[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's face the facts, this is a long shot win for Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: Current Political makeup.jpg (477 KB, 1363x1045) Image search: [Google]
Current Political makeup.jpg
477 KB, 1363x1045
Just a reminder that Clinton is guaranteed 151 electoral votes and only needs 19 to win.

Would Trump be better off focusing on just the swing states or should he develop a different strategy?
Also, the VP pick is crucial here. What state is harder to win without a running mate that guarantees it, Florida or Ohio?
>>
>inb4 some underage memer that only liked Trump for "BUILD WALL" and other memes claims he can take PA
>>
File: 4L_XjbmTN9c.png (130 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
4L_XjbmTN9c.png
130 KB, 640x1136
His campaign is surely over.
>>
>>74869997
Stfu shill
>>
>>74870128
Yup, that's why we decide our elections through a popular vote!

Seriously anon, 3rd graders understand this. Why don't you?
>>
Trump isnt Romney or bush. this is going to be different
>>
>>74870246
The current political map and where the populations reside makes it very difficult for any republican candidate to win. Trump or no Trump.
>>
>>74870345
Trump isnt your average neocon. theres going to be record turnout for trump
>>
>>74870345
If anyone can do it it's Trump.
>>
>>74870225
INCREASINGLY
>>
>>74869997
if trump wins hopefully my wife will stop making me prep tyrone for her.
>>
>>74869997
>PA
>Blue
wew
>>
>>74869997
Trump will win Florida easily. That is a very pro gun state and they do not like Hillary's position
>>
File: 192810288102.png (94 KB, 760x575) Image search: [Google]
192810288102.png
94 KB, 760x575
Calling it now
>>
>>74870494
>Trump isnt your average neocon. theres going to be record turnout for trump
Conservatives are not like liberals.
If conservatives don't like their candidate, they won't vote.

Romney beat Obama with independents and still lost because too many conservatives felt isolated from him and that he didn't represent them.
Far more conservatives already don't like Trump. Yes, a few of them will come around, but enough will not.
Meanwhole, the vast majority of Bernie supporters will vote for Hillary.
>>
>>74869997
NC and FL are doable

and New Mexico can be a Trump state if he charms the legal latino's enough
>>
File: 1456603244510.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456603244510.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
>>74870675
>West Virginia
>Blue
>>
Why are people judging the election through electoral votes before the debates have even occured?

When Trump BTFOs hillary in the debate, I think many will decide then to vote for him.
>>
>>74870494
how do we capitalize on this event? i assume a bunch of books will be written on the race, but how do we enter the market? do we write about how our memes influenced the race?
>>
>>74870825
more Democrats than GOP voted in the primaries in WV though
>>
>>74870878
4chan had nothing to do with Trump winning the nomination
>>
>>74870825
With the exception of 1980 and 1984, West Virginia voted Democrat in every election until 1996 so it's not a completely insane idea.
>>
>>74870945
Yeah, because Trump had already won the nomination
>>
>>74870695
you mean the midwestern conservatives in states that always go red anyway?
>the vast majority of Bernie supporters will vote for Hillary.
making this up. Young libs vote for niggers, but will they vote for a crotchety old woman?
>>
A Hillary fuck up is all that can help trump.

Her support is only going to increase when sanders loses and his supporters start coming to her aid
>>
>>74870695
>If conservatives don't like their candidate, they won't vote.
Bullshit. This is a meme started by and maintained by only the Republican establishment. Oddly enough it favors "real conservatives", whom are the ones vomiting this again and again.
Obama managed to get some of the US's highest turn out in both 2008 & 2012, contrast to that of the Republicans who got average turn out.

Trump pulling in the dissatisfied would be demography obliterating.
Additionally polling vary's but up to 40% of Bernie supporters are Bernie or bust, which would dig into Hillary's numbers considerably if they voted for the green party... or even trump.
>>
>>74869997
It's always like this with every Republican president. He needs to win Ohio, Florida and a swing state.

I'm not worried about Florida, NC or Virginia. Once the voters enter the booth they won't vote for Hillary.

Ohio only worries me if Kasich doesn't get on the Trump train.

Some swing state needs to flip.
>>
Trump will flip new york or penn
>>
>>74871694
The paradigm will shift.
Yes, for a bit they will be upset, but soon they will get over it (especially as sanders starts supporting her openly). The new progressive objective will become getting the first woman elected and they will come to vote of her and stop trump. I grew up in Massachusetts. All my friends are liberal bernie supporters. I haven't talked to one that hasn't said they won't vote for Hillary to stop Trump.
>>
>>74871726
>Additionally polling vary's but up to 40% of Bernie supporters are Bernie or bust, which would dig into Hillary's numbers considerably if they voted for the green party... or even trump.
Bernie supporters are voting for hillary.
They only thing they are more passionate about than supporting bernie is hating trump.
>>
>>74871436
Have you not heard Shillary's comments about coal?

absolutely no way she wins West Virginia after that
>>
>>74869997
He has a strategy and PA, MN and WI are in play
>>
>>74872018
>Trump will flip penn
Pittsburgh Native here. This is a solid blue state. It's not voting for Trump.
>or NY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74872066
Nah. Obama was the master of getting the Bernie people to vote. Obama was young, black and he knew how to talk. When Obama wasn't on the ticket the Democrats experienced massive losses like the 2010 Republican surge.

