[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stand women anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: angry-woman.jpg (1 MB, 1601x1199) Image search: [Google]
angry-woman.jpg
1 MB, 1601x1199
I'm on my breaking point. I'm finally starting to realize just how patethic, egoistic, and manipulative my "fellow" women are, the people whom I share my gender with. How weak-minded and selfish they are, and how prone to lying they really are (I would say with confidence that they aren't that far behind Jews on this one).
First of all, their boundaries of their "thinking pool" can only be wide enough as their ego, because their thoughts cannot go beyond it. In cases they actually can, but they WON'T on purpose, since their ego is the thing they cherish the most. And even if they seem like they're "deep" (and trust me they'll always inform you about this, how they're "book-wormy hehe" and stuff), again, they're just fishing for your attention and acceptance, and they'll be sure to stay within the boundaries of their ego.
They're completely driven by emotions rather than rationallity. In rare cases they avoid thinking rationaly on purpose, but much more often they subsconsciously avoid it for the sake of their delusionment.
They preach about this STRENGTH while whining about "muh opression and women were the biggest victims through history and shieet". Only today I had a situation with a few female students, who went absolutely batshit crazy when I proclaimed that I don't think that women were the biggest victims through history, I'd say it was equal on both sidrs if I was to be a bit more positive, though everything shows to the contrary. Who were those brave, nameless warriors, who died in millions and millions through all of our human existence for the sake of WOMEN (who now have the audacity to spit on that all) and their children? Well, who were they? MEN. Now I don't like calling anyone a victim since I consider that to be an insult to that person and a tad bit pathetic, but if we were to really talk about victimhood, the biggest victim through history would indeed be men.
>>
>"b-but muh we were only considered baby makers and nothing else and shieet"
Yes, and getting a new life on this world is STILL the biggest achievement we as women can suceed. All of the loving mothers throughout you ancestry, whom of I suppose many lost their lives due to giving birth, are probably rolling in their graves right now. And you're really calling the cause of our human existence as a whole, the ability to give birth to all of the amazing brains and unthinkable talents of our history, and everything the man's hand and brain has ever left behind, something worthless and shameful?
>"b-but muh career goals and children are expensive and shieet"
This one makes my blood boid everytime. You've in all honestly just admitted, that your own unimportant, selfish goals who'll probably leave no trace anywhere whatsoever, are more important that furthering the flow of your blood and genes, and therefore giving so much more opportunities to this world? Who knows just what great deeds your children will leave behind?
Anyway I know most of you already know all of this, but I just needed to vent out a bit.
>>
>>74864036
Tits nao
>>
>>74864036
no one is going to read all of that. if you want a successful thread, make it clear and concise.
>>
>>74864183
The ones that want to read will read, I couldn't really make it shorter. I needed a vent.
>>
That's so sexist
>>
File: BITCHES.jpg (15 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
BITCHES.jpg
15 KB, 221x228
>>74864036
>start seeing a girl i worked with
>girl said she really likes me
>shes a virgin
>take her out to eat
>won't let me pay for our meals
>she takes me to church
>i meet momma and daddy
>nice family
>she let me sleep on her couch
>really liking this girl
>tells me she loves me
>awesome
>invite her to my military ball
>she comes with me and we dance the night away
>go to church with her again the next day
>monday she calls me crying
>"God said no we shouldn't date but I still love you"
>???
>meet her for breakfast
>shes crying hugging me and holding my hand upset
>shits getting weird real fast
>invited to her family party last friday
>everyone is drunk besides me
>K
>wake up the next morning
>started to text her I don't want to be your friend if we can't date and that you're dragging me along as your baggage
>she gets upset
>tells me she should've told me she wasn't in love with me
>tells me she loves me that night
>then she blocks my number
>i tried calling her several times
>called her sister but her sister ignored me
>called her on my moms phone but she ignored me
>finally got a text
>"if you don't stop calling me or my family i will get my daddy to intervene"
>woah what the fuck
>haven't heard from her since

It's been over 24 hours and haven't talked to her bc I don't want daddy to shoot me

What do I do /pol/?
>>
>>74865739
>>
>>74866148
And this is what I was talking about. So unpredictable and driven by emotions and irrationality. Damn, I'm sorry she played you like that, better not chase after someone like that if you ask me.
>>
File: 1449630877128.jpg (151 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449630877128.jpg
151 KB, 400x400
>>74866534
Dude bro i'm so fucking confused like what the fuck do I do now I feel threatened as shit if I text or call her what should I do bro

What is wrong with women
>>
>>74866148
You should castrate yourself for typing all of that nonsense and coming to /pol/ with your stupid problems. If you really are so dumb that you need advice for something so obvious, then leave the nutty girl alone and quit acting like a bitch with oneitis.
>>
>>74866695
>like what the fuck do I do now

here's an idea

stop chasing insane women
>>
>>74866534

You need to be quiet """""woman""""".
You're all the same. Obviously there are degrees of how insane, but at the end of the day, ALL of you are the same.

Can not wait for my SexBot 3000 to be made already.
You know, fuck it. I'm just going to go fuck my bros and shit.
>>
File: image.gif (292 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
292 KB, 400x225
>>74866148
To quote Shrek
"This is one of those drop it and leave it alone things"
>>
>>74866702

Fucking rekt lmfao
>>
File: 1449688315945.jpg (35 KB, 418x420) Image search: [Google]
1449688315945.jpg
35 KB, 418x420
>>74866702
>>74866840
>>74866896
>>74866896

OKAY IM DONE SORRY FOR ASKING FOR ADVICE GOODBYE
>>
>>74866695
Just leave it for now, maybe she'll come back, but again I'd say she's bad news and she'll probably stay like this for your whole relationship if you were to get into one.
I'm so glad I'm not a man when I hear about cases like these, damn.
>>
What's up MRA faggot
>>
>>74866965

Dude, first rule.
Don't fuck with crazy.
If she concealed her crazy level, then drop asap.

