[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ hates black men dating white women, but what's your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: amber-stevens-1-768.jpg (716 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
amber-stevens-1-768.jpg
716 KB, 1024x768
/pol/ hates black men dating white women, but what's your stance on white men dating black women? Do you have the same feelings?
>>
ooga booga, flush genes down toilet like thomas jefferson cracka
>>
Yes.
>>
>>74869369
ofc. the negro female is 10 times worse than her male counterpart.
>>
Watch the faggot janitors delete this thread in a second, meanwhile cuck threads with BM/WF are spammed non-stop and the janitors are missing in action the entire time.
>>
>>74869369
>that
>black
>>
>>74869369
The women tend to be much higher calibre than white women who go for blacks.
>>
File: image.jpg (398 KB, 740x1107) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398 KB, 740x1107
>Tfw immensely attracted to black and Latino women
>tfw white
Born in the wrong time
>>
File: 1337858140466.jpg (148 KB, 621x614) Image search: [Google]
1337858140466.jpg
148 KB, 621x614
it doesn't matter OP. society has been destroyed by the jew the majority of children are born out of wedlock and cunts never marry.

the good news is men don't even have to pay alimony or child support anymore

>>74869466
true dat
>>
File: phantom-assassin-omnik.png (545 KB, 761x1050) Image search: [Google]
phantom-assassin-omnik.png
545 KB, 761x1050
>>74869369
White dick conquering the savage black dindu makes me legitimately squishy.
>>
>>74869705
>that
>woman
>>
>>74869369
Degenerate
>>
I'm asking this because I find darker women to be more beautiful than average WASP women.

White girls are hump and dump material, non-white girls are lovemaking material.
>>
>>74870037
That's because you're British, the ugliest of white people. What you mean is you like continental women.
>>
>>74870037
Negresses are batshit crazy and will fuck you up if you dump them. Just date a qt 3.14 Asian girl. They respect honor and the worst they do off you leave them is kill themselves.
>>
>>74869369
>Do you have the same feelings?
Yes. That is absolutely, and unequivocally, disgusting.
>>
>>74869369
This is uncommon because attractive black woman are incredibly rare.

Of the few hot black women that do exist, they go snag a white man instead of a nig simply because they can.
>>
>>74869993
Darcie Dolce, it actually is a woman
>>
>>74869369
>Stevens is mixed race, being born to a white father and black mother. Her mother is also part Comanche.[4][5]
>>
>>74869369
>what's your stance on white men dating black women?
Dump the cucks into garbage trucks, kill the broodmother before it lays another
>>
>>74870333
>negresses are batshit cray
>suggess he date an asian woman instea

negresses usually had to put up with a lot of shit in their lives, so they're usually more aggressive or know how or when to go "bitch mode" if you find a good negress or hispanic oman, they're probably the best girl you can get.

asian women are usually either as ditzy as a blonde or batshit crazy. the rare ones are the super-submissive ones you hear about men looking for.
>>
File: image.jpg (579 KB, 1948x1093) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
579 KB, 1948x1093
>>74869369
I am ok with both to be honest. Criminal record, ancestry, health and overall genetics and person should be looked at, not race. Some races and ethnicities have better average, some worse. Non-racially profiled objective eugenics is the way to go. If only the best of humanity would pass in their genes, then we will have the true diversity. I can't understand hate on interethnic relationship even from personal experience. My mother is Hungarian, dad is Russian, but paternal grandfather is Finnish. I am married to half-Irish half-Japanese girl from US, cousin married to quarter Lebanese, quarter Greek, half Anglo chick from Australia, sister is married to Belgium born black guy. All our partners, even though don't match is ethnically, possess good incomes, education, health and decent personalities. Go out more and appreciate unique culture we have in the world and in the West.
>>
>>74869369
My concern isn't about gene mixing, it about not having divorces.

The only combo that lasts longer then staying in your race is WM/BW
>>
>>74871364
Are you a nigger or just a cuck? Black chicks don't go "bitch mode", they chimp the fuck out like any other nigger subhuman. I can however agree with the Latino thing, though. I fucking love the real "south-off-the-border" types.
>>
Most of them are gross. About five to ten percent of them are fuckable, same with the attitude.

The hair/weave shit is the worst thing about them, though. Indian/hispanic women would be preferable simply due to the fact that their hair isn't shit. I mean what the fuck, is that a brillo pad on your head? Not only that but they won't let you touch their hair while you fuck them.

But yeah I'll fuck most ethnicities as long as they're not uggos/retarded/irritating. Black people smell funny.
>>
>>74869369
>Do you have the same feelings?
yes. The offspring is still shit
>>
File: Obama JUST.png (2 MB, 1582x1176) Image search: [Google]
Obama JUST.png
2 MB, 1582x1176
>>74871768

remove divorces from the equsation or make it more fair and people would actually start having families without being all JUST.
>>
>>74869369
I honestly don't give a shit who dates who, but I notice WM/BW couples always seem to be really happy and loving.
>>
>>74869369
They're not date material. Maybe they could be for sex, but never relationship
>>
>>74870333
>Be honorable asian woman
>Marry outside your race/nationality

Pick one, and only one
>>
>>74869369
As long as they don't have children I'm fine either way.
>>
>>74869369
Is that... is that a black woman? Really? Looks latina or at least very mixed at a minimum.
>>
I don't get why anyone finds black women attractive, they got higher test levels than a lot of men.
>>
>>74869369
why would I choose a lazy and dumb nigger over an smart and active white girl?
>>
File: image.jpg (640 KB, 1600x2398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
640 KB, 1600x2398
>>74874512
Some black girls happen to be sexy, smart, patriotic, dedicated and hard-working.
>>
>>74873093
What a bullshit. The fact that my wife's mother married mick from Boston when she moved from Kyoto to USA makes him less American, ethnically Irish or her less ethnically Japanese? He is an US Ranger and she later on worked with Red Cross. Doesn't seem like dishonorable family to me.
>>
>>74869369
BLEACHED
>>
>>74869369
Racemixing is unacceptable regardless of the sexes involved.
>>
>>74869369
My father did that. My mother is black.

Things couldn't be worse.

Don't even make the mistake of marrying outside of your race.
>>
>>74875943
ogaboga wheres da white banana at?
>>
Niggers all have zits and ingrown hairs on their pussies because their nasty nigger pubes are thick as fuck

You might as well fuck an animal tbqh
>>
>>74869369
Obviously. That man is throwing away his 10/10 white genetics to make some half breed monkey.

Good bye brown hair. Goodbye blue eyes. Good bye fair skin.
>>
Racemixing makes are just as weak, degenerate and overall pathetic as the females, if not moreso
>>
>>74869369
i couldn't give two shits if i was half and half the fact is that it would be horrible if i had to grow up and finally figuring out eventually one of my parents was a different race then the other parent. i didn't have to deal with that thankfully but my parents were opposites enough already as it was, a mathematician type dad and an artistic mother, they would always fight.
>>
>>74876295
This. It's alredy hard to keep contact with a married friend but I would make no effort for a friend marrying a nigger.

None of my friend is married/dating a nigger anyway so that's a relief. The ones who hang with niggers in general naturally left the group by their own, no shunning needed.
>>
That looks like a halfie or quadroon
>>
So long as she's not a degenerate, then I don't see any problem with it.
>>
>>74877195
>a mathematician type dad and an artistic mother
That's like applying water to an acidic burn, how did they end up together?
>>
File: 999.png (229 KB, 378x630) Image search: [Google]
999.png
229 KB, 378x630
>>74869369
Disgusting, in every single form.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.