[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the average American hate Putin and Russians so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Why does the average American hate Putin and Russians so much? Left over cold-war resentment?
>>
>>
>>74867071
Russia showed the world how shit communist was and based Putin is basically what US presidents used to be like, which libtards hate. Also, cold war propaganda.
>>
>>74867071
Propaganda. Russia was The Enemy for a long time.
>>
File: 1444708036293.jpg (20 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
1444708036293.jpg
20 KB, 381x380
>>74867071
>>74867160
holy crap
>>
>>74867071
Why does the average /pol/esmoker make the same threads over and over?
>>
Not so much resentment as much as the cold war was trauma based mind control. There are people in my family who refuse to visit old cold war commie countries even though they're not really commie anymore and have "free trade" deals with us and have been Westernized to hell and back.

Younger people it seems are a little more open-minded, but the jew media loses its shit at every opportunity to blame Putin for everything, so everybody who doesn't actually stop to think about it is basically brainwashed.
>>
love Russia. Just went last summer. Visa was a pain in the ass. But I made a lot of friends. Sorry Justin Putin is an uncommon bro of freedom.
>>
>>74867772
Why does the average /com/ie/cuckold browse a site where everyone hates them and doesnt take them seriously
>>
Half of the country admires Putin and this he is a much better leader than Obama. The other half has been brainwashed by the jews.
>>
>>74867071
That's pretty much bullshit. No one cares and would actually like to get along. It's the fuckin neocon pigs that keep squealing about Russian aggression.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.