It's not quantum physics bro.
>>
>>74866148
That cunt is crazy. She she sounds like a future divorcee ready to take your money away.
>>
>>74866876
>Can not wait for my SexBot 3000 to be made already.You know, fuck it. I'm just going to go fuck my bros and shit.
Yeah I'll just hope this is satire.
>>
File: 1460391694041.png (86 KB, 602x502) Image search: [Google]
1460391694041.png
86 KB, 602x502
>>74866148

I may think of you softly from time to time, but I'll cut off my hand before I reach for you again.

etc.
>>
>>74867102
I've clearly stated that I don't stand for preaching about anyone's victimhood, but okay.
>>
>be me
>in highschool 5 years ago
>shakespear video project
>get all excited get a bunch of friends and classmate together
>write an amazing script
>storyboard
>day of shooting comes
>we get the first few scenes done, everything's good
>main female actor shows up
>she brought a fucking baby
>baby has to be sitting on mother's lap, wearing one of the costumes and playing on cellphone otherwise it's crying
>try to convince her to let another girl take her part so we can continue filming
>refuses, sits down on one of the props, refuses to move and demands I add the baby into the fucking film
>whole group devolves into an argument, film is never finished
>everyone blames me for what happened, says I was a terrible person for not accepting her child into the film
>I never chase my dream to be a filmaker again, now I just work a minimum wageslave job
>this woman ruined my chances at a future
>>
File: 1464006221809.png (490 KB, 1702x403) Image search: [Google]
1464006221809.png
490 KB, 1702x403
>>74864036
>hating women
its just their nature OP stop whining
>>
File: 1462775623658.jpg (30 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
1462775623658.jpg
30 KB, 600x315
>>74864110
Kill yourself, now!
For our major goal, do it for love!
>>
>>74866148
She's obviously mental. Just cut your dick and balls off. Trust me.
>>
>>74864036

Women are the weaker sex. In general, they are only as good as they are trained to be.

Just remember: it was men who indulged women, and gave the inmates rule of the asylum.
>>
>>74866148
Go to see her in real life and have a talk, he wont shoot you and if you still think so youre a coward and a cuck
Oh and stop bitching on /pol/ faggot
>>
>>74866148
go gay.
>>
>>74867301
>shitty highscool video project
>one stupid cunt ruined your experience of film making

no canada, you are the cuck
>>
>>74866148
Yeah, consider the bullet dodged anon.
>>
>>74864449
I read it, thanks for the insight.

You can find women who share your insight here, but they are all turbo-christfag farmers....men are generally forced to pick their poison between the women you're describing and those people.

Feels bad man
>>
develop an artificial womb so that we can just get rid of them all
>>
>>74866148
Either someone is pretending to be you and harassing her or she's a crazy bitch

Seeing as she's a woman I'm going to go with crazy bitch
>>
>>74864036
This is why I prefer 2D
>>
>>74864036
>Be me
>Genuinely nice guy
>not ugly, not fat, average looks above average intelligence
>Every girl I meet will talk with me for hours and we'd really connect
>Two weeks later? They stop talking to me. Ignoring everything. For no reason.
>Confront one of them in person while she's at work. I was extremely pissed because I worked hard to get her number
>Her answer was she was busy
>Facebook says otherwise

I don't get it, the past 5-6 girls I've talked to have all done this to me. We'd talk and talk and talk and talk and connect really good, then they just ignore me and don't tell me why.
>>
>>74866148

Over religious women are prudes and you should stay far away from . Usually very controlling and psychotic
>>
>>74864036
ikr
there is absolutely nothing gay about two men fucking each other in the ass, its so virile and strong. meanwhile sex with the weak, inferior vaginajew is kinda faggy, isnt it?
>>
>>74867569
you don't understand, my entire group of friends devoted themselves to shitalking me to everyone they knew after that

dropped out of highschool because even the fucking teachers hated me

never dared go back into filmaking because I'm afraid it'll happen again
>>
>>74867239

Where does this originate? I gave never heard this saying before now.
>>
>>74866148
>like wtf do i do

ignore her obviously
>>
>>74867662
This
>>
>>74867789

> talking to girls for hours without escalating intimacy first

There's your problem anon . You need to escalate you attraction and let women know you want to hook up early on in this social interaction
>>
>>74864036
Post pics. Hopefully you look as great as you sound.
>>
>>74864036
Nice blog
>>
>>74867826
>being such a big pussy that you let one bad experience in high school ruin your dreams
>ever using the words afraid

0/10

you didn't want to be a director anyway if one dumb cunt can stop you
>>
>>74867789
You sound like me. Most women just want someone to talk to in order to make themselves feel smart. You're smart therefore talking to you makes them feel like more than walking vaginas.

I've had similar experiences- fortunately this one girl I talked to was an actual christian and also smart. Christian girls don't do that shit famalam, they're a lot nicer. Marriage material, methinks.
>>
File: niceguy.jpg (213 KB, 770x713) Image search: [Google]
niceguy.jpg
213 KB, 770x713
>>74867789
>genuinely nice guy
when is the last time you showered, whats your bmi?
>superficial to judge by exterior
you need to be physically attracted to someone before you fuck em, otherwise why not fuck a smelly landwhale?
>>
>>74864036

i am a guy
i work with all women
wife gets new job
all women
i laugh and say good luck with that
she disregards
one month later
"you were right"
>>
>>74866148
Stay the fuck away otherwise YOU WILL be falsely accused of rape.
>>
>>74867470
The Jews are to blame, they were the ones to preach the fuck out of feminism and democracy because they knew they are the ones who are most easily emotionally manipulated, and surprise-surprise women are the ones who mostly follow the liberal (marxist) Jewish agenda today, really didn't expect that.
>>
>>74864036

>>>/r9k/
>>
File: DASRITEWHITEBOI.gif (2 MB, 245x335) Image search: [Google]
DASRITEWHITEBOI.gif
2 MB, 245x335
A few points

1. You're not a woman, you're some fat nerd roleplaying one

2. It's perfectly possible to be a decent woman, you just have to resist some natural tendencies and not use your life to support far-left dogma. That's all it takes.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>74868028
Anon there's no need to be so mean about this...
>>
>>74867789
She just found a Chad who fucked her real good and now all she can think about is Chad's cock.

They'll come crawling back to you in twenty years, begging for a relationship. They'll also have three children by then and a job with half the income of yours.
>>
>>74864036
Look at the bright side: A lot of intelligent men are looking for women like you.
On the other hand, I'm not eve sure if it's worth looking for a decent wife. Shi, i'm only 19. Maybe I should follow my ex' advice and try to bed as many dumb bitches as I can.
>>
>>74866965
You got your advice faggot, and if you ask me it's good advice.
What the fuck else do you want?
>>
File: nJfJsUH[1].png (426 KB, 510x521) Image search: [Google]
nJfJsUH[1].png
426 KB, 510x521
>>
File: 1421653244602.png (263 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1421653244602.png
263 KB, 500x384
>>74867826
>>
>>74867993
>If you aren't balls deep in that pussy four hours after meeting her she'll get bored and leave

I'll go back to vidya I guess
>>
>>74867808
Not necessarily true, I'm religious and all but not that. And in my experience the only female friends I do have whom are sane and inteligent, are religious. But I don't know, maybe there's a difference between Catholic and Orthodox women.
>>
>>74866148
>God said we shouldn't date

Flag so red it's infrared
>>
>>74868282

How cynical.

He probably just bored them half to death but they were too nice to tell him to fuck off, anyone that proclaims to have above average intelligence are usually insufferable, modesty is an attractive feature.
>>
>>74868153

We're more numerous; why would we be manipulated by (((them))) unless we let it happen?

