[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
damn... makes u think Senpai...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 631x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 631x720
damn... makes u think Senpai...
>>
prove they didn't have rights and we can go from there

no one on earth has a right to be married, you have to earn it, it's a privilege granted by a religious and/or state institution
>>
We aren't voting on anyone's rights.

Gays have always said the same rights as everyone else. There is nothing, legally, straight men can do that gays can't do.
>>
>>74868729
Join the military, familam
>>
Beacause that's how democracy works, no?
>>
Can some one explain the whole gay and marriage thing to me? The western world has freedom of religion so what stops the faggots from just forming their own church and marrying within that one? Would that be illegal or something? Why do they need to force other churches to marry them?
>>
>>74868288
>listening to niggers
>ever
>>
>>74868288
Damn right
Women have the right to be raped and gays to be hanged
Preach it NIGGER
>>
>>74868288
What the fuck is a right anymore? People now say it's a right for a tranny to go into whatever batghroom they like?

If all rights are supposed to be given to people, how about the right to keep your own wealth? Then you'll hear the niggers start screaming for their gibs.
>>
File: Sweden for you.png (747 KB, 658x663) Image search: [Google]
Sweden for you.png
747 KB, 658x663
>>74871105
>Why do they need to force other churches to marry them?

Jewish subversion, haven't you learned by now Sven seeing as to how your own country's church is flocked with gays.
>>
>>74869816
Do you want some faggot touching your dick in the shower?
>>
>>74869816
When was that ever a goddamn right?
>>
>>74871455
kinda
>>
>>74870205
Ukraine talking about democracy. What a time to be alive!
>>
>using "like"

opinion discarded
>>
Gonna have to start filtering "makes you think" as the newest wave of shitposting.
>>
>>74871105
>Why do they need to force other churches to marry them?
Because for example in Finland and Sweden the church and state aren't separated(it's paid with taxes), though you still can't make the church do it if they decide so. Basically it doesn't mean anything else than registered partnership is now called marriage, that's literally all there is.

Registered partnership:
>Registered partnerships, which are available only to same-sex couples, provide the same rights and responsibilities as marriage for opposite-sex couples, except in e.g. adoption rights and family names, and they are registered and dissolved using a procedure similar to that for civil marriage. The legislation also grants immigration rights to a foreign partner.
>>
>>74869816
Gays can join the military you dumb faggot. I had one in my platoon.
>>
>>74871691
this desu, it's getting annoying
>>
>>74868288
Rights come from government.
>>74869816
Just like joining the military. A right which comes from government. It's my right to join the military.
>>74871105
>Can some one explain the whole gay and marriage thing to me?
Rights come from government. For thousands of years, government refused to give gays their right to marriage.
>>74871412
>What the fuck is a right anymore?
Anything government does for you. When government gives you welfare, that's a right. When government gives you a job, that's a right. It's right there in the Constitution: http://www.departments.bucknell.edu/russian/const/36cons04.html#chap10
>>
>>74871537
Then go to San Francisco shit on the street get aids and die
>>
>>74868288
>E-except the second amendment, o-of course!
>>
>1 post by this ID

OP is already on his way to making another "makes u think " thread
>>
>>74868288
Should women be judge, jury, and executioner of the unborn or should we maybe talk about it first?
>>
>>74871817
>http://www.departments.bucknell.edu/russian/const/36cons04.html#chap10

>russian constitution

makes you think huh
>>
>>74871691
It's our right to be heard. You cannot filter us because it infringes on our rights.
>>
>>74871412
How about my right to murder people?

I mean c'mon! It's 206!
>>
File: pepe trump 23.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe trump 23.png
225 KB, 800x800
They have rights but the left says they don't so they use it to drag in more "seemingly oppressed" voters. It's modern day fear mongering.

If you're a faggot or a women, and if you have a indispensable skill or a brilliant idea, you'll make it to the top regardless of what you have between your legs or how lose your ass is. This is America, you can be anything if you have the ability too.
>>
>>74868288
Someone tell the dindu everyone already has rights, this is America. All we vote for now is special privileges for lesser thans.
>>
>he fell for the "everyone deserves rights" meme

Low energy senpai
>>
Well okay, the difference is that you can take your spouse's last name. But the only changes are in the terminology, as before the law talked about marriage as between man and woman, now it's "between two people".

It doesn't give adoption rights either since not all straight couples have the right to do it. In Sweden I think they have it. That basically means that nigger countries don't send their niglets to country that allows gay adoption.

>As regards adoption from abroad, it is important that we are sensitive and aware that those countries with which Sweden cooperates often hold a different view on homosexual people and homosexual parenthood. Cooperation regarding inter-country adoptions must be based on trust. This means that the limitations and terms that the countries of origin lay down must be complied with.
>>
>>74871817
Rights are inherent in all people from birth and it's the government's job to stay away from them and not infringe on them. You really think the only reason you have rights i is because the almighty state granted them to you?
>>
>>74871736
>Because for example in Finland and Sweden the church and state aren't separated(it's paid with taxes),
Its true that you are automatically a member since birth but nothing stops you from leaving and then you won't have to pay anything at all.

>>74871437
>Jewish subversion, haven't you learned by now Sven seeing as to how your own country's church is flocked with gays.
Yeah, but i am wondering if there is anything real that stops them from doing it. Don't the mormons have their own church for example? Why stops the faggots from doing the same?

>>74871817
>Rights come from government. For thousands of years, government refused to give gays their right to marriage.
So you can't make a new church and marry what ever you want?
>>
>>74868288
rights don't exist.
>>
>>74871817
>Rights come from government.
Obviously doesn't know shit about human rights.
>>
>>74872962
>Its true that you are automatically a member since birth but nothing stops you from leaving and then you won't have to pay anything at all.
Well this is what lot of people here did here because a Christian Democrat politician gave some anti-gay comments, even though her opinions shouldn't be related to the church in any way. And now the other bunch left because the church wants more refugees and says "we have too much" and must help everyone. Also they're trying to help Muslim community to build a foreign-funded super mosque in Helsinki. But that's Lutherans.

You can't force church to do gay marriage since all priests have their own visions of what is right and what is wrong, but if they want to keep their members they have no other option than to pander to them.
>>
Our state church archbishop Kari Mäkinen:
Every priest CAN marry same-sex couples, but it's not wise to work against the church's stance.
Christianity gives no basis to close the Europe's or our own nation's borders.
State doesn't direct the church.
We must help everyone, we have more here than what belongs to us.
Everyone has the right to practice their own religion and that is why we must support the building of foreign-funded mosque.

Cucked beyond belief, I'd rather FORCE them to do fag marriage now.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.