Hillary has no charisma, the Bernie people will stay home because they're butt hurt about voter fraud.
>>
>>74871436
She wants to close the mines. She's done in West Virginia.
>>
>>74872386
Pittsburgh native here Allegheny County is going red. You already see the bumper stickers and yard signs popping up.
>>
>>74872396
>Nah. Obama was the master of getting the Bernie people to vote. Obama was young, black and he knew how to talk. When Obama wasn't on the ticket the Democrats experienced massive losses like the 2010 Republican surge.
Are you insane? After the Bush presidency everybody knew a dem was winning.
>Hillary has no charisma, the Bernie people will stay home because they're butt hurt about voter fraud.
Nope. Bernie people are more anti trump than anything.
>>
File: 1461005922880.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1461005922880.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>long shot win

dems are the minority and they have abysmal public turnout

they will get swept in the general

MSM says its a close race, but that's MSM

even better, the faggots who would vote for Bernie probably won't vote either
>>
>>74869997
>PA Solid Blue but VA isn't
>>
It not just a long shot. It's not possible. He can't win.

The entire process is fake and built up because they are worried about "right wingers" checking out of democracy. Why they would even bother with that at this point is beyond me -- they have done nothing to show they are at all a group worth "fearing".
>>
>>74869997
>PA
>NH
Those are swing states

>NJ
>MI
>CT
These are leaning dem but may flip.
>>
>>74870225

We shall decide this either by vote or by cartridge box. Jew rule ends this year.
>>
>>74872575
>dems are the minority and they have abysmal public turnout
the Democratic party is nearing double the size of the GOP in certified voters. What you smoking?
>they will get swept in the general
Kek
>MSM says its a close race, but that's MSM
What is MSM?
>even better, the faggots who would vote for Bernie probably won't vote either
Again with this dumb meme. They will come around for her. The GOP is the more divided oarty. It's leaders are actively trying to Saratoga Trump.
>>
>>74872708
NJ won't flip. Too many kikes here.
>>
>>74870112
Considering I am from the most fervently democratic area of pa and yet I see Trump signs on every street, I think he has a shot here.
>>
>>74872191
I was a bernie supporter and I'm voting for trump, I know a lot of people doing the same.
>>
>>74872731
>t. edgelord

The American people will NEVER give up their comfortable lives and openly revolt, that's the path of those that have nothing, and the Western dissidents are buried under a mountain of numbing entertainment media
>>
>>74872575

Dems haven't been the minority in ears what are you smoking?
>>
>>74871436
There's a difference between regular democrats and southern democrats
>>
>>74871436
>red since 1996
>going to magically go blue this time for Hillary who wants to shut down coal
wew lad
>>
>>74869997
Does it matter? Any proper American should take that shot and that's what matters. Focusing on odds, focusing on negatives is self-defeating.
>>
>>74872732
What the fuck are you talking about its 29% Dem 26% Rep and 42% independent The majority of the country could care less about party politics that why muh true conservative Ted lost
>>
>>74872575
>MSM says its a close race
Yes, to keep "right wingers" engaged in the political process and keep the White race in the dark about the true population numbers.

We passed the point of democratic non-viability years and years and years ago. The younger demographics are basically South Africa-tier. It is so fucking over it's not even funny.
>>
File: 1463317113368.jpg (604 KB, 1023x818) Image search: [Google]
1463317113368.jpg
604 KB, 1023x818
>>74871436
Trump is Reagan 2.o

You underestimate him, he's a certified piece of shit.
>>
>>74872574
Then why did a mere 2 years after the Bush presidency did Republicans have a massive surge in Congress?

Obama was favored from the beginning, but with how he worked his campaign it was a slam dunk sure thing.

It doesn't matter how anti Trump Bernie people are. They don't vote, period. If they did then the Democrats would have a much stronger position in this nation. Right now they're a party teetering on the edge of irrelevancy.
>>
>>74870945
Trump had already won and still got significantly more votes then either Hillary vor Bernie
>>
>>74872732
>>74872879
>what are you smoking?
>what is MSM?

do you shills get paid by the same people or something?

look at their turnout
>>
>>74869997

>Burguer

"But it cannot be so! Niggers/Beaners stole my waifu!"
MAGA FUCK YEAH!
WALL... yeah!
>>
>>74872969
This. We've all known for months it's going to be difficult for Trump no matter what. Wallowing in defeatism solves nothing.
>>
File: delusional.png (67 KB, 949x919) Image search: [Google]
delusional.png
67 KB, 949x919
>>74872708
>New Jersey
>flip

At least, you didn't say New York, like some delusional dumbasses here.
>>
Trump will take Iowa, Florida, and NC. It will come down to Ohio and VA.
>>
Ohio will be harder to carry then FL imo. Plus a VP designed to carry OH will benefit him in PA and NH
>>
>>74869997
Half a year is a l-i-f-e-t-i-m-e in politics, literally anything can happen and Trump has a batcave of ammo to use against Hillary he hasn't even used yet.
>>
>>74872810
Too many *liberal* kikes in NJ. Try not to insult our greatest ally, he's a *nationalist* evil kike, not a liberal evil kike.
>>
>>74872879
>minority in both Congressional Houses.
>minority in Gov.
>minority in state Congresses.

They're certainly a majority party! :^)
>>
>>74870225
>Yup, that's why we decide our elections through a popular vote!

In the last 100 years only one candidate ever one without the popular vote favoring him.

>>74870695
>Far more conservatives already don't like Trump.

That's factually incorrect. according to poll after poll Trump is doing better with conservatives than Romney did at the same time frame. In fact in many poll Trump is already doing as well with Republicans as Romney did in the elections themselves.

>but enough will not.
Says who? Your wishes are not the same as reality.