Don't be a sycophantic whiner or a cowardly weakling. Take responsibility for your destiny.

Fail to do that, and you're not a man, or even a boy: you're a filthy verminous dog who doesn't deserve the air he breathes.
>>
>>74868460
>just kill me please
>>
>>74866148
>getting cucked you God himself
>>
>>74868481

It's the name of the game son . It's almost better to bed women if they know next to nothing about you
>>
>>74868010
Well then I'd kind of contradict everything I have originally said, don't you think?
>>
>>74866148
Doing it for attention. Better tell her to fuck herself while you still have some athority.
>>
>>74864036
>woman realizes women are crazy and flips her shit
imagine being male and knowing this for your whole existence. Also, are you from Belgrade/Novi sad/Nis?

>>74867547
SWEDEN YES
>>
File: 1364230381107.jpg (73 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
1364230381107.jpg
73 KB, 500x254
>>74864036

I'd humbly like state the ultimate red pill right here lads:

>If it wasn't for the Y's chromosome dependency on the X chromosome for basic biological functions, females would still be indifferent from wild animals
>had the Y chromosome been exclusive and enough to build a male, females would probably be a domesticated breeding companion as capable as dogs
>absolutely everything that sets humans aside from wild animals came from the males, as it was not the need to raise babies better that made us evolve, but our need to outsmart and outfight in our hunts and fights for transient territory
>>
>>74868198
Well if you say so.
>>
>>74868809
Belgrade
>just kill me now
If there's any place in Serbia that has more arrogant and bitchy women than our beloved capital, I'd be amazed.
>>
>>74868694
You can at least tell us how big your knockers are.
>>
If you want to have a mature conversation with a woman you have to find an outcast. If she can't absorb her friends' opinions she'll have to make her own. Also make sure they're not druggies or alcoholics.
>>
>>74868066
I showered this morning, my BMI is 23. I work full time and I make $26/hr at 24 years old.

To top that off, that is not what is going on to me, I don't think. Not once does relation come up but sex does.

I had one girl stick around for 2-3 months, then overnight she just stopped talking to me. We had lots of great sex, and she and I would do all kinds of things together. I thought things were going well until she just stopped talking to me for no reason.
>>
>The ability to give birth

Have fun doing that without a man you fucking autist.
>>
>>74866148
keep the texts brah, just keep the texts.
>>
>>74864036
Women are shit, just ignore them and they'll go away.

/thread
>>
I find it interesting that almost any criticism of women is met with the equivalent of "go get laid" on this board.

For example, we know ISIS is the problem but that doesn't mean we defend "moderate muslims" just because they aren't the root cause. They are enablers in the same way women are enablers of the Marxist agenda.

It might have been accurate to say criticising women was about sex when they were less influential in the world and essentially harmless.

But they have more power in the courts, a consistent voting bloc for the left and the media on their side.

There's always going to be good women despite all this but this board needs to stop burying its head in the sand and accept that most of this criticism is becoming increasingly warranted.
>>
>>74867789
You're either too nice, or you respond/reply back to quickly and therefore appear to be too desperate.

Be more mean, act like you don't care either way, and they'll be more intrigued to contact you. It sounds backwards, but, well, women are backwards so it actually works.

Be a nice guy and then suddenly do something mean as fuck and laugh it off like it wasn't shit, you know, that kind of thing. Works like a charm.
>>
>>74868566
To be fair I don't flaunt it in person, especially around the female types. I even have a military background and I play guitar pretty well.
I just don't understand it. I don't smell bad.

Maybe I'm just too nice?
>>
>>74869452
Are you planning to go along with that act your entire life? Is that what your marriage will be like?
>>
File: 1456757179274.jpg (58 KB, 200x244) Image search: [Google]
1456757179274.jpg
58 KB, 200x244
>>74866148
Be careful there anon. Bitch is crazy.
>>
>>74869295

You saying women can't form their own rational individual opinions without having their friends involved ?
>>
>>74866148
Don't call her.
Don't contact her family again.
Ignore her.
Don't give her what she wants (which is attention if you havent noticed)
and leave and move on to find another girl.

NEVER EVER STAY TO FIX THE GIRL
THEY CAN NEVER BE FIXED

Just find a new girl, there's 3 billion bitches out there and you can find a new one easily.
>>
>>74869332
Oh damn, I was already planning on magically making a baby start growing within my womb, and only now you're informing me that that infact isn't possible and that I'll need a man for that? Crap, guess I didn't think it out that far.
>>
>>74869314
>lusts after some slut and calls it love
>has sexual intercourse
>wonders why the "relationship" does not work out

Is that accurate?
>>
>>74869592
Normally they just go with whatever's trendy at the moment.
>>
>>74869101
I knew it. Belgrade's the worst in the country. I'm from eastern Serbia, but i study in Belgrade. The problem isn't just women tho, it's stupid/uneducated women. I was amazed how smart/redpilled by default/reasonable women were at my faculty (Pharmacy, 90% women in my group). But also something died in me when i was in front of the Philosophy/Philology faculty buildings, i never saw that many fat/short greenbluered haired/pierced empowered women and effeminate-hipster-cuck glassed-men wearing socialist propaganda clothing and using american buzzwords unironically (cis, privilege,...).
>>
>>74867193
>Recreation of sexual pleasure
>inexpensive and doesn't affect the rest of your life
>you don't have to deal with a self centered cunt

What about that did you think was satire?
>>
File: hoes.png (38 KB, 510x596) Image search: [Google]
hoes.png
38 KB, 510x596
>>74864036
>>
File: 2tough4me.jpg (174 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
2tough4me.jpg
174 KB, 780x770
Women have only 1 real purpose - to spawn the next generation.
To pretend that they are in any way similar to how men operate it utter stupidity

Use them to breed and nothing else - think like having a pet that can talk back, but not as cool as a talking dog
>>
>>74869314
23? Jesus christ.
>>
>>74867109
If I fuck with crazy and crazy decides to fuck with me back I'll just head-but her to death and spend my life in prison were I have free food and shelter for life
>>
>>74869759
>Calls it love
No lust, no love. It was just two friends who ended up being attracted to each other and we fucked like animals for a couple months.

My roommates get laid all the damn time, always bringing girls home. They have "game" and they somehow can convince girls to do anything.

Really annoys the crap out of me.
>>
File: 1408379534595.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1408379534595.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>74869866
Adachi is the only girl for me.
>>
>>74870001
5'11 and I'm 165lbs. Probably more like 170-175 now that I've been working out.
>>
File: solaire.jpg (298 KB, 645x720) Image search: [Google]
solaire.jpg
298 KB, 645x720
t͏͏b͏͏h f͏͏a͏͏m I'm sick of men.

>Most men are beta as fuck.
>They don't know what masculinity means.
>Act more like women than women do.
>Desperate and clingy as fuck at the first sight of vagina.

