[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Likelihood of a terrorist attack during euro 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: euro2016logo.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
euro2016logo.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
- a lot of people, mainly europeans;
- during ramadan (ramadan is between 6 june and 5 july; euro 2016 between 10 june 10 july);
- summer;
- it's in france;
- it would be really, really visible.

what do you think?
>>
>>74885181
"anyone who loves their country is a poopy"
>>
ISIS already claims to be planning for terrorist attacks during the Ramadan.
>>
>>74885319
that's why I included a point on the ramadan
>>
>>74885401

Then, incredibly likely
>>
I really hope it happens.
Presidential elections next year. FN is already high in the polls, but not enough IMO.
>>
Nice try Portugal, but not even the promise of terrorism will make America care about Divegrass.
>>
File: GilbertConnard.jpg (28 KB, 510x255) Image search: [Google]
GilbertConnard.jpg
28 KB, 510x255
>>74885743
1: you beg for terrorism lik a muslim
2: you think FN is actually a good thing.

Good muslim goy in denial.
>>
File: Joffre.jpg (159 KB, 1180x1579) Image search: [Google]
Joffre.jpg
159 KB, 1180x1579
>>74886001
Gilbert a l'air malfaisant
>>
Shit will go down, still have my doubts as to whether it will wake people up to what's happening though, starting to lose hope...
>>
>tfw living in squatland where the biggest chance of a terrorist attack is probably completely accidental
>>
>>74886114
or maybe some famous player dies and people go batshit crazy
>>
>>74886203
I feel (almost) as safe as you do.
Still, many polish are going to be there, including your national team.
>>
>>74885181
Not sure. While conventional wisdom would say "ofcourse", they were supposed to do something during eurovision too.
If you ask me, they might be playing weak so Trump doesn't get elected. If they make any attacks now, Trump is pretty much guaranteed to win.
>>
>>74885181
I wouldn't go there even if it was offered to me for free. The head of French national security just admitted that France is being heavily targeted by ISIS.

The stadiums most likely won't explode unless ISIS takes it to the next level and co-operates with the muslim security workers, however what happens after the matches are over........ Let's just say you would probably have to leave 10 minutes early, run for 10 minutes and then take a taxi out of town. It's going to be harsh.
>>
terrorist attack means Trump will be president.
>>
>>74886506
But they want Trump to win :^)

Anyway I look at France and Belgium as oversized Lebanons now. Terrorist attacks are expected.
>>
>>74885181
I bet another terrorist attack wont even change the public opinion that much.
Every time an attack happens people act shocked and begin to cry but after that everyone goes back to whatever they were doing.
>Muh religion of peace
>>
>>74885319
isis claims lotsa shit

Look, maybe nothing happens. Maybe something happens. So what? Nothing will change. People will go on with their lives in a week, none of my friends are going over there so if something does happen I needn't worry, just wait for the next attack
>>
>>74886506
the eurovision is nowhere near as big as the euro
besides, a backlash might be what radicals want, as they want to push "moderate" muslims over the edge to have more manpower.

>>74886526
that's what I was thinking could happen. That or attacks to hotels and restaurants at night. The highest shock value, however, would be to attack an actual national team.
>>
>>74885181
Kinda feels bad to say
but I hope it happens
Europeans chose their fate anyway so they are responsible for it
>>
>>74885181
It dawns on me that I don't care that they're blowing up what are, statistically, their own supporters.

With the exception of a very few number of mostly eastern countries, Europe is a complete write off at this point.
>>
File: 1462483080107.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1462483080107.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>74886767
>everyone goes back to whatever they were doing.
Jep, het enige wat niet terug normaal is geworden is het toerisme in Brussel topkek bekanst failliet merci Islam!
>they planned investing 2 million euro's to boost tourism again
>instead of fixing our hopelessly corrupt and non-working police system
>>
I think it's too big of a event for nothing to happen. But the same predictions were made about London Olympics so you never know.

I hope that no one dies.
>>
File: obongo.jpg (65 KB, 628x514) Image search: [Google]
obongo.jpg
65 KB, 628x514
>>74887053
The biggest IS supporter is your muslim president tho
>>
File: 1464011329928.jpg (53 KB, 500x742) Image search: [Google]
1464011329928.jpg
53 KB, 500x742
I'll be at Germany's first game (Germany - Ukraine in Lile). What are the chances I'll get blown up?

Either way, if something happens I'll live blog it for you guys. What's a good livestreaming app?
>>
>>74886001
I don't give a shit about FN. It's the only party that piss the mainstream media off.

For a nolife like me, FN doing high score is always a good show.

Just like a terrorist attack. I truly enjoyed the last one in Paris.
>>
>>74887488
Germany as Europe's #1 muslim harbor is always protected. You will be well Hans.
>>
>>74888149
Alright, if Estinoa says so. By the way, what happened to your gif?
>>
>>74888149

The Euro is in France you stupid fuck
>>
>>74887459
That explains why there are thousands of migrants in America right?

Don't get me wrong, Obama has been a completely inefficient and damaging president in his 8 year term, for race relations and with international affairs (and ISIS), but Europe and the EU (France being a big player) has done more for ISIS than anyone in the past few years by letting refugees in.
>>
>>74885181
0%

Shekel making events are not to be interrupted.
>>
>>74885181

If they're going to strike again, they're gonna do it at the opening game or at the final.

Remember that they never did a live attack - though they tried last November 13th.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.