[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone actually find the source if this quote? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10
File: CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg (41 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg
41 KB, 600x338
Can someone actually find the source if this quote?

I've been looking for a while and all I can find is other people (4chan mainly) saying he said it, but I cannot find the source of him saying it. I'm starting to think he never actually said this and this whole thing is just herd mentality meming.
>>
I looked for it once my self. I think it's basically a paraphrase of something he said. IE, it's the logical conclusion of one of his asinine statements. But, no, I don't think he ever said this exact quote.
>>
File: faggots.jpg (49 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
49 KB, 1000x667
>>
>>74875798

It's unfortunate that it's gotten to this point. I'm not trying to defend him in any way but I never like when one "side" is "lying" about the other...

I think it all goes back to Gavin saying it in one of his videos and now everyone thinks it's true because "how could Rebel Media (owned by a kike) lie?"

It's probably too far gone to close the lid on this one...
>>
>>74876228
Agreed, but it's still a really funny "quote" and totally something that Trudeau would say in real life. It perfectly encapsulates his very essence.
>>
He did say that we wouldn't fight Isis even if they starting blowing themselves up in our cities.
>http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/205975

I think it's pretty fucked up. Imagine if a "normal" country started bombing your citizens, and your government said, "we won't fight back! We're committed to peace!"
>>
>>74876228

Is such a statement outside of possibilities? It's 2016, leaf. You best be using and taking advantage of all opportunities to destroy your opposition, because they do not share your code of honor, and if you want such honor to be passed on you first have to win.
>>
File: justinhonorkillings.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
justinhonorkillings.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>74875638
It's basically https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/canadian-pm-we-wont-bomb-the-islamic-state-even-if-attacked stuff like this, and other such things.. basically if you fight against isis you give them what they want..

Trudeau as dumb as he is has fallen for the mujahid meme that fighting ISIS is helping isis recruit.. So essentially "if you kill your enemies they win". This is a meme propagated by mujahids and muslims in general who support the mujahids. OFCOURSE they are not interested in getting destroyed..

Ofcourse if you annihilate isis they can't very well recruit. And if you capitulate to isis like trudeau is doing then you ACTUALLY give them what they want.

pic related he said pretty much verbatum. The guy is a walking talking fountain of stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtjXKe43hew
>>
It's exactly because isis has been largely successfull that they have been successfull in recruiting.. otherwise they would not have recruited so many.. Again the stupid left eats right out of the muslims palm.
>>
>>74877690
He's not stupid. Most canadians are soft left, he knows exactly what to say and do to pander to them. With his comments on ISIS he's actually tapping into the older canadian patriotic view of Canada being a peace keeping nation. It was only about 15 years ago that we shed that image, and it resonates for baby boomers/gen exxers.
>>
>>74877435
>>74876500
>>74877245

Gavin McInnes is the one who started this, somebody i've always been weary of (seems he's in it for the $$$)

I don't like shit based on lies and falsehoods. I'm a purist in that sense. We don't need to lie to win, logic and reasoning are on our side.

If this turns out to be false, then Rebel Media and Gavin McInnes will officially be on my shit-list, which is a list a save for the worst of the worst only.
>>
File: canada_freedom_speech.jpg (175 KB, 686x604) Image search: [Google]
canada_freedom_speech.jpg
175 KB, 686x604
>>74875638
>>
>>74878341
Outdated law that was repealed 5 years ago.
>>
>>74878385
sauce?
>>
>>74878385
But the Supreme Court ruled that 2013 which is 3 years ago
>>
>>74878244
>i would stab my own side in the back if it meant defending tha troof

So, you're a cuck. Gotcha.
>>
>>74875638
>he fell for the quote meme
the literal quote is not real but a parody of what he said, which was something among the lines "if you attack islam then isis wins" something like that.
>>
File: gtfo_tit_thumper_trudeau.jpg (4 MB, 2440x1627) Image search: [Google]
gtfo_tit_thumper_trudeau.jpg
4 MB, 2440x1627
It's not a real quote OP, but the point is that he is so fucking stupid that it's actually plausible that he would say something like that

Just google: Zoolander or Trudeau, who said it quiz

Take the quiz, you'll kek at some of the retarded things he has said over the years
>>
>>74878518

How about you're the cuck? If you think this shit is okay then you're allowing a lying kike owned media speak for you, just because they appear to push the same agenda as you.