Example:
>Work with exgf.
>Absolutely terrible human being.
>My male "friends" start falling in love with her because she has a VAGINA.
>Won't listen to me for anything because clearly I'm wrong about a woman I've known for 10 years and their 2 weeks of casual conversation trumps my knowledge of what a cumrag and useless human she is.
>Fall out with me to chase this stupid cunt instead.
>She cucks all of them by meeting some guy who then breaks up with her 2 weeks later.
It's so typical. Most modern men are pathetic.
>>
File: fmgdl.png (465 KB, 680x762) Image search: [Google]
fmgdl.png
465 KB, 680x762
Every day, I try to convince myself that I won't die alone, but this makes it hard...
>>
How many plates should I be able to spin without it getting overwhelming ?
>>
>>74869314
i understood you until this post

you've had lots of sex and been with multiple women fuck you you have them more figured out then a lot of us

reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>74867818
Roman ideology in a nutshell
>>
>>74867808
Not true. Overly religious woman are usually messed up sluts who love anal sex because they're still "pure".
>>
>>74864036
desu i have nothing to complain about women, all of whom i interacted with have been pleasant to adorable.
my ex gfs are among the most loving and caring people i know.

it gets even better when you date them, they just give themselves 200% (don't mean sexually), they'll just be there for you and flood you with love without asking anything in return.
>>
File: images.png (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5 KB, 205x246
>>74869592
Yup quite often that is the case. I had this experience a few years ago.
>meet a cool girl
>she's the first person i've met that shares my unusual opinions and interests as i thought at the time
>everything's awesome, we become bestfriends
>school starts, we aren't that able to see each other anymore but we stay in contact
>i notice something's different about her
>she starts wearing makeup and looking completely different
>i ask her if something has happened, she seems different
>"uhgg you shouldn't judge people based on their lookzz"
>whatisthisshit.png
>she starts spewing out the most liberal shit ever, acting like the complete opposite of who i thought she was
>tfw i understood that she didn't really share my opinions and only ever repeated what I'd say with a different word order so that I'd be friends with her since her previous friends dumped her
>mfw she totally switched her personality with no shame
>>
>>74867883

Arthur Miller's "The Crucible". Awesome movie adaptation with Daniel Day-Lewis and Winona Ryder.
>>
>>74866148
Consider yourself fucking lucky.
The luckiest man on earth.
My words will sound hollow now because your are young and full of testosterone.
But if you can remain single through your 32nd birthday a day will come when you see women for what they really are.
Gods most devious trap to get you to to propagate the species.
Imagine busting your ass all your life just to be able to buy a used car that falls apart a year after you bought it.
Mind you, you will be making payments on it forever.
Ignore women and work on yourself.
See the world and enjoy your gift of life.

It is not women’s to take away from you.
So dont go handing it to the first one whose a good actress.
And remember, they are all actresses.
>>
File: oiHhR9f.jpg (43 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
oiHhR9f.jpg
43 KB, 473x500
>>74864036
So you swalloed the meat pill?

Is the ultimate redpill y'know.
>>
>>74866702
>bitch
>oneitis
Oh yeah. People are replacable objects. I keep forgetting. Thanks for reminding me, friendly /pol/ psychopath.
>>
>>74864036
>I'm not like most girls!
-- most girls

fuck off roastie
>>
File: guccimane.png (197 KB, 496x499) Image search: [Google]
guccimane.png
197 KB, 496x499
>>74870776
Dude it was so hard getting over her I was so attached she promised to be my BFF and shit we were so close talkiing everyday then bam is done

Thanks for all the advice /pol/acks.

I think I sure did dodge a crazy one for sure...
>>
>>74870394
1. Jesus
2. Dog
3. Waifu
4. Waifubot?
>>
File: Capture+_2016-05-23-10-30-28-1.png (1 MB, 1423x801) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-05-23-10-30-28-1.png
1 MB, 1423x801
>>74868066
This morning, I'm 6' and 130lbs, I have good hygiene,
And spend most of my time on my bike to ward off depression and loneliness.
>>
>>74870463
Not saying my life is shitty, I know others are kissless virgins.

I certainly don't have them figured out at all, just lucky.
>>
>>74870962
Biggest redpill for me.
"I'm not like most girls" is what EVERY FUCKING GIRL SAYS.
>>
>>74868676
Shows how fucking entitled they are
>>
>>74870658
algerian women must not be exposed too heavily to the juden propaganda yet then good on you m8
>>
>>74870377
To be fair masculinity has been beaten down and discouraged for years and most boys are taught to hide their true selves in order to be more noble, smart and kind like women.

Only a proper male role model of friends or father figure will be the ones to change that.
>>
>>74870964
If i could get all that time back, the things i could have done.

Comming from an old fart (47) really enjoy your youth. Try to see and experience as much as possible. Because when you get older, your very perception of time will change. It is almost like a low resolution photo it goes by so quickly now.

And dont worry about women. They will always be there.
>>
File: irishman.jpg (67 KB, 569x900) Image search: [Google]
irishman.jpg
67 KB, 569x900
>>74870864
It's not being a psychopath, it's just """"men"'""" in these boards being weak pseudocucks. And yes, people are replaceable: out of sight, out of mind.

/pol/ has been a major bitchfest after all the events that happened this week and it keeps getting better, it's really no surprise why Brazilians, Finns and Australians are shitposting interracial porn/whiteboi bashing more than never before.
>>
>>74870962
Because that's what I have certainly said in the text, have I? Not that I'm surprised, there's always one faggot like this in every thread that involves females.
>>
>>74870864
Life is short, if someone wants to be what they are like, why should you waste time and effort into changing someone into doing something they don't want to do?
>>
File: 62914193.jpg (90 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
62914193.jpg
90 KB, 407x405
>>74868928
Fucking busted
>>
>>74868164
no we don't want her there, send her to leddit instead
>>
>>74868694
you females do that shit all the time
>inb4 NAWALT
>>
>>74871039
>Not saying my life is shitty, I know others are kissless virgins.

I am. Even if I was capable of doing the pick-up thing it doesn't appeal to me, yet I know no decent women would settle for me long term. Fucked either way. Doesn't help that I get insanely anxious. I'm not fat and I think I'm ok looking at least, but even then as far as I know no woman has ever been attracted to me.
>>
File: 1461243992612.gif (790 KB, 245x169) Image search: [Google]
1461243992612.gif
790 KB, 245x169
Women only want cucked men for slaves. Men who hold frame and act masculine do not want serious relationships because of feminism. Women will be forced to change their behaviour to get non-cucked partners. Meanwhile the value of non-cucked men soars as they become increasingly rare.
>>
>>74871295
Thanks Sensei. Made my head feel better.

t. A Pajeet recovering from an interracial breakup with a white girl. She stole a lot of my money and almost ruined my life in other ways.
>>
File: 01349756.jpg (48 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
01349756.jpg
48 KB, 500x486
>>74871604
NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>74870050
#2edgy5me
>>
>>74871450
sure.
> TEH OTHER WIMMIEZ ARE SO BAD AND CAN'T STAND THEM, I'M NOTHING LIKE THEM, PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION!

