[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shaun King has outted us on his facebook page. ITY Post ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 640x1136
Shaun King has outted us on his facebook page.

ITY Post ideas on how we will ever recover.
>>
>>74878285
KEK, I remember that thread.

There is nothing to recover from. Bernie and Hillary are going to continue to drive a wedge between Democrats, and those who wish to fan those flames won't have to try very hard at all.
>>
>>74878285
Thats it, /pol/ utterly and completly #BTFO, never to recover, i am now a #cruzmissile and a #shill4hill kinda makes you think amirite :DDDDD
>>
>>74878285
All I see (and can read) is that OP of that thread fully admitted they were gonna troll dems
>>
God damn, Bernie Supporters are fucking retarded. They're literally being shown how they're being divided and conquered but they're too stupid to react accordingly.
>>
Didn't he get arrested
>>
hey shaun, what's it like enjoying the benefits of being >white while claiming to suffer like a slavery-era nigger?
>>
Fuck that fake nigga, I'm browner than him.
>>
>>74878285
Oh fuck. I am a #Cruzmissile now!
>>
>>74878285
T R A N S N I G
R
A
N
S
N
I
G
>>
>>74878768
esto
>>
File: fb.jpg (182 KB, 349x825) Image search: [Google]
fb.jpg
182 KB, 349x825
"we" don't have to do anything
His commenters are calling him out
>>
>>74878653
>God damn, Bernie Supporters are fucking retarded. They're literally being shown how they're being divided and conquered but they're too stupid to react accordingly.

I've seen some really good D&C on /r/politcs recently. Seems to be working well.
>>
>>74879065
who cares faggot go back to >>>/reddit/
>>
File: ShaunKingFuckBoy.jpg (289 KB, 708x786) Image search: [Google]
ShaunKingFuckBoy.jpg
289 KB, 708x786
>>74878285
>>
>>74879337
>who cares faggot go back to >>>/reddit/

That's where the democrats are you mong
>>
he's one shave and a haircut away from reverting to Caucasian
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.