[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do so many flags look the same? there is never any creativity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
why do so many flags look the same? there is never any creativity its always 3 verticle or horizontal stripes or a cross. usually the only things that differ are the colors and even then they still look a lot alike. for example the russian flag is just the french flag except horizontal, and the flag for belgium is just the german one except verticle
>>
>>74880760

dafuq is that blue shield flag?
>>
>>74880760
t.Malaysia
>>
>>74880871
Looks like the old Bosnia flag.
>>
File: 1410479545180849583.png (148 KB, 800x551) Image search: [Google]
1410479545180849583.png
148 KB, 800x551
Anyone else also really bothered with the letters b,d,p,q?
They're practically the same just twisted around, couldn't they come up with something more distinctive?
>>
>>74880760
> for example the russian flag is just the french flag except horizontal

Incorrect.
The modern french flag is from the 1800s.
The russian flag was derived from the dutch flag in 1690s.
>>
>>74881476
A FUCKING MAP
>>
I enjoy the colors, don't pay too much attention to the designs except for cool ones like Reunion, Saint Barthelemy, Bhutan, Gibraltar and Kiribati.
>>
>what are the principles of vexilology

>how do I spell vexilology my phone wont correct it
>>
>>74880760
wtf is that 4th from left in the top row?
>>
File: merrica.jpg (84 KB, 817x462) Image search: [Google]
merrica.jpg
84 KB, 817x462
>>74880760
So the children in the school can be patriotic when drawing their flags correctly. You wouldn't understand anyway
>>
>>74883237
California needs to be its own country again, we don't want them anymore.
>>
File: za^nv51.gif (4 KB, 432x216) Image search: [Google]
za^nv51.gif
4 KB, 432x216
South Africa's navy would disagree
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.