AWALT
>>
>>74871295
>And dont worry about women. They will always be there.

Thats the fucking problem, you literally can't get rid of them
>>
>>74871330
>I'm stronk and independunt ain't no women taking control over me
Alright, so why would you even bother with a girlfriend at all? People mean nothing to you, they're just objects that you use and replace as you go along. I can see how you would think that as a result of having a favela whore as a mother, but realistically, how can you justify it for men in actually functioning countries?

>>74871483
Well no, you shouldn't waste your time. But you are wasting your time if you just throw it away immediately. Sure, in the quoted case the right thing would be to leave it and forget about her. But what if you've been with a girl for a few years, she snaps and decies to leave you (I've heard this from several guys/happens a lot more these days)? Are you then really a "bitch" for being upset and wanting to pursue the life that you thought you'd have?

Sure, if you're some favela monkey coming down from his daily jenkem session (see above reply), I can see why you would be unable to form personal attachments. But otherwise, letting go is difficult (for men, not so much for women since they inevitably always rebound with no remorse).
>>
>>74871778

You might need to take Xanex or smoke more weed in you life to deal with your anxiety
>>
>>74871033
I just don't care that much...

Living completely alone for long periods of time makes it hard to care about things
>>
>>74866148
Dude. Just let it go. The only chance you have get her back (if you're dumb enough to want her back) is to cut all contact.

Most likely story here, all her bullshit aside, she found another guy who gave her stronger tingles than you did, which is pretty much down to how much cash he has or how good looking he is. Gonna guess it's a Chad with more money, 10 years her senior, whom she will be giving up her virginity to within a month or two.

Just let it go, don't look back.
>>
File: 63044243.png (220 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
63044243.png
220 KB, 858x725
>>74871947
NO!!!!!!
NOT ALL WOMYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
You make effeminate pussies need to lift weights and go camping with your bros .

Bitches are always gonna bitch .
>>
>>74871947
>>74872181
Hungary, I think you broke "her."
>>
>>74872220

*male
>>
>>74871900
>>74872181
sure kek
>>74871514
>>
File: 1449762648532.jpg (28 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1449762648532.jpg
28 KB, 400x388
>be me
>meet girl
>i like her
>she has kid
>kid is black
>what do
>i am weak beta
>she knows
>gets into my aparment
>i am now father
kill me. She is unemployed..
>>
>>74864036
>Caring about what weak-minded women do and say
>Not clearing the path for yourself to pick the best husband to create children with
Honestly, you should have seen through the lies as soon as you reached womanhood through your period. All the females I've associated myself with are married with good looking or ethical/moral men. I have followed in their footsteps.
I know you want to rant on this board, but you aren't doing females a favor by drawing attention. Bring up political policies that will end your ranting, and for god's sake it's only about your vagina when you bring it up. Otherwise, this is just shitposting.
>>
>>74864036
>cant get laid
>writes essay
>>
File: 3x4AmiF.jpg (99 KB, 1300x732) Image search: [Google]
3x4AmiF.jpg
99 KB, 1300x732
>>74867407
yes remember if you kys you win
>>
>realize op is female by second sentence
>stop reading

Take your cry for attention elsewhere whore.
>>
>>74866965
Dude, she blocked your number, how much more clear can she be? You beta fucks always blame women, but you are all so emotionally backwards you get what you deserve. And when you all tell these stories, I am 100% sure that you are leaving out large chunks of information. And it's not on purpose either. I am sure there were tons of cues that you missed before it came to this. I am sure you don't understand women. They are just a lot better at social shit than men are. They don't follow a code of conduct, they play to win.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaa.gif (282 KB, 400x488) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaa.gif
282 KB, 400x488
>>74869592
Not OP, but i agree. Here's the most extreme example of mine
>had a relationship of 2.5 years with the beautiful patriarchal redpilled girl
>she knows i'm a bit older, smarter, wiser and more experienced, and respects that
>always asks for advice, is loyal as fuck, started learning how to cook just for me
>after a year, i enroll to college, move to the capital, and needed to wait for her one year
>the moment i enrolled, she changed a lot, doesn't trust me, is jealous, unhappy, not in the mood for talking, etc. (i thought this was because of the distant relationship)
>i wait for her for a year when she enrolled too
>thought things would get better (and it is superficially), but in reality everything is progressively worse
>she somehow forgets everything good i do for her (as simple as picking flowers, buying chocolate or sending a nice text) and doesn't remember even if i provide evidence (saved flower, or found the text) but has the nerve to complain for me not being good enough
>her alzheimers makes me lose my feelings towards her
>after 1 year of nice relationship and 1.5 years of asspain, i decide to end this agony
>she's heartbroken, cries all the time, haven't seen her in months
>she messages me on facebook, asks to meet
>have a nice fwb sex and afterwards she bursts into tears seeing i only wanted sex, not a relationship again
>"how did i become so unimportant to you in such a small period of time?"
>i explain to her when she changed and ask her what the hell happened then (after i enrolled)
AND HER FUCKING ANSWER MAN
>well, Angela told me you'll never love me as you loved your ex

It's that. It is just as simple as that. She knows that friend of hers is evil, and that it has history of breaking others' relationships, but she was naive because it was her "friend".

Women are fucking idiots influenced by trends/friends, incapable of making a logic critical unbiased conclusion on their own.
>>
>>74872395
i didn't know there were black people in Czeczenia
>>
>>74872395
1. Break up with her

.. that's it. Break up with her. Kick her the fuck out. KICK HER OUT YOU FAGGOT.
>>
>>74866148
Better give it a day and try again
>>
>>74867547
SVERIGE JA
>>
>>74872495
That's some great logic, I'll give you that.
>>
>>74869101
You haven't been in Kraljevo, tuts.
>>
>>74872070

It's only good if you have some big project to do. After you complete it you will feel really great but exhausted as if you ran a marathon.