>the vast majority of Bernie supporters will vote for Hillary.
Yes, as most of them are democrats, most will vote for Hillary, but many will not. The longer the Bernie-Clinton fight drags the fewer will come around.

>>74871422
Factually incorrect.

>>74871436
>With the exception of 1980 and 1984, West Virginia voted Democrat in every election until 1996 so it's not a completely insane idea.

It is. Clinton stands for everything that the people there hate. Bernie won in a land slide, and about 40% of his voters said they'd vote for Trump in the general.
Clinton has stated that she wishes to shut down the coal mines. That's like running on a platform of ending start up companies in the silicon valley.
>>
I'm going to Laugh when Trump loses in a landslide and this board starts making excuses.

You faggots are pathetic. The goal posts you are moving to have him even stand a chance.
>BU-BUT HE CAN MAYBE GET PA
embarassing
>>
Nigger/Arab/Spic votes should count as 0.001 unless they are for trump, then they are worth 1 full vote.
>>
>>74873188

Wow, its almost like I was referring to party membership. Its almost like arguing over the semantics of what I said is so kewl :^)
>>
>>74872255
MN here, Trump is going to need to capture a lot of Sanders supporters and reassure all the religious conservatives to have a snowballs chance here. I just don't see a red Minnesota in the near future. Clinton does not seem popular here though so there may be a chance, especially after the rough primary.
>>
>>74873178
Kikes are kike. Go back to Breitbart, neo-/pol/.
>>
>>74873223
>factually incorrect
Nice meme.
This board is irrelevant
>>
File: YX6ZTJ2.gif (678 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
YX6ZTJ2.gif
678 KB, 480x320
>>74873245
Feel free to fuck of to r/Sanders any time, friend.
>>
>>74873020
This. People don't realize that the Republicans have made historic gains all over the country in 2014. Do people believe that fucking Hillary is going to stop the trend?
>>
>>74873329
It doesn't matter much Bong. They don't vote unless you have someone like Obama on the ticket.

Democrats have been trying for so long to get their people to vote, but they can't seem to get it together.
>>
>>74869997

According to a political scientist at Stony Brook who has a model that predicts every presidential primary in history with 95% accuracy (it was only wrong one time) Trump has a 95% chance of winning the general election. Trump will flip NE states Red. This will be easy.
>>
>>74870128
electoral votes are the only things that matter anon
>>
>>74873354

you waste a lot of time here
>>
>>74872877

Shut up, leaf. Nobody cares about your projections or jealousy. We lead the world, in degeneracy and in redemption. When we've truly fallen, so shall the world have fallen. Only then shall another nation take the reins.
>>
>>74873223
Independent Bernie supporter here.
I would never vote for trump.
If you think a significant number of independent bernie supports would vote for trump, you're .....
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 750x589) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 750x589
Capthispost
This will be the general
Get ready for pandemonium
>>
File: coolphelps.jpg (37 KB, 461x438) Image search: [Google]
coolphelps.jpg
37 KB, 461x438
>>74872732
>GOP is more divided
>Bernietards threatening to riot at the convention if Bernie loses
>Bernie or bust
>#NeverHillary
>Several polls showing a good chunk of Bernouts staying home for the GE or voting Trump to piss the DNC

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article70202867.html
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders/481389/

http://nypost.com/2016/05/14/bernie-sanders-supporters-proclaim-neverhillary/
>>
>>74871694
if Bernie isn't the democratic I'll probably vote for Hillary to spite trump
>>
File: pittsburgh (2).jpg (36 KB, 550x440) Image search: [Google]
pittsburgh (2).jpg
36 KB, 550x440
>>74872534
The burgh is a solid blue city.

The south hills and the wealthiest area of downtown are the only places where Trump will do well.
The south side, Lawrenceville, the north side, Squirrel Hill, and all the shanty areas are anti trump.

I went to the Trump rally here. It's a democratic city.
>>
>>74873710
>Florida blue
>>
>>74873794
The senior citizens will turn out for Hillary
>>
>>74873566
>Trump will flip NE states Red.
I just don't see it.
>>
>>74873676
However I did switch from being a registered democrat to an independent, because of the DNCs treatment of Bern.
It seems both of our parties are facing an existential crisis this election.
>>
>>74871871
>Virginia
I'd bet it goes democrat... but it's still early.
I'm much more confident about Ohio than VA.

>>74872066
> All my friends are liberal bernie supporters. I haven't talked to one that hasn't said they won't vote for Hillary to stop Trump.
You know that's not an argument right?
Furthermore, if you're talking to the Bernie fans that are saying that they will vote for Hillary NOW already, then you have NO clue what do the Bernie supporters who are still against Hillary think.

Many of his supporters will go back to being uninvovled in politics. As a Democrat you may not see it in your little echo chambers but her corruption is putting off loads of people.

>>74872386
> This is a solid blue state. It's not voting for Trump.
Again, you only have personal experience to judge this. Understand that Trump supporters in liberal heavy areas won't exactly advertise their allegiance. Liberals are pretty rabid with people who disagree with them.

Polls show that Trump and Hillary are very close in PA, with a slight edge still going her way.

