[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all the Austrians who didn't vote on May 22nd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: bellen.jpg (91 KB, 634x484) Image search: [Google]
bellen.jpg
91 KB, 634x484
Fuck you.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36362505

50.3%-49.7%
That's 30,000 votes.

So the election was lost by the laziness of people like you, anon.

Van der Bellend has pretty much promised he won't swear in an FPO prime minister.

Have fun being permacucked by mudslimes and libtards.
>>
>>74872525
Just shoot him if he doesn't swear in a majority government.
>>
inb4 "it's rigged"
inb4 "muh rigged media"
>>
>>74872525
the hell can you do that "Van der Bellend has pretty much promised he won't swear in an FPO prime minister." who the fuck is this guy and fpo will win next election
>>
File: baed norbert 2.png (399 KB, 633x484) Image search: [Google]
baed norbert 2.png
399 KB, 633x484
>>74872525
i voted for Hofer
Van der Cuck won
Feels bad man

over the next years you are probably going to witness the birth of a new mudslim nation in europe
>>
>>74872525
I doubt any Austrian President would swear in a Prime Minister
>>
>>74872831
What will probably happen next parliamentary election is:

FPO will win;
FPO will form coalition with cuckservatives;
Cuckservatives will lead the coalition in spite of having half the votes because Bellend refuses to swear in FPO prime minister;
Cuckservatives come out with statement "strongly opposing discrimination, in all forms";
Nothing gets done;
Austria continues getting swamped;
In another few years, retarded voters vote in the greens and social democrats again.
>>
>>74873348
anyone who associates with a cuckservative is a traitor and might as well be a communist.
>>
File: AristotleToleranceApathy.jpg (70 KB, 736x856) Image search: [Google]
AristotleToleranceApathy.jpg
70 KB, 736x856
No, the election was lost because the establishment chose this outcome.

You all could have voted for Hofer, 100%, and the result would have been the same.

Welcome to democracy Austria. It is what it is.
>>
>>74873980
Don't be this black pilled in front of my /pol/ retards. Leave my controlled opposition alone!

/pol/ listen... It will be all right. You'll get it next time. Don't worry. You just need to vote and keep focused on the voting. It's OK! Everything will be all right!

Hahah those goddamn Muslims am I right? Hahahh heheh... Fucking mudshits hahah right? Right? We will win the race war to come. Hahah heh. Yeah.
>>
>>74872525
> He doesn't know about Public Choice Theory

Please explain to me, how one person going to an election magically gets 29,999 others to go to the election too?

You are right on an aggregate view, but from the perspective of the individual voter, it makes no sense to go to the election, because he would have only made the gap infinitesimally smaller, but he wouldn't have turned the election.
>>
>>74874329

>leftard retard

What kind of demographics have the smaller turn out ? The working class

What demographics have the bigger turn out ? The bourgeois scum.

Guess who vote the for right ? The working class, they are the more numerous yet they are the least likely to vote...
>>
>>74875613
*sigh*

One soldier can't win a war, so why fight?

One worker can't fix an economy, so why work?

One voter can't win an election, so why vote?

It's about having a sense of civic duty, anon. If you've lost that, maybe your country doesn't deserve to be saved.

But then, whether it "deserves" to be saved is irrelevant. It won't be if there are cucks with your mentality.
>>
>>74876400
I don't believe in rituals. An action either yields the desired result, at which point I'm going to engage in it, or it won't, in which I won't. It's called being rational. Democratic elections are like a religious ritual, where people expect their silly dances to cause rain.
>>
>>74876143
Implying this shit wasn't set up from the git go.

>green ((((((non major)))))) representative wins.
>the odds of it happening
Can you spell Voting Fraud?

This happens in Eastern Europe and Russia all the damn time, no biggie but at least don't insult your own intelligence or anyone else's falling for this bullshit explanation.

>this result was because of people not voting.
My leftist teacher used to say these things so we would never stop voting (for the soc. dem).
>>
>>74876681
"An action either yields the desired result, at which point I'm going to engage in it, or it won't, in which I won't."

You never know with 100% probability if anything is going to work out.

You don't know how hard the test is going to be, so you study another hour.

You don't know if the price of plane tickets will go up so you buy now instead of waiting.

You don't know if VdB or Hofer is going to win, so you vote.