Plus high chance of depression after completion.
>>
>>74864036
you know...you're probably just a """"""""""female"""""""""""" (rule 30), but I agree with you. This is why I say that having competent women in government is fine (appointed by men, of course), but there should not be women's suffrage. They vote with their vaginas, not with their minds.
>>
>>74866876
>fuck my bros and shit
A-America yes?
>>
>>74864036
Are you actually a woman?
This seems to good to be true.
>>
the answer is MGTOW
>>
>>74864036
Tits or gtfo
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (53 KB, 872x157) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
53 KB, 872x157
>just read a Facebook argument of childless women verses mothers arguing over who is the most tired
>more arguments over breastfeeding over formula feeding
>continued arguments over working mothers vs stay at home moms
Why do women demand equality when they are always trying to be better (or arguing over who has it worse) than each other
>>
>>74869314
you're obviously a cunt or a social retard... i sincerely hope its the former
>>
>>74872568
Well I did blow up her phone a lot honestly because I was devastated. That's why she told daddy.
>>
>>74866148
>"God said no we shouldn't date"
Sounds like god saved you from a crazy bitch
>>
File: homers_pepper_sprayedreaction.jpg (16 KB, 185x243) Image search: [Google]
homers_pepper_sprayedreaction.jpg
16 KB, 185x243
>>74870305
>5'11
>>
>>74872656
she wants to marry tho
>>
File: gay.jpg (29 KB, 490x421) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
29 KB, 490x421
>>74866148
been giving her too much attention anon

dont be one of those clingy homofag types

sounds to me like she been draggin you around to all her shit, dont you have any of your own friends, interests, & what not outside of her?

cause fuck dude reading that greentext you sound like a pain in the ass
>>
>>74872407
>Bring up political policies that will end your ranting
Ban democracy and establish a monarchy/an authoritarian (but National Socialist) state.
But I can only wish for that, though I plan on joining to our leading nationalistic movement here in Serbia this summer.
>inb4 you're imitating evalion
>>
>>74867109
what he said

cut your losses and run

live to fight another day
>>
>>74866695
start seeing another woman, take her to the same church if possible
>>
File: 1427268951685.png (10 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1427268951685.png
10 KB, 211x246
>ctrl+f: tits
>only 2 results

come one /pol/
>>
>>74872063
>weed and anxiety

When I smoke weed my anxiety and paranoia is increased about tenfold. I freak the hell out and become extremely depressed. I overthink everything, weed just makes it worse. Really sucks.
>>
>>74872395
What the fuck are you talking about.

She is not your girl friend you are her babysitter. She would not be with you if she had a white child let alone no child
>>
>>74867826
You're letting a women stop your dreams.
>>
>>74864036
Go to bed Kaytlin you're drunk again.
>>
>>74873433
>Never seen evalion
I'm with you there on the whole democracy thing though, I love my country too much to see it in ruins due to women, I've offered to vote for Trump and then revoke my own right to ever vote again. I absolutely refuse to live in a feminist society.
>>
>>74873646
its a dude he gave himself away
>>
>>74872568
>They are just a lot better at social shit than men are.
No they aren't. Modern myth. If a woman tries to use you somehow, just look at her and go "No". She'll go mad, wondering why her vagina magick doesn't work at this particular moment.

>They don't follow a code of conduct, they play to win.
Kind of true, although I wouldn't phrase it like that. Men and women both aim to win, but a man usually needs to be some sort of emotionless psychopath to do as well. Ironically, women feel a lot less than men, and care about feelings less. They like the attention and utility that "feelings" provide, but they don't feel anywhere nearly as deeply about things. If you haven't noticed, try to: women will generally get over things quicker. They're more prone to doing things that seem completely out of place, and very seldom seem to feel remorse for something bad they did.

Women just tend to have very, very low morals. Outright betrayal of friends for temporarily more popular alternatives, no remorse under any circumstances (except "Hehe, I feel kind of bad :^)"-style lies, fishing for an ego boost) and an expectation of being able to trick men into agreeing with them against their own interests (which the men know full well, but go along with anyway), are common traits.

TL;DR: Cunt magick. That's why women can't stand other women. Cunt magick only works with (willing) men.
>>
>>74873168
There is no bigger turn off than desperation. Put yourself in a woman's shoes. Imagine you had the option to fuck a lot of different women. Imagine you make friends with some backwards sperg girl who isn't very attractive, and then she won't leave you the fuck alone. You would be annoyed too.
>>
>>74864036

>Well, who were they? MEN. Now I don't like calling anyone a victim since I consider that to be an insult to that person and a tad bit pathetic, but if we were to really talk about victimhood, the biggest victim through history would indeed be men.

Of course men always have been and always will be disposable slaves. Slaves to women and the ruling order. Slaves to tradition and other people's expectations.

But even in this modern age brave new world, we are expected to be disposable slaves while women get a free ride through everything.

I hope you realize that the reason more and more men seem to be resenting women is because western culture is too hard on men, and the only reason we haven't snapped is it has been ingrained into us that we must keep going, we must keep fighting so everyone can be fulfilled (except us, that is).
>>
>>74873761
ah ok

sage
>>
>>74873815

>If a woman tries to use you somehow, just look at her and go "No"

I've done that in real life and been called a creep and a loser and had women and other men give me a hard time because I said no to a woman.

Even disagreeing with a woman online, and even on 4chan, will make people sperg out at you.
>>
>>74871038
I'm 5'11'' 132 lbs

I look like skeletor, no wonder you can't get a girl bro, I know your pain.
>>
>>74873828
Yeah true I over reacted for sure and sperged.

Not going to talk to her anymore
>>
>>74867193
While I understand your frustration with your fellow females, fact is, most women aren't even considering the predicament their behaviour is putting men, and civilization, into.

Fact is, men want sex, I'd argue we need it. Even the most intelligent of us go stupid when we need it, and become discontented when we can't have it. We might even recognize it's an entirely useless activity, a general waste of time, from an objective standpoint, but we cannot deny our biology. It's a deep and unabiding need men crave.

Given this fact, when women become so completely impossible to deal with, so utterly disgusting, so entirely demanding and selfish, men will quit pursuing them. We'll retreat into pornography, prostitutes, etc; whatever can fill that void a lack of female companionship and sexual release creates.

My point is, men will find a way to replace women, if the alternative is emotional and financial slavery. We might require sex, but we don't necessarily require it from women. If fleshlights, porn, prostitutes, etc aren't enough, then men will create their own women if need be. Sex bots are coming, thanks to women and feminism, and most men will be all too happy to let the women of the world do whatever it is feminism and their chaotic emotions tell them they want.
>>
File: 1425986181737.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1425986181737.png
129 KB, 724x611
>Rational women

no such thing
>>
File: no expiration.jpg (136 KB, 937x881) Image search: [Google]
no expiration.jpg
136 KB, 937x881
>>74864036
>serb girl is back

hello
>>
>>74866148
You can't do anything. Sadly just relax. She's gone forever, Ameribro. I am sorry. She doesn't love you. She never did. She was in love with love.

Accept Loss Forever - Jack Kerouac

Have some Beethoven:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU
>>
File: BasedBoy.jpg (60 KB, 420x515) Image search: [Google]
BasedBoy.jpg
60 KB, 420x515
>>74871330
Tfw we inherit western civilisation
>>
>>74873108
Only good post here.
>>
>>74868198
Faggot cuck. Why don't you move away from white people if you don't like them...Its a big world out there
>>
>>74864036
XX-chromosome female here. There are still some females that think rationally rather than emotional. They are just really hard to find. Hell, I can't stand most other females, which is why most of my friends are male. Women, especially in college, are just insufferable. don't waste your time with them.