>>74872810
>>74873116
Yeah, likely none in the second list will, but who knows.
>>
>>74873851
Senior citizens are mostly white and Trump wins with whites
>>
>>74873245
There really won't be any excuses to be made. It will just be a sad realization that there are more beta fuckboi pussies like you than we had thought. If anything, I'll be the most heartbroken that I won't have a commander in chief with the balls to order us to hit the streets to violently crush your protests and chimp outs.
>>
>>74873851
That's just not true.
>>
>>74873116
W H A T

S
I
T
E
>>
>>74873851
Trump wins old people.
http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1177a1ClintonTrump.pdf
>>
>>74872590
Virginia has been a leaning Dem swing state for a while now
>>
>>74874013
270towin.com

The same site for making those prediction maps.
>>
>>74874016
Holy shit
I didn't know Hillary did that bad with men
>>
>>74872732
>What is MSM?

Lets play a game, it's called spot the paid shill.
Hey, it's YOU.

>They will come around for her.
You say this based on what exactly? They are accusing her of rigging and stealing the elections, which is mostly false. Do you understand the level of hate people need to have to fabricate such stories in their minds?

Then there is the real corruption plaguing her past, and her connection to wall street, corporations and the 1%. Do you think the occupy wall street folks are going to go out and vote for that corrupt establishment insider that stole the nomination from their savior?

Many will, but many will not.
>>
File: level 100 merchant.png (96 KB, 375x444) Image search: [Google]
level 100 merchant.png
96 KB, 375x444
Why is california worth so much? Is it the jews?
>>
>>74870675
you're so goddamn retarded
>>
>>74874016
>trump wins old people
Well then, looks like the baby boomers might ruin America one more time before they all die.
>>
>>74873994
I'm a trump supporter
>>
>>74874190
Yes
>>
>>74874016

Highlighted is the current crop of angry whores that have just hit or are hitting the wall.
>>
>>74869997
There seem to magically be some solid blue states where there shouldn't be
>>
>>74874255
kill yourself
>>
>>74874166
What's really amazing to me is the swing in youth vote. +17 to Trump over the course of two months. That's insane; it really shows who is the better campaigner.
>>
>>74874255
Fag
>>
>>74874196
Move to Canada, you don't deserve the US.
>>
>>74874058
Virginia isn't just leaning Democrat. It is a full-on pozzed apex communist dominion. The state is so non-White it's not even funny. Chinks, gooks, ragheads, spics, niggers, kikes, every fucking time you turn around. It's full of federal government employees whose whole lives are devoted to the slaughtering of Whites, enthroning of niggers, and profiteering of jews.
>>
>>74869997
All of our projections right now are based on current circumstances where the democratic and republican party haven't even competed against each other.

Trump doesn't really even have to particularly target states, he just has to overcome the media lies about him to get out the truth about both himself, and how crooked and evil Hillary is, and he will get more and more support as Hillary loses legitimacy. It still will be hard, but we need to believe he can do it and fight with him. Trump will only get stronger and Hillary will only get weaker.
>>
>>74874190
38 million people live there
>>
File: Untitled.png (16 KB, 611x242) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16 KB, 611x242
>>74874287
>highlighted

Forgot pic.
>>
>>74874190
it has the largest amount of people living there
>>
>>74869997
>FL not red
>NC not red

stop these FUCKING memes
>>
>>74874309
>>74874316
I can't wait until Trump wins and I get to give you guys free helicopter rides.
>>
>>74870246
>It's true because I said so
>>
>>74874332
Fuck off frogboy
>>
>>74874332
Fuck off, we're already full of progressives.
>>
>>74873566
And Western Illinois University, which supposedly got every prediction right since the 1960s, said that Bernie would be President. Yet he won't even win the nomination.

Models are useless at this stage
>>
>>74871422
Nothing is a strong word boss
>>
>>74872824
Same here, PA loves Trump the people that don't can't or won't vote because they liked Bernie. Everyone hates hillary.
>>
>>74873710
Trump would win, since the 12th Amendment would have the vote go to the House, which is controlled by Republicans
>>
>>74874166
im not
>>
File: 1386661605404.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1386661605404.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>74874016
>those trump gains
mirin
>>
File: SHTF.png (86 KB, 783x590) Image search: [Google]
SHTF.png
86 KB, 783x590
>>
>>74874058
It's not a left-leaning swing state. It's full-blown blue. North VA controls the state, and it's filled with fags who work in washington.

PA can be swung this election. VA can't.
>>
>>74869997
You're operating off of an old paradigm. Trump isn't playing by Republican rules, and Republican rules no longer apply to him. Why would you just assume that the Rust Belt is unwinnable, when Hillary Clinton literally joked about ruining their lives during her campaign? Business Democrats are not going to turn out to support her. NeverTrump is already dead, but the BernieBros are furious and in full revolt.

Trump isn't operating under the assumption that he's going to fight this fossil over some swing states, he's trying to make NEW swing state. Hillary Clinton is stuck in the 90s, Trump is changing the game. If he can turn PA (very possible) he will win. There is 0 chance of Hillary winning Florida. Trump beat a literal Cuban in Florida, he's going to be able to beat a geriatric white woman.

