[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANGELINA JOLIE IS A PROFESSOR AT LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
A woman that takes in tons of rapefugee babies with her cuck husband becomes a teacher at the London School of Economics

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/23/europe/angelina-jolie-lse/index.html?sr=twCNN052316/angelina-jolie-lse0620PMStoryLink&linkId=24790425

You can't make this shit up!
>>
At least she practices what she preaches
>>
>>74873159
OMG, Skeletor is real!
>>
>>74873159
Daily reminder she carried around a vile of Billy Bob's blood and let him fuck her butthole..
>>
>appointed a visiting professor
So it means literally nothing?
>>
>>74873159
I fucking hate it when people pretend that they're James Bond / Indiana Jones, who are GOOD at EVERYTHING
This woman was only every considered actor because of her bewbs (and I've only seen Tomb Raider)
>>
Probably doesn't even understand basic economic theory

Truly a shame what Keynesians and Marxists have done to economics
>>
>>74873159
This is just so remain can say "LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS STATES X" during the campaign isn't it?
>>
>>74873159
>London

She's been shilling for Islam forever so no surprise there.
>>
>>74874782
this is how far bewbs can take you though in our patriarchy
>>
>>74875324
She doesn't even have boobs anymore. This is how far pretend boobs can take you. Look at trannies.
>>
if she's actually taking in refugee children then she's doing more than empty virtue signalling
>>
File: Jolie-Hackers_771595.jpg (107 KB, 1940x882) Image search: [Google]
Jolie-Hackers_771595.jpg
107 KB, 1940x882
Hah another reason I am glad I dropped economics, it's a joke full of propaganda
>>
>>74873159
LSE is notoriously lefty, they get tens of millions in funding from the EU. Whenever an economist advocates more migration or globalisation they're probably linked to LSE
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.