You're getting cucked by ezra levant and rebel media. You are the fucking cuck you fucking retarded cuck faggot.
>>
>>74878571

OP has autism, anon. Incurable, and he's also a cuck. Disregard.
>>
File: 1408510950450.jpg (9 KB, 193x225) Image search: [Google]
1408510950450.jpg
9 KB, 193x225
>>74878676

Sounds like it fits if you're in such a hissy fit.
>>
>>74878647

If he has such an endless list of stupid shit then why is the one being talked about and made fun of the most an outright fabrication?

Don't fucking tell me it's paraphrasing, this is the kind of shit that drives many on the right crazy when the left media lies like this about rightists.

Double standard. Fuck off with this shit.
>>
If you're enemies want you to kill them and you kill them then don't they win?
>>
File: trudeau.jpg (785 KB, 829x1717) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.jpg
785 KB, 829x1717
>>74875638
>>
File: 1463619066208.jpg (123 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463619066208.jpg
123 KB, 640x480
>>74878881
Both sides of the coin are equally retarded in their own ways m8

>why is the one being talked about and made fun of the most an outright fabrication
Clickbait & easy views.

> this is the kind of shit that drives many on the right crazy when the left media lies like this about rightists
Kike media plays both sides, just look at 'The Rebel' aka Ezra "The Ghosts of the Holocaust Haunt" Levant

>Double standard
That life man, everyone is constantly contradicting themselves, what's new
>>
>>74878244
We're fighting against leftist retards that will do anything to win including lie and literally assault people like Laura Southern with piss, but you want to take the high road?
These idiot sjws need to be destroyed, as well as the politicians that pander to them. They are destroying our countries from within, while the vast majority of idiots do nothing but consume and do as their told.
>>
>>74878890
Japan won WWII.
>>
File: bottoms.jpg (98 KB, 720x603) Image search: [Google]
bottoms.jpg
98 KB, 720x603
>>74879350
>These idiot sjws need to be destroyed
This whole elbowing incident is wonderful, it demonstrates how the left is beginning to consume itself with its own insanity
>>
>>74879242

>'The Rebel' aka Ezra "The Ghosts of the Holocaust Haunt" Levant

That is who made up the lie. Gavin reported this on a Rebel Media broadcast or clip or whatever.

>>74879350

Lauren Southern is a stupid cunt who deserved to be drenched in piss. Did you watch that original video? She's the one antagonizing them, and she doesn't sound smart (to say the least) while doing it,

Look this isn't anything against the movement or the alt-right or anything. This is a specific problem I have with Rebel Media, (gavin, lauren southern, ezra)...

How did LS even get her job? She doesn't have a clue.
>>
File: 11bp2is.jpg (190 KB, 1200x1029) Image search: [Google]
11bp2is.jpg
190 KB, 1200x1029
>>74879921
>That is who made up the lie. Gavin reported this on a Rebel Media broadcast or clip or whatever.
The Rebel is so full of tabloid rag click-bait articles that it destroys any credibility is has for when it actually tries to present well thought out and reasoned arguments. Their inclusion of Gavin the aged hipster tells me everything about it, it's a controlled "alt-right" smear media
>>
>>74875638
It's not real.

American and Australian posters have no real reasons to dislike Canada, so they have to resort to memes (cuck, A LEAF etc).

Brits and Swedes had to face this BS, now it is our turn.
>>
>>74875638
Justin Trudeau is Batman?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.