>>74866148
"God said no" She sounds batshit insane. Stay away from that. If she tries to get back with you, say some crap like "God told me not to." Then watch as she runs away crying because her manipulation tactic failed.

>>74871891
Did she also steal your loo?

----

To you people having relationship issues, I can only say to give it time to learn the person well. And I don't mean 3 weeks. I mean months. Maybe even a year. Become friends first and see if it works. Of course, this isn't any guarantee since many females are lying, deceiving bitches, but usually if they have a façade you'll see it within that time. And worse case scenario, get a dog. Nothing will love you as much as a dog, which is willing to risk it's life to protect you.
>>
>>74874234
She said she needed "space" in her text

I guess I sure did sperg out in depseration and freaked her out

Played me like a fiddle
>>
>>74873962
Yeah. You have to play cool in general though. I don't mean turning down every single thing either (women will generally semi-cuddle up to you, or at least emotionally, and ask you to do something for them), but if you feel like there's something you don't want to go along with, just say no.

I guess what I mean is unrelated to women, but they use it to a larger extent because of what >>74874020 said. It just boils down to: don't run anyone's errands. You're here for you, not them.

If you don't want to be rude, just become unreliable. Someone asked you to do something that you have no obligation to do, and that you didn't agree to do? Whoops, you happened to forget it. Now they'll look stupid if they pressure you to do it again, so they'll have to do it themselves. Just keep doing that, "Oh yeah. Sorry, guess I forgot".

>>74874308
Without passion you can't build things. Only rule that which is already built.
>>
File: wtfXX.jpg (20 KB, 300x266) Image search: [Google]
wtfXX.jpg
20 KB, 300x266
>>74874535
>XX-chromosome female here
WTF is this shit?
>>
>>74864036
This kebab remover knows what's up.

Here is a real powerful woman who worked hard and don't bitch about shit.

>my Queen <3
>>
>>74874535
TITS
>>
>>74874020
I don't really think having disposable sex bots will make men any happier, infact I think it'll make them even more depressed. Now I may sound a bit too sure of myself on this, but I generally don't think of men as unemotional, completely sex-driven animals. The strong wish for sex in men has been implemented exclusively so that they could make offspring, you'd agree on that. So what does having sex again and again yet not getting any offspring at all, going to do to a man? He's going to get depressed, he didn't fulfil his most important role in life and that is to be a father.
>>
>>74864036
You're in Serbia? Never go to America. Ever. I've been there before and the women are absolute garbage and the most egotistical, self-important brats I've ever seen.
>>
>>74873433
checked

I'm thinking about marrying a nice grill from Belgrade. Funny, she mentioned too that the college age generation was getting westernized.

Any thoughts or suggestions before I tie the knot?
>>
>>74874700
obvious lies
>>
>>74874800
>Any thoughts or suggestions before I tie the knot?
anal of course
>>
>>74874599
>Only rule that which is already built.

Entropy will destroy what is already built in a decade. They inherit dirt
>>
File: why?.jpg (748 KB, 1920x1232) Image search: [Google]
why?.jpg
748 KB, 1920x1232
>>74864036
>I can't stand women anymore
Why such a long title? Just say: I'm a Faggot.
>>
>>74864036
NAWALT shitposting and probably copypasta
>>
File: 1463333204375.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1463333204375.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>74864036
>wymyn are so emotional!
>*superangry rant*

really nigga?
>>
>>74866148
>>"God said no we shouldn't date but I still love you"
Based God, protecting you from nutters

>>74874535
>female here
Tits or GTFO. You know the rules.

>There are still some females that think rationally rather than emotiona
lel
>>
>>74873815
Look, it really is just a matter of men being weaker than women. Men are also less intuitive and despite what you say, less feeling. The reason you think men are more feeling than women is because men hold onto resentment and grudges.

Guys can be really, really pathetic and fall head over heels for the first girl that pays attention to them. Women are actually far more discerning, and are better able to judge a suitable life partner. But it takes time to find that person, and no one wants to be alone. So women will get into relationships with men, and may love them and all that, but they aren't intending on forever. But they don't tell the guy that because they don't want to hurt his feelings.

I have had several women fall in love with me. My first GF still contacts me at least once a year, 20 years later. I am currently in a very happy relationship with the love of my life, going on 4 years now. She is totally loyal and caring. She would do anything for me, and she is very beautiful.

I have had success with women because I do not fawn all over them. But I do listen to them. I understand them. Women are not logical, they are emotional. They want you to pay attention to how they feel, not the details of their story. They want your opinion on the logical stuff. They want you to take control. They want you to tell them what to do, they want you to fix things. And they want to comfort you. You need to be strong and vulnerable. I'm not gonna write a book here, it just drives me nuts when men say,"women are all crazy!" It's a cop out for having a low emotional intelligence.
>>
>>74874599

The problem I was trying to convey is that almost everything is set up now to pander to women. Even Google search results are always stacked to show articles sympathetic to women and feminism. Even if I Google something that is almost completely male, but still related to women in a sense, I'll get results that are just in-your-face pro woman and anti male.

I'll keep this short and sweet - I dislike how western culture worships and serves women so much and tries to undercut men at every opportunity. I only wish saying "no" to a woman was as easy and acceptable as you make it out to be.
>>
>>74874905
Nigger in the white house
>>
>>74874197
I love meeting the same people on different threads, such coincidence man.
Which thread was it?
>>
>>74874990
>. Women are actually far more discerning, and are better able to judge a suitable life partner

60% of millennial women are single mothers. They have absolutely no ability to judge suitable life partners.
>>
this thread is just a cringe thread now

cheerio
>>
>>74874535
Tits
>>
>>74866148
You were a pussy.
Cut all contact and do not engage under any circumstance.

If she contacts you, ignore her for at least a day. Then during that day think about all the bullshit you've ALREADY had to put up with and decide whether or not it's worth calling her back.

So many red flags. Chalk this up to a loss.
>>
>>74867789
Friend zoned. You were made beta orbiter
>>
>>74866148
>god said no we shouldn't date but I still love you
She probably found another guy and wanted to keep you as a orbiter for her ego.
>>
>>74875090
>Nigger in the white house
The trap in the white house is all nigger but the faggot is half white.
>>
>>74874790
Been to Jew York a few years ago, left traumatized after seeing a dwarf in diapers casually walking along the street
>>
>>74864036
>they
Change it to "we" you cunt.
Just because you think you're so special doesn't make other women trash. But of course, YOU are different! The other 3.6 billion human beings are all inferior!