For any other candidate this would be a long shot indeed, but for Trump I consider this the most likely outcome. He's exactly what we needed: A consensus changer.
>>
>>74870675
NH and Maine will never go red, you're vastly underestimating the levels of liberal retardation up here.
>>
File: yin4.jpg (239 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
yin4.jpg
239 KB, 780x780
>>74873676
...correct because polls show almost nearly 40% of Bernie supporters would vote Trump over Clinton
>>
>>74874430
>With more than 400 Electoral College votes, the Democratic ticket—Bernie Sanders, president, and Martin O'Malley, vice president—was declared the winner in Western Illinois University's third Mock Presidential Election (MPE), "The Road to the White House Starts at Western Illinois University" Monday night. The Jeb Bush (president)/Marco Rubio (vice president) Republican ticket garnered 114 electoral votes. (Popular vote totals for the parties were: Democrats Sanders/O'Malley: 741; Republicans Bush/Rubio: 577; Libertarian Party's Lex Green (president)/Rand Paul (VP): 159; and Green Party's Jill Stein(president)/Peter Schwartzman (VP): 50.
http://www.wiu.edu/news/newsrelease.php?release_id=13059
WEW. Anyone who ever believed this would happen is retarded. They probably fucked up their model just so their guy Bernie could win. Way to trash your credibility.
>>
>>74873748
Kill Yourself
>>
>>74873434
>made historic gains all over the country in 2014
2/3rds of eligible voters stayed home in 2014. Turnout was historically low. That's not happening in a Presidential year.

Republicans will lose the Senate and will be kept out of the white house yet again.
>>
>>74869997
>tfw live in Illinois
>went to Chicago yesterday
>not a single sign for Hillary anywhere, didn't even see any Bernie stuff
>did see people with Trump shirts though
>people have either Bernie or Trump signs in their yards elsewhere
>Illinois elected a red governor recently

C-Could Illinois go red?
>>
>>74873354
Just the effort put by the people here on twitter is a powerful propaganda tool, add to this the efforts on reddit, facebook and youtube and you have a small force.
Cruz's and Hillary's campaigns realize this, so they pay people to come and shill here.

>>74873676
>If you think a significant number of independent bernie supports would vote for trump, you're .....

I have never said that. I don't think that many Bernie supporters would go for Trump, I'm guessing here, but I wouldn't think that more than 15-25% of his voters at the best possible scenario.
I do think that a seiazble amout of his supporters just won't vote for the corruption Hillary represents.

>>74874686
>>74874356
Well, a poll came out today with trump tied to Hillary in VA, but with 11% undecided it'd probably swing her way come elections.
Seems like Trump is making it closer than one would think.
>>
>>74873749
North Hills and the western suburbs are Trump friendly. Only the city isn't, but Pittsburgh is less than a third of the population of Allegheny County.
>>
>>74874787
that doesn't make any sense
>>
>>74873607
Yeah, and if Trump wins by 2 or 3 percentage points he'll take Ohio, Florida, PA, Iowa, and Indiana.
>>
File: 1443151014097.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1443151014097.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>PA Blue

HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH
>>
>>74874891
give me 1 good reason to vote for him
pro tip
build wall isn't a valid reason
>>
>>74874967
Only you
>>
>>74874899
There are a number of reasons to assume that it is going to happen. Hillary Clinton is a phenomenally weak candidate, look at her numbers. She's already crashing and burning, and it's only going to get worse when she has to actually stand in a room with Trump.
>>
>>74874358
Now it's time ghost town
>>
>>74874913
>not a single sign for Hillary anywhere, didn't even see any Bernie stuff
I think they just don't make them or some shit senpai. CT here, I've seen a shit ton of Trump lawn signs, bumper stickers etc. but not a single thing for anyone else kek
>>
>>74869997
trump will win New York, New Jersey, Pennslyvania,Ohio, and Florido
don't worry senpai
>>
>>74874913
>C-Could Illinois go red?
No.

This board is delusional as fuck
>>
>>74874899
>thinking democrats will be energized to vote for fucking Hillary
Sure turnout will be higher among Republicans, but democrats will stay home. I'll give you that the senate is up in the air at the moment, but I don't see democrats making big gains in 2016.
>>
hubris has already cost the dems this election. hillary is "guaranteed" exactly 0 electoral votes
>>
>>74873710
Yeah. I agree here
>Coal Miners in PA will run in drives to trump
>UAW/Steel/Tradesman workers in the Car Making states (Ohio,Mich,Wis) will flock to trump as Hillary is a threat to their livelihood

And that's a wrap
>>
>>74875073
Hillary has more votes in the primary so far than any other candidate from either party. There is no legitimate reason to suspect that a Presidential election will suddenly buck the trend of higher turnout just because she's at the top of the ticket
>>
>>74875060

>against Muslim refugees entering our country
>>
>>74875199
See >>74875272

Your argument is invalid.
>>
File: Aladdin genie laugh.jpg (102 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
Aladdin genie laugh.jpg
102 KB, 500x666
>>74874016

>Trump leveling the playing field with the youth vote that quickly.

Clinton polls fucking abysmally with young voters, their #1 choice is Sanders, followed by Trump, then Clinton in an extremely distant third. It's funny because she was supposed to do well with the youth, but Sanders fucked that right up for her and a lot of young people are sick of the same old political bullshit.
>>
>>74875308
I live next to a muslim church and they're good people
>>
Nevada is trumps as he does alot of business here and adds to our economy.
Only blacks which are all in vegas like shillary.
>>
>>74873223
>>74874487
>4cucks actually thinking they're more than goyim to us Ashkenazi infinity posters.
>>
>>74874913
Chicago is too crooked to let the rest of the state go red.
>>
File: Magick.png (679 KB, 1606x1505) Image search: [Google]
Magick.png
679 KB, 1606x1505
>>74875272
Hillary Clinton struggled to defeat a geriatric Socialist while Trump defeated 16 competitors before she could even finish Bernie.

