[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you born gay, /pol/? Someone redpill me on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1446077439539.jpg (46 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
1446077439539.jpg
46 KB, 700x520
Are you born gay, /pol/?
Someone redpill me on this
>>
Bumparino
>>
>>74873893
No
>>
>>74873893

No.
>>
Some are. It's rare. but it's ultimately your choice to take it in the ass.
>>
>>74874575
>>74874598
What about those niggers in africa who want to suck dick so bad that they're willing to burn to death for it?

I agree, being a faggot is some kind fashion in the west today, but surely some people are just born gay.
>>
File: neetcluck.png (62 KB, 388x380) Image search: [Google]
neetcluck.png
62 KB, 388x380
>>74874575
proof?
>>
>>74873893
Yes because you are born with that type of mental defect. Being gay is a mental health issue
>>
>>74873893
>am i born gay
no

but ur gay lol
fagget
>>
>>74873893
No
>>
>>74873893
No it's a choice...all sexual acts are a choice, not a genetic trait. The mental preference to want to copulate with the same sex is a perversion of what is natural and has no legitimate evolutionary basis.
>>
>>74874987
By nature, reproductive organs suggest that male and female sexual relations is the only natural way to continue as a species...
I actually require proof suggesting that faggots are born gay that's not based on feelings.
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 968x1998) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 968x1998
>>74875387
Forgot the pic
>>
>>74874738
Are people born Christians? The fact of the matter is that people are willing to martyrs for causes even if it's for their fetishes.

Trying to get a fetishist attracted to their fetish is just asking for martyrs especially those who revel in it.
>>
No if one identical twin is gay, there is only a 50% chance that the other is gay, if it was genetic that would be higher. The fact its so high is probably easily explained by the fact they look the same (would be treated the same by strangers) and were raised in the same household, in other words environmental factors.

The other popular explanation is Womb hormones cause homosexuality (High T for girl children causes lesbians, High Estrogen for Boy children causes male gays). This would apply to the identical twins because they were formed in the same womb, but I think its more interesting to look a Fraternal twins, one is a boy, one is a girl. In such a twin pair why isn't their always one homosexual twin(a womb can't have both high Estrogen and high Testosterone)?
>>
>>74873893
All the stormfag, /pol/ shit aside, the truth is that you are born with a tendency to be gay. Like, you can be born with a tendency for addiction or violence. But, being an addict, just like being gay or violent is still a choice. It works like this for a lot of human traits. There is almost never a 100% except for physical stuff.
>>
>>74875979
But people are indoctrinated into religions.
Who is teaching niggers to be gay in africa?

I can understand that a fetish or addiction can be powerful enough to corrupt somebody into doing something which may be lethal to them, but i don't think that is always the case with gays.

Maybe it's a mental illness, or something like that, but it still means they are born 'gay'.
>>
>>74873893
If I could choose my sexuality, I would choose to be gay. I fucking hate dealing with women.
>>
File: homosexuality disease.jpg (427 KB, 1238x1219) Image search: [Google]
homosexuality disease.jpg
427 KB, 1238x1219
>>74873893
Read this OP. It's a disease.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.