[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's that working out for you SWEDEN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3604936/PICTURED-Blood-smeared-floors-walls-child-migrant-centre-Swedish-social-worker-22-stabbed-death-frenzied-attack-Somali-boy-TWENTY-ONE.html
>>
>>74874041
>that pic
Somehow I read it as
>Vault 21
Everything is better when you experience it in a vault
>>
>>74874041
>imlpying the poor boy isnt 14 and the racist rightwing daily mail isnt running a sensationalist witchhunt against the swedish state and tolerant humanist assylum process.

All the sadness and missery he must have felt for taking a human life is all the punishment the poor thing needs. Give him a few months of comunity service and move him into a apartement in some other city. so he has a real chance to start a new life without beeing bothered the relatives of the woman who provoked the attack or by people who think he's some kind of monster.
>>
>>74874041
We call that "Einzelfall" here. It means "single isolated incident". Some guys made a Google Map marking some of those isolated incidents: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

As anyone can see, not much going on in Germany and Austria right now. Sweden is probably even more peaceful.
>>
>>74874662
>Nuur - who was refused housing elsewhere due to concerns over his mental health - may have suffered some sort of a breakdown ahead of the killing.
>He may have suffered some trauma previously in his life,

#istandwithnuur
>>
isn't this old news?
>>
>The psychology graduate, originally from Lebanon, then pulled herself along the corridor, seeking safety in a bedroom.

Not great but migrants killing eachother is no big cause for concern.
>>
>>74875116
>single isolated incident
Well, that makes it ok then. As long as it's a single isolated incident.

>>74875305
January.
>>
>>74874041
not very well
>>
>>74874662
dindu, this boy need mental care what the fuck is racist Sweden goverment blaming him??"?!??!?!?!?
>>
Biggest drag on western society is that we don't have death punishment and all these "humanitarian laws" that help bad guys
>>
File: aspiring-rapper-in-da-nooz-2076.jpg (155 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
aspiring-rapper-in-da-nooz-2076.jpg
155 KB, 620x465
>inb4 he's dropping trax on soundcloud
>>
File: isolated incidents.png (643 KB, 950x829) Image search: [Google]
isolated incidents.png
643 KB, 950x829
>>74875116
Isolated as fuck.
>>
>>74874129
same here vodkabro, I'm not sure what they are doing there.

It can mean "wait 221" it's lit what it says, but it's prolly some sort homo swedish police code

Any of you sw*des that have been your jails and know what that code is?
>>
Fuck you.
I was giddy since I thought another attack happened, but it's just an article about an incident which occurred months ago.
>>
>>74874662
Unrelated but how many asylum centers are there in Swedish Sami areas? Someone could always bitch to the UN that the traditional way of life of indigenous people is being threatened by immigrants.
>>
>>74874662

God, don't you all wish your country was falling apart so you could shit post this easily?

I mean, all we have is amerifat and burgers. I suppose we can talk about the cuckification of the US state, but we've yet to reach Sweden levels where we can spout off shit like this for yuks and to hide the pain.

Carry on, Swede friend. I hope your government doesn't put you in jail for hate speech violations.
>>
>>74874041
I use that same IKEA knife.

It sucks balls.
>>
File: 4582_20_EDIT_1780x660_usa_x329.jpg (19 KB, 887x329) Image search: [Google]
4582_20_EDIT_1780x660_usa_x329.jpg
19 KB, 887x329
>>74881650
>using an IKEA knife for anything other than stabbing volunteers at a migrant centre....

TRIDENTmasterace reporting in.
>>
>>74874041
At least they died doing what they loved.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.