Now the GOP Establishment is falling in line and NeverTrump is dead. The battle on our side is already won, now you have to convince the infamously stubborn Bernie Fags to turn on everything they believe and come out to support Hillary Clinton.
>>
Trump's biggest advantage is Dem self confidence. He is routinely underestimated for some reason, and attacked in old ineffective ways.
>>
>>74875272
Republicans have higher overall turnout by 3 million votes. Trump would have a higher proportion of the vote than Hillary if he was only competing against 1 candidate. You're lying to yourself if you think I'm wrong.
>>
>>74873710
FRIDAY
NIGHT
LIGHTS
>>
>>74875272
>>74875337
Are you trying to correct the record here? Trump ran against like 17 different candidates; of course he would have less votes.

Democrats are projected to gain only 2 seats here. That's not enough to get a majority.
http://www.electionprojection.com/senate-elections.php
>>
>>74874372
>Hillary has lost support in EVERY demographic
Haha, she's going to win
>>
>>74874899
>Republicans will lose the Senate and will be kept out of the white house yet again.

Do you nigger even follow your own politics? Do you have an idea what do the dems need to get even on even split with the Republicans in the Senate?
They will practically need to win 8/8 races conducted in non completely red states. With many of those in red counties.
It's virtually impossible.
>>
>>74875504
And more Democrats would have come out to vote if the party had had a more competitive primary. Funny how that works
>>
>>74874967
Makes a lot of sense. They see Hillary as having stolen the election from their guy. They haven't been as wronged by Trump as they have by her.
>>
File: 1410194449879.png (10 KB, 427x474) Image search: [Google]
1410194449879.png
10 KB, 427x474
>>74875449
Muslims you live near =/= Middle Eastern Muslims
>>
File: Checkem1.jpg (161 KB, 720x1129) Image search: [Google]
Checkem1.jpg
161 KB, 720x1129
>>74869997
>>
>>74870675
>Kentucky
>blue
You really are a fucking retard
>>
>>74875060
Repealing birthright citizenship. Do you think it's fair that if somebody comes on vacation while pregnant and happens to give birth here, that kid gets to have US citizenship? I have met about a dozen people whose parents actually done this. Do you believe that if an illegal immigrant hops the border and gives birth, that child should automatically get a lifetime of U.S. citizenship?

Trump wants to repeal that, and it's why I, a socialist, registered Democrat, will be voting for him in November.
>>
>>74875636
Pure speculation. More Democrats would've turned out if Webb and O'Malley were in the race? They didn't even want them at the debates. What the fuck are you on?
>>
>>74875628
This is completely false. There are more red seats in danger than blue this election cycle, just as there were more blue than red in 2014. This has been common knowledge for years.
>>
>>74875861
[citation needed]
>>
>>74875783
>Pure speculation
Not even close. Primary turnout is more closely related to Primary competitiveness than anything else
>>
>>74875762
Repealing it does nothing without retroactively revoking it from people who have already acquired it in that way.
>>
>>74875405
It's because Trump has more memes, so he connects with the youth voters better. Even fucking reddit is getting flooded with pro Trump propaganda. Clinton is definitely not going to get the young male vote; I'm not sure if she'll lose the youth vote entirely, but she definitely won't get Obama's numbers.
>>
>>74875951
>how does the law work
You can't just retroactively revoke citizenship dumbass. Repealing birthright is a safeguard for the future obviously.
>>
>>74875762
that's how I got my citizenship so you're giving me even less reason to vote for him
>>
>>74875920
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/senate-races/234983-2016s-top-10-most-vulnerable-senators
>>
>>74875113
>implying
That guy just needs to check the poll.
>>
>>74875762
If that is what you are voting for, your fucking retarded.
Talk about a non-issue
We all live on the same collection of rocks borders are imaginary
>>
Why are people thinking Hillary can win a good amount of states? She is simply unelectable. Christ, it's May and Trump is already pulling ahead of her. Trump is going into his convention with a unified GOP, Hillary is going into her convention with a majorly fractured party. She will not adopt any progressive policies to appease Bernie voters, she is an awful campaigner, and she is littered with controversy. I think Trump wins handily.
>>
>>74875449
>"Muslim Church"
>Being this much of an uncultured swine
>They don't like you
>Muslims don't like swine
>>
>>74876152
A republican landslide loss ensures a democratic senate. And that's what's going to happen.
>>
File: 1461443257009.jpg (47 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1461443257009.jpg
47 KB, 960x640
libshits gonna be real surprised when KY PA and WV all go red in november
>>
>>74876253
Not an argument.
>>
>>74876198
I know that they have their own name for it I never bothered to learn what they called it
>>
>>74876068
Assuming these are all the contested elections, there are 8 republican seats up for grabs compared with 2 democrat seats. To lose the majority in the senate, Democrats would have to win 5 of those republican seats. So bernstein was wrong over there, but it does seem hard to imagine that democrats could pick up that many seats right now.
>>
>>74870695
UH, dude, Romney lost because he GAVE UP two months early. They were neck and neck.

>Meanwhole, the vast majority of Bernie supporters will vote for Hillary.

According to nothing
>>
>>74876332
Thanks for admitting defeat. :o)
>>
>>74876265
>KY and WV going red
>implying this is even remotely a surprise
Come on lad.
>>
>>74875951
That doesn't bother me. The people who already got their citizenship in that way were simply following the law at the time. I can't fault them for that.

The problem is that the birthright citizenship law 1) provides an incentive for illegals to come here in the first place (so their kids can be Americans and have a better life, even if they won't), 2) enables illegal immigrant parents to collect welfare on behalf of their U.S. citizen children, and 3) creates the "anchor baby" moral talking point. If we abolish the law, then going forward, we essentially take care of the illegal immigration problem with the stroke of a pen. There will be far less incentive to come here in the first place, they won't be able to collect welfare anymore, and there will be no moral qualms about deporting entire families.

