[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
trump btfo /pol/ will never recover
>>
>>74864103
https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-says-removing-gaddafi-was-mistake-but-pushed-for-libya?utm_term=.jceRxNDGb#.ncyg8PEjA
>>
>>74864103
Haha, this one will surely work
>>
>>74864103
like trump gives a shit, he's always contradicting himself
>>
>>74864103
>clinton
>for iraq war

>clinton
>thought gay marriage was a bad idea
>>
File: 1396065142411.png (611 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1396065142411.png
611 KB, 900x900
>stop this guy = fund rebellion and let them drag his body through the streets and sodomize him with knives/pointy objects

kikes at it again
>>
>>74864103

If it was "very quick", it would have worked.
>>
This was in January, try again shill.
>>
>>74864103
Even if this is true, at least he admits that he made a mistake after seeing Libya get taken over by vicious terrorists. Meanwhile Hillary and everyone else who was actually directly involved still faithfully believe they did the right thing even as they decapitate American heads.

No matter how hard you try, you can't criticize Trump because Hillary is always guilty of the same but even worse.
>>
>>74864103
>buzzfeed
saged
>>
>>74864103
>>74864103
Color me unsurprised. He met Henry Kissinger a few days ago.
>>
>>74864103
You can be for intervention without supporting the killing of the leader you cucks
>>
Wow another Trump Btfo thread
>>
>>74865240
They are getting desperate
>>
>>74864684
I do wish we had someone consistent though. just watched the video and what a fucking idiot.

i love trump, but wtf i can't believe he said that shit

we have no Hofers in usa and they cant even win in Austria. we just have to pray for the best
>>
>>74864103
>kikefeed
Intothetrashitgoes.jpg
>>
>>74864103
>Libya intervention =/= removing qaddafi

Trump was friends with qaddafi, we could have intervened in numerous ways that did not end with out current Libya or a dead qaddafi.

Clintons idea of intervention is to kill the people keeping the radicals in check, turn the nation into a terrorist hellhole as you sell guns to every faction and then make the American people bay trillions in taxes to police the messes she created and import all the refugees to vote for her.
>>
>>74865394
just watch the unedited video of trump. dont read the article.

it's worth observing. it doesn't mean he's not better than shillary or bernie.
>>
File: Unabomber-sketch[1].png (59 KB, 247x329) Image search: [Google]
Unabomber-sketch[1].png
59 KB, 247x329
>Kaczynski

that author has some mansplaining to do
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.