touch the tabletop touch the tabletop touch the tabletop Touch the tabletop touch the tabletop touch the tabletop Touch the tabletop touch the tabletop touch the tabletop Touch the tabletop touch the tabletop touch the tabletop
>>
File: vegan.png (1 MB, 893x1088) Image search: [Google]
vegan.png
1 MB, 893x1088
>>
>>74885252

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EvEJbpznCSI

>vegans are hippie libs meme

Commiefornia ones, yes. Not the rest tho
>>
OP just went full retard

Vegans are vegan because primarily they believe it is immoral to kill animals for food when we don't have to. Have you seen slaughterhouse footage? Have you see all the horrible ways animals are managed and kept? Some of the top athletes in the world are vegan, the idea that it makes you weak is fear mongering by idiots. I am vegan and I am not an sjw leftist.

I don't know why I am telling you all this. I think you may be a child because an intelligent person wouldn't make such a dumb thread.
>>
>>74885252
>unamerican
>jewish
kek
>>
>>74887603

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_died_climbing_Mount_Everest

> 1 Vegan dies climbing the Everest
> VEEGUNS R DUM AND WEEK KEK
>>
>>74887832

No use trying to debate with /pol/ on veganism, they think not killing animals is cuck shit and because a loaf of vegan's are lefties, that automatically invalidates veganism.
>>
>>74885252
>OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD

Select all the burgers

>JACKPOT!
>>
>>74885252

1.) Not eating slaughtered animals gives you a moral superiority over the muslim hordes and their barbaric halal ways.

2.) Lord Almighty Adolf was a vegetarian. Veganism is only a sidestep away from vegetarianism.

3.) If you go straight edge you are not a victim to the alcoholic, nicotine or drug addiction jews.

- also Ian MacKaye / Fugazi / Minor Threat are not cuck tier music by any means.

Veganism / straight edge is only popular amongst lefties because of the moral superiority they feel it gives them. It is actually a very red pilled, conservative un-cucked way of life - setting yourself boundaries to live in, caring for the environment and not letting yourself be swayed by vices. the left has appropriated it, for a want of a better word.
>>
>>74888174

We know that,

but the whole "luk at me vegans can do anything !1!11!1! *dies* " is ridiculous
>>
File: c43.jpg (29 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
c43.jpg
29 KB, 450x450
>>74885252
>Vegans don't eat meat because animals are living things
>eat plants, which are also living things
>>
>>74888910

That IS fucking funny, I will say that.

>t. Plant based eater
>>
>>74885252

idiot

thousands of people have died on mount everest

not being vegan is something that will die out soon, people won't be willing to be nigger primitives forever
>>
>>74888612

Based Limey knows what's up

>>74889046

It's about sentience.
>>
>>74888910
Yeah, and her vegan husband didnt die, blah blah blah OP is still a fucking moron everyone should poke with a sharp stick
>>
File: 1445120252771.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1445120252771.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
>Vegetarian diets confer protection against cardiovascular diseases, cardiometabolic risk factors, some cancers and total mortality. Compared to lacto-ovo-vegetarian diets, vegan diets seem to offer additional protection for obesity, hypertension, type-2 diabetes, and cardiovascular mortality. Males experience greater health benefits than females.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/

>Recent evidence from large prospective US and European cohort studies and from meta-analyses of epidemiological studies indicates that the long-term consumption of increasing amounts of red meat and particularly of processed meat is associated with an increased risk of total mortality, cardiovascular disease, colorectal cancer and type 2 diabetes, in both men and women. The association persists after inclusion of known confounding factors, such as age, race, BMI, history, smoking, blood pressure, lipids, physical activity and multiple nutritional parameters in multivariate analysis.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26780279

>A low-fat, starch-based, vegan diet eaten ad libitum for 7 days results in significant favorable changes in commonly tested biomarkers that are used to predict future risks for cardiovascular disease and metabolic diseases.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25311617

>inb4 B12
B12 is found in some types of plants and fermented vegan foods and it has been shown that consuming at least one of those (Nori) prevents B12 deficiency, see
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24803097

>this triggers the unintelligent
>>
>>74889614
>Milk literally strips the calcium from your bones

http://saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/

http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA401571/Is-Milk-Bad-for-Bones.html
>>
OP has obviously left the thread to go set a cat on fire and relieve the guilt of wetting his bed for so long
>>
>>74887832
I agree, I think it's a real shame because there are some very fashy vegans out there but vegans seem weird to most people so they like to make fun of us. It's not even very often that a hippie boasts about their diet but I hear people complaining about it every day. Where are the hippie vegans? I live in Brighton and I don't even encounter them here.
>>
>>74886262
>>74886678
>>74887461
>>74888508
>>74889577
>>74891376

>>
>>74891376

OP's in the ER as we speak after his fifth triple baconater "just to prove them vegans wrong"
>>
>>74891644

Hippie vegans are mostly in California, and they're half-true, half-meme. Happy Healthy Vegan is a good example of hippie vegans.
>>
>>74887194
>veggies

Only obese people call them like that.
>>
>>74890673
Higher milk consumption is associated with more bone fractures.
>>
>>74892913
Definitely. And only people with Northern European descent have the enzymes to digest it anyway so why the fuck would anyone else consume it? It weakens bones and causes indigestion.
>>
File: 1457179501275.jpg (70 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1457179501275.jpg
70 KB, 500x376
Ever start to reply but think fuck it y bother... also vegans are lame
>>
>>74893525
Same reason people eat bacon/salo I guess.
>>
>>74894100
That's usually my attitude to these threads tbhfam
>>74893525
Salty southern European detected. But your point is still valid
>>
>>74895012
Family is mainly a mix of all the British Isles, but my grandmother is from southern France :/ never did have an issue with milk, but it is still nonetheless awful for healthy bones
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.