>>74876060
Really? You're an anchor baby? Well then I can see why Trump doesn't appeal to you, and I probably won't convince you. However, to quote Democrat Harry Reid, "No sane country would give citizenship to the children of illegal immigrants". There's a reason why every single first-world country (other than Canada and the US) has gotten rid of their birthright laws, some just within the past 10-20 years, but we are far behind in that respect. Even India repealed birthright citizenship because they were sick of illegal immigration from Bangladesh.
>>
>>74875944
You don't even know what competitiveness means.
>more candidates = more competition = more turnout
Kek. The GOP primary was less competitive with 9 candidates than the DNC primary is with 2.
>>
>>74876265
>WV
>surprise

It went red in 2012 and no one expects it to be a swing state.
>>
>>74876265
Oh yeah, they'll be REALLY SHOCKED that Kentucky and West Virginia will go Republican.

Dumbass.
>>
>>74876151
>borders are imaginary
Oh boy. Time to fire up the gas chambers. It's that you haven't chosen to live on a piece of rock in an imaginary place called Africa. I wonder why.
>>
>>74876484
>The GOP primary was less competitive with 9 candidates than the DNC primary is with 2
Incorrect. Many Democrats simply stayed home, so it looked more competitive than it really was. Hillary was a lock from day one but Bernie was fighting for his life.
>>
>>74876437
No point using researched arguments when you reply with
>But muh feel climpton will win a lambslide
>>
>>74872640

While you weren't of voting age yet and probably didn't pay attention to 2012, Obama with his rockstar Charisma and Romney with none, and no campaigning the last two months, managed to almost beat Obama.

Again, Romney made no effort and no sacrifices, he just abruptly gave up. ANd he still almost won.

Now riddle me this:
1. Who had/has more enthusiasm, Obama or Hillary?
2. Who had/has more enthusiasm, Romney or Trump?

Think logically rather than emotionally. Strive with all your brain cells to think coherently. Actually look at the facts. Think for a minute. Shhh. Then you'll see how things are different.
>>
>>74876722
Clinton has a significant built in advantage in the electoral college and Trump is hated by virtually every demographic but white men and people who vote republican.
>>
>>74876495
But it should be a swing state. PA shouldn't be
>>
>>74876766
Obama hardly had more enthusiasm in 2012. His entire 2008 platform was change but he had to run as an incumbent defending his record in 2012. If ever there was a time to knock him out, it was then.
>>
>>74876855
>Trump is hated

Okay buddy...Most people are not part of your SJW cult
>>
>>74876855
Any source for your claims? Polls seem to disagree
>>
>>74876987
Presidents don't lose re-election..The only one who has since the 70's was vice president first.

Incumbents period do not lose
>>
Many Bernie voters won't vote at all when Hillary wins. This is the case with almost all my in-laws.

Many will switch over to trump now that he will begin acting more professional since all his competition is gone. It's a different game.

The common ground is everyone hates Hillary. Even people who dislike Trump will realize he is the better choice as the election continues.
>>
>>74876855
There are more whites than minorities. If Sanders voters stay home or vote Trump or Stein than i could even see Vermont going red.
>>
>>74876855
Clinton has the minorities and the women. Trump has the Whites and the males. Whites carry much more weight demographically. Especially in swing states like Ohio, PA and NH. Or, looking further in CT and MI etc...

I'm not saying Clinton can't win. She may, but you claim that she's going to win in a land slide. sound like something a person who has not watched the news in the last month might say.
>>
>>74876700
>incorrect because I said so
>Many Democrats simply stayed home
No shit, Sherlock. Many Republicans simply stayed home as well. That's why fewer than 55,000,000 people will have voted in the primaries when it's over, as opposed to the 66,000,000 that voted in the 2012 election. The point is the trend of Democrats staying home and voting at a lower rate than Republicans isn't going to change. After all, in your infinite wisdom, you have decreed that turnout is a direct result of competitiveness. None of you faggots perceive that Trump is a competitive candidate.
>>
>>74876855
>but white men and people who vote republican
Current polls also have Trump winning independents. But that's actually enough to win the election. Romney lost because the democrats managed to turn out more people for Obama. We already know the black turnout will be lower this year since Obama isn't running; that's going to help a lot in swing states.
>>
>>74870675
>Kentucky
>West Virginia
>Montana
>North Dakota

Blue ??

>Maine

Red??

How dumb are you
>>
>>74877190
Turnout is going to be in the toilet this year. Trumps base of rapid supporters will win him the election
>>
>>74877121
You couldn't be more wrong
>>
>>74874759
Actually, I could see NH going red if Trump hits her hard on gun control up there. Clinton's said a lot of gun grabbing things and the polls are closing in.
>>
>>74877072
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-2016-race-an-electoral-college-edge-for-democrats/2015/03/15/855f2792-cb3c-11e4-a2a7-9517a3a70506_story.html

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/donald-trumps-ratings-historically-awful_us_56fd889ee4b0a06d58054e44

>polls disagree
No they don't.
>>
>>74877334
Trump's base of support is 12-15 million. Not anywhere near enough.
>>
>>74874913
Clinton always wins among dead voters.
>>
File: wpid-israel-10-jpg.jpg (176 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
wpid-israel-10-jpg.jpg
176 KB, 1200x800
>>74877364

