[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best lifestyle plan for a /pol/ack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1413798718426.jpg (210 KB, 1280x951) Image search: [Google]
1413798718426.jpg
210 KB, 1280x951
Just turned 30.

No debt, some money in the bank, my own business online (I can work anywhere). No girlfriend (I didn't want to commit).

What's the best plan I should elaborate?
So far my life plan is to become the best man I can.

Thanks to /pol/ (partially), my eyes are wide open. The world is built on a fucking huge pile of lies, I don't want to be mad at it anymore, I just want to "optimize" my life knowing all those truths.

What country should i go for? Should I marry? Should I build a family? Should I care about all that.

Older pol/acks, please helps us all young 30yrs old males of today. Give us some guidance.
>>
If you want to be happy quit using 4chan you fucking dumbass. I don't care how much you want to be "redpilled"
>>
>>74872354
I actually stopped 4chan for the past 2 weeks, it's relaxing as fuck.

But I miss it sometimes. It's good to get some redpill from time to time. It's a precious board, as insane as it is, it serves purpose. Might not be here forever.
But I agree, too much of it makes you crazy
>>
>>74872112

>30
>Not married in the suburbs with 2 kids.

Fucking faggots, I swear to God.
>>
Find a nice suburb, I'd suggest somewhere like New Zealand. Some of the islands off the coast of Auckland are awesome. Raise a family and set them up as well financially and morally as possible.
>>
Contribute to the Namibia project.
>>
>>74872676
>suburbs
>blowing your money on slapped-together, overpriced, middle-class trailer parks with no property.
Fucking brainwashed retards, I swear to god.
>>
>>74872521
A lot of people just look at this place as cesspool. They don't see the inherent value in being able to get thousands of different opinions from people from all over the world in the matter of seconds.
Of course too much of anything is bad. This place can distort your mind if you spend too much time here.

You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders, OP. Your plan seems solid become the best man you can. Get yourself financially developed, and then start worrying about woman. You can probably find yourself a nice dime piece in her early 20's. Also prior to what people on this website would like you to believe not all woman are untrustworthy sluts. There are some sane ones out there they are just a nickel a dozen.
>>
>>74872112
>So far my life plan is to become the best man I can.

You're not a man without a family.
>>
File: horribleworkday.jpg (216 KB, 2048x846) Image search: [Google]
horribleworkday.jpg
216 KB, 2048x846
Teach you kids to shitpost.
>>
>>74872112
>some money in the bank,
withdraw them NOW of see them evaporate within a few months.
>>
File: 1453425509362.png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1453425509362.png
51 KB, 240x232
>>74872521
>But I agree, too much of it makes you crazy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.