In any of these cases, your action may have been futile. It may also have been helpful. Your attitude is laziness, plain and simple.
>>
>>74876681
Haha you're being such a faggot, Austria.
>>
>>74877082
>In any of these cases, your action may have been futile. It may also have been helpful.
Mathematically speaking, this is true. But the chance of my vote turning the election is orders of magnitude smaller than me being hit by a bus on my way to the election booth.

> Your attitude is laziness, plain and simple.

No, it's still rational. Trust me, I'd do much more than marking an X on a sheet of paper to rid this world of leftists once and for all. But I won't even make that X, if the chance of it working is only 0.00000005% or so.
>>
>>74872615
Faggot....everyone knows that Postal Votes are fucking easy to rig. Also, a lot of ballots were disqualified in area where Hofer had a significant lead in.
>>
>>74877672
source?
>>
>>74877519

if only 0,35 % of unsure voters (this will probably not be worth it) showed up, FPÖ would have won. How can you be so sure there isn't ~1% of people like you?
>>
>>74878014
This sentiment is correct.
We must assume that they will flagrantly cheat.
We must make it as hard as possible for them, and continue fighting after they cheat.
>>
> 150k lead before mail-in votes
> 165k mail-in votes are "invalid"
>>
>>74877763
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11560017/Postal-voting-fraud-is-easy-electoral-commissioner-says.html

Over here it tends to happen in high Muslim population areas like Birmingham and Tower Hamlets but you're not allowed to point that out because that would be racist.
>>
>>74878014
> How can you be so sure there isn't ~1% of people like you?

This is quite possible. But again: There is no causal relationship between me going to the election and them going/not going. I could do "my part" and it wouldn't get another of those ~1% to do the same. So "my part" is going to be futile, under a certainty of almost 100%, really more like 100 - 2^30,000.

30,000 additional voters, for fairness assume the chance of every additional voter voting A or B is equal, this means the chance of all of the 30,000 additional voters voting A and none voting B is 2^30,000, which is a ridiciously large number.

It's
> https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=2%5E30000
compared to the number of atoms in the observable universe
> https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=4*10%5E81
>>
>>74877763
>>74878564

Ignore that, realised you were talking about disqualified votes and not postal vote rigging. I fucked up.
>>
>>74878650
Correction: I meant

> 100 - 1/2^30,000

not

> 100 - 2^30,000
>>
>>74872525
Enjoy listening to the people who voted for him complain about him. All the fucking idiots who tried to convince me to vote trudeau do nothing but gripe about him now and completely ignore that i was 100% right about everything i said, and he's managed to do worse than i expected (sold our gold, half uterus cabinet because CURRENT_YEAR)
>>
>>74878267

If you look at the percentages between the two rounds, it's obvious that something is fishy. Bellen was down over 500,000 votes before going into the postal vote round. Mathematically it is next to impossible for him to have made up that loss and come out ahead with just mail-in votes
>>
They elected a literal communist USSR sympathizer
>>
>>74875613
Butterfly effect.If you sound reasonable you just add your weight to one side of the deal when person hesitates.I myself changed many people's view on many topics and people are social creatures, probably pushing my opinion further.You convert someone and then he might convert someone.You need to understand that most people are mindless and you have the power to push your opinion on them.That's why small pol is so powerful.Advanced memetics will become more important every fucking day.
>>
>>74877519

Except all the people who didn't vote have the same retarded attitude as you. It's literally your own attitude that's preventing you from contributing, not "math." Your stance is irrational
>>
>>74878650
you're such a fucking faggot. fuck off.
the american poster is correct and you aren't.

manchmal haben die Mitösterreicher so einen Dachschaden, dass es einem direkt schlecht wird und sie denken immer unnötig um 500 Ecken anstatt bei der Sache zu bleiben und sich einzugestehen, dass andere Recht haben.
>>
Reminder that you can't claim to hold a political belief if you won't actually support or vote for it. No amount of "intellectual" rationalizing can change the fact that you didn't follow through. If you don't like leftists, get off your ass and vote against them. Otherwise, you have no right to complain. DO something
>>
>>74879722
Bist wohl nicht so gut in Mathe, oder?
>>
Fk I read that as Australians, I was worried
>>
File: 2137907_original.jpg (95 KB, 800x510) Image search: [Google]
2137907_original.jpg
95 KB, 800x510
>not going to the streets overthrowing government that rigged election so obvioulsy

And you say we're undemocratic. At least people tried to protest here. Western nations are perfect cucks.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.