[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poop palace: India's Taj Mahal damaged by green slime from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: ss+(2016-05-23+at+09.47.08).jpg (106 KB, 811x452) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-23+at+09.47.08).jpg
106 KB, 811x452
Excessive cleaning of the Taj Mahal, due to incessant insect excrement, threatens the centuries-old intricate marble, warns the Archaeological Survey of India.
Workers scrubbing the walls every day in an effort to counteract the constant staining are starting to damage the delicate mosaics, according to Bhuvan Vikram, the senior government archeologist in charge of the Taj.

“A series of marble panels depicting plant motifs on the walls or reflective tiles used in this part of the monument are becoming disfigured,” warned Vickram.
POO
O
O
>>
Wow, I am starting to think that maybe it is our fault India cannot poo in loo, we never appear to miss an opportunity to channel this meme magic.
>>
>insects mimic indian behaviour

why am I not surprised
>>
>>74870487
>Indians mimic insect behavior
Ftfy
>>
Just make the Taj Mahal a dedicated shitting wonder.
>>
>>74870091
Can we use magic to turn the Taj white? I can't think of any way that would be a bad thing, for anyone involved.
>>
File: BP8eSWz.png (141 KB, 494x738) Image search: [Google]
BP8eSWz.png
141 KB, 494x738
Would the world be a better place if everyone in india suddenly died?
>>
meme magic???
>>
File: modi.jpg (35 KB, 625x429) Image search: [Google]
modi.jpg
35 KB, 625x429
The real question is why haven't they demolished this monument to their Muslim conquerers yet
>>
>>74869858
Source please. This is not good news. Fucking hell. We had one thing.
>>
>>74871443
https://www.rt.com/viral/344127-india-taj-mahal-insect-poop/
>>
File: 1463922312565.jpg (205 KB, 868x960) Image search: [Google]
1463922312565.jpg
205 KB, 868x960
I will post this image in every POO IN LOO thread.
This is your own fault.
>>
>>74871443
The Taj really is beautiful, I hope you guys can keep it clean and not let it get all shitty.
>>
File: Designated shitting planet.png (762 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
Designated shitting planet.png
762 KB, 600x615
>>74871206
More like Nurgle worship
>>
File: 1462650654334.jpg (36 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
1462650654334.jpg
36 KB, 640x432
>be tourist in India
>go to Taj on day one
>mandatory tour guide, whatever, it's like $2
>starts spitting the generic facts everyone knows
>Taj was built by a madman with slave labor and nearly bankrupted the country, went to prison for trying to make a second one for himself
>ask how the country was doing back then
>ask whether India was still proud of the building or if it reminded them of monarchy
>ask whether the fact that it's a Muslim building bothers anyone
>"I don't know, swami"

Same as the rest of India. No one gives a shit about anything they don't absolutely have to.

Without context, it's just a very symmetrical building.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.