[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have Jewish ancestry but I am Christian. What should I do with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
I have Jewish ancestry but I am Christian.
What should I do with my life?
My political stance is right wing and I hate shitskins btw.
>>
Move to Israel.
>>
>>74866458
Everyone who sees the light is welcome.
>>
>>74866458
SAME I HAVE JEWISH ANCSETRY TOO! Be proud of it dude it's awesome.
>>
>>74866558
This.
>>
>>74866558

what is it with israelis wanting all the jews of the world to congregate in the one place where sand niggers are constantly wanting to zerg rush and bomb? talk about putting all your eggs in one oven
>>
Come here fellow white man, we have shekels for you if you can prove you're a joo
>>
File: 1440273313816.png (203 KB, 1275x1666) Image search: [Google]
1440273313816.png
203 KB, 1275x1666
>>74866558
But I don't want to be bombed my some allah snackbar. :(
And I cannot prove my Jewish heritage. How do people, prove their jewish heritage btw?
>>
>>74866458
Go to Israel and take them down from the inside.
>>
>>74866729
How do I prove it? I have no passport that states I have jewish ancestry. I have no religious objects like a menorah.
Like seriously how do you prove your heritage, if no living ancestor of yours is clearly a Jew?
>>
>>74866854
>Implying you wont get bombed in Germany

All the shitty arab countries are in utter distater mode..
They have all been weakened drastically by revolutions and fundamentalist uprisings..
The more jews come here the better this country becomes and just think of how good we are doing despite all the shit?
We are not doing as well as Germany but Germany is going down in another 20-30 years and has had No need to invest in an army or suffer multiple wars in the last 60 years...
Israel has the best of both worlds..We are democratic and open minded enough, but not too open minded to be bitches.
>>
>>74867057
How do you even know you have jewish ancestry?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.