>huffingtonpost and washington post
>viable sources

Choose one cuck.
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>he doesn't understand the concept of political realignments
>he still thinks this is a north vs south election
>he doesn't realize that if anything Trump will be more competitive in the rustbelt than the rural and heavily African American south
>>
File: Trump future.png (412 KB, 753x1309) Image search: [Google]
Trump future.png
412 KB, 753x1309
>>74877454

Ah yes, the "Trump has an impenetrable ceiling" argument.
>>
>>74877364
>April 1st
Trump's favorable ratings have increased by about 10% in a month and a half and is ahead of Clinton.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/18/fox-news-poll-clintons-negatives-surpass-trumps.html
>>
>>74877585
PA hasn't gone red since 1988
>>
>>74877454
Mitt Romney had a base of 8-10 million and he lost by 5 million votes to an incumbent with a much larger and diverse voting block than Hillary.
>>
>>74871713
She fucks up by running against Trump.
>>
>>74877704
Temporary bump for wrapping up the nomination. Hillary will get one too
>>
>>74877364
>march
also yes, a lot of people hate trump, more people hate hillary, that's why he's leading her even in lefty polls
>>
>>74877454
He gets the 60 million republican votes just for showing up. Hillary gets the 60 million Dems just for showing up. He will get what he needs because his base is more energized
>>
>>74877754
Bloc*
>>
>>74875719
>Using a process that includes closed primaries
>>
>>74870246
>this is going to be different
Agreed, Trump is going to get trounced much worse.
>>
File: 1463712069238.gif (431 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463712069238.gif
431 KB, 500x281
>>74877704
>fox news
>>
>>74877767
>it's just temporary
Oh, I love how you shills resort to this. Just face it, Trump is an amazing campaigner. His numbers are swinging big. You can't just ignore that.
>>
>>74877707
My bad, I remembered wrong.
>>
>>74876060

Why? Because you're a selfish and don't want to do what's best for this country?
>>
>>74877804
Those 12m are already part of the 60m.
>>
>>74873123
All I ever see are trump signs down here. Florida is Trump turf.
>>
>>74877922
I have been a law abiding citizen for my entire life now go fuck yourself
>>
>>74877707
Republicans since Reagan have been neoconservatives that don't appeal to PA's union supporting white working class. Trump is a nationalist/populist. He's not anywhere close to a traditional conservative Republican. That's why he's going to win.
>>
File: trumpwins.png (69 KB, 816x581) Image search: [Google]
trumpwins.png
69 KB, 816x581
>yfw this is actually is a viable turnout
>>
>>74877767
>voter turnout is higher when the elections are more competitive and win there's only 1 candidate in the race
Your little rules keep changing.
>>
File: FOX national favorability.jpg (59 KB, 880x558) Image search: [Google]
FOX national favorability.jpg
59 KB, 880x558
>>74877364
>huff post
Please, why don't you post The North Korea times next?

Here are some other polls, pic related for one.

Trump polls higher in favoribility in PA, FL and Ohio:
https://www.qu.edu/images/polling/ps/ps05102016_Sw4b42d.pdf

But I'd easily admit that both are disliked by voters.
>>
>>74877704
This:
>>74877767
Trump doesn't have any competition at the moment. Hillary is still battling Sanders. Once Sanders is out, Hillary will get a boost, but Trump may pick up some new supportes too. It will be interesting to see where the Bernouts go.
>>
>>74877767
Hillary has alienated half her party by fucking over Sanders
>>
>>74878012

You like this country because it's pretty great but you don't like the people who made it what it is.
>>
>>74877873
Only the pollsters you like are valid? Sure, Clinton in the ABC poll (dem bias), but look at the trends. Both candidates have very bad favorable ratings and yet Trump is still trending up while Clinton is trending down.
http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1177a1ClintonTrump.pdf
>>
>>74877580
Northern Georgia reporting.

Even the black and hispanic folks around here have rock-hard boners for trump. The only other vocal support I see is from people a bit younger than me (24) supporting Sanders.

I've attempted to have proper debate on the subject with these people, but unfortunately, they aren't voting on basis of reason. Some of them will even admit it!

The most recent time, the guy's pillar of argument was "All candidates running are part of THE OLIGARCHY except Sanders"

muh fukken oligarchy, goddamnit
>>
>>74878170
Woops.

Clinton is in the lead in terms of favorability in the ABC poll. But Trump wins this poll by 2% anyway.
>>
>>74878016
>New Jersey
>PA
>Red
Anon...
>>
>>74878147
I wasn't aware that you were apart of the american revolution, please forgive me.
>>
>>74878016
Why not New York while you're at it?
>>
The clintons have rigged votes and will do it again
>>
>>74869997
I thought everyone votes in last round of elections, why are you posting delegates as a victory condition?
>>
>>74878271
And where does your family come from?
>>
>>74874948
>itd probably swing her way
Why? Why would anyone possibly think this? These debates are going to crush her, her closet is made of skeletons and the establishment already went maximum overshill on trump and it only made him stronger, they have no more ammunition.
>>
>>74878334
>they rig it
>trump still wins
>>
>>74877767
She will, I agree, but she has a lot less room for growth, see in these polls She is already getting about 90% of the Democratic base on her side. She is already the presumptive nominee for a while, even from before Trump.
She will get a bump, but a small one. Meanwhile she will finally will have to deal with actual attacks.

Trump has been subjected to viceious attacks by the media, Republicans and Democrats since day one.
Hillary has been attacked slightly for a month a bit more in the last couple of week. Her days of grace are over.

We'll all get a good look at her corruption, at her husband's history of flying on the kiddy rape plane with sex offender Epstein, her connections to Islaimsts, her support for NAFTA and so on.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.