And don't victimise men, after all, women account for more percent of the murdered than that they murder. Men are just killed by other men, it's not about them protecting us from animals or so.

This is why shit countries like yours need feminism.
>>
Omg what has pol come to. I can't read it...Are you all plebs now?
>>
>>74864036
We need to start a eugenics movement for women. Throughout history the only qualification a women needs to have is to be attractive.
I think the biggest problem facing women is a lack of self awareness. They need to realize their place in society.
>>
>>74874752
Girl power!<3
>>
>>74875209

They just blame that on the men. So does the rest of the Internet.

Loser men are ruthlessly mocked by the Internet and western culture, loser women are put on a pedestal and people make excuses for them 24/7, 365 days a year.
>>
>>74875265
Very true. Thanks

>>74875339
Pretty sure she didn't.

She's ruined other things like this before, was almost about to get married but the dude walked out.
>>
>>74875527
You're in an r9k thread...Enjoy the faggotry
>>
>>74864036
>>74864110
I completely agree with you m'lady
>inb4 white knight
I am white knighting. Marry me.
>>
>>74875351
>dwarf in diapers casually walking along the street
Why the hell didn't you catch him? WTF is wrong with you anon? Do you know how difficult it is to get one trained to walk around and wear a diaper? You missed out on one hell of an opportunity man, just remember this conversation for next time.
>>
>>74866896
Genius.
>>
>>74874700
So many men claiming to be women, it's the only guaranteed way to say you're female nowadays. ;D

>>74874765
>>74874960
Strange, thought I was on pol, not /b/

>>74875263
Wall
>>
>>74875090
K.....19 trillion in debt and one bubble away from a great depression..Plus go to any American city its already third world
>>
File: 1463901299039.webm (240 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1463901299039.webm
240 KB, 720x404
>>74874768
I'm not gonna sit here and let you insult my fleshlight and my venus and meiki onahole collection.

All I need to enjoy my life and fulfil my most important role is easy job with enough disposable income for more videogames and essential orgasmic borderline debauchery japanese masturbators and enough time to challenge even the greatest of the NEETs at multiboxing 20 EVE Online accounts on the weekend.
>>
>>74873815
>using the 'k'.
Which school?
>>
>>74866148
You are supposed to not give up kiddo, persistance. They want this. After all the worst thing for a woman is a quitter, one that just leaves her with their children and say fuck off. So it's pretty biological. Playin hard

It's hard for me to tell without knowing you both in person. So I cannot be the judge off fuck off or keep on. But I would have gone for the last.

When I was young I didn't understand these things either, and missed a couple of real hotties. I'm talking about their signs too then, hints, and no is really yes.. I just want you to work a bit for me to get me...

sigh Torill, Marikken...
>>
>>74870776
40fag here, and that is some great advice.
>>
>>74875209
That number doesn't mean anything other than unprotected sex. For every single mother, there is a father you know. And dumb people have kids they can't afford with other dumb people.

I'm speaking of a higher grade of people. A man and woman of equal intelligence, the woman is better. There are actually women out there who believe that women's lib and the feminist movement were a mistake, like my sister and my GF. The decline of western civilization in general is responsible for the single motherhood epidemic. I'm also sure a lot of them are black.
>>
>>74875470
>Just because you think you're so special doesn't make other women trash.
Never said anything similiar but okay, I was just generally speaking about the nature of most women.
>This is why shit countries like yours need feminism.
Oh nevermind it's satire.
>>
>>74873830
I wasn't going to post but now I have to
>MGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOWMGTOW
>>
>>74866148
>"Dad said no we shouldn't date but I still love you"

translated from christian to english for you senpai
>>
>>74874579
WEW! Classic case of an egoist girl. Next she's going to blame you for everything, mark my words. "You pushed me away" is her next cliche.

DO NOT go back if you care about yourself at all and no you did not sperg out. You loved her i think and she didn't. It is that simple.

Women often vaguely say they need "space". Funnily they never specify "how much space?" but it usually turns out to be exactly their boyfriend's dimensions.

Better calm down, lad. Think of it as an accident. Learn from it and drive on toward your home. Don't dwell on it too much. You sound like a young man. You'll get more chances.
>>
>>74873156
How's that make me a cunt?
>>
>>74872063
Started taking anti-depressants recently to try and cope more, we'll see how it goes.
>>
>>74867789
>be nice guy
Its because you're a beta. betas are the ones being hurt by feminists the most.
>>
>>74874768
Some say artificial wombs are coming. We really don't want women around us....Look at what we did when we had all the power. We made clubs where no women were allowed, golf courses where no women were allowed. You are insufferable pieces of shit. Look what just happened in Austria
>>
>>74875795
I tried to treat her the best I've ever treated a woman.

Bro I don't think I should fool with her anymore after hearing all this advice, plus the daddy thing being threatening
>>
File: 1464007562811.jpg (76 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464007562811.jpg
76 KB, 1920x1080
>Feminism makes women who become stay at home mothers out to be sellouts
>They encourage women to go to college and start careers
>Women go to college and start careers
>In the meantime they put a huge emphasis on fucking guys and partying
>They turn 30
>Looks start to fade
>They realize their biological time bomb never stopped ticking and is about to explode
>They have never learned anything valuable to offer to men like cooking, cleaning, or being able to take care of children because they were too busy working, going to school, and partying
>They rush out and have a kid with some guy once they get even older
>Things don't work out, they become single mothers
>Hold the child prisoner for alimony and collect money from the state
>"Where have all the good men gone?!" they cry with their child and wrinkled, used up vagina
>Gets older and more bitter that the men she fucked on a regular basis as a young college whore no longer give her the time of day
>"Its all men's fault!"
>Her child is raised to be an entitled cunt if it is a girl
>Her child is raised to be a beta cuck with no father figure and is trained to bend over backwards for all women if it is a boy because the mother still blames men for her being single and used up
>The cycle continues with her offspring
>>
>>74875945
Gee thanks didn't know Indians were nice people here.

I hope to God she doesn't contact me anymore shit is stressing me out
>>
File: 1450710955253.png (214 KB, 472x357) Image search: [Google]
1450710955253.png
214 KB, 472x357
God I fucking hate women.
>>
>>74875985
>Bro I don't think I should fool with her anymore after hearing all this advice, plus the daddy thing being threatening

as stated it's hard for me to get the situation through an anonymous image posting board.

No is sometimes No
No is sometimes I say No but I am only doing it to play hard to get..
>women
>>
>>74869452
This. Just not giving a shit about them or their feeling somehow makes you more desirable to them.
>>74869549
Since feminism its the only thing you can do if you ever want to have a baby. You don't even need to do mean things to her you just can't treat her like a human being. You have to treat her like a child.
>>
>>74873996
Cool, dude. I'm proud of you. Just giving you some tough love. I did the same shit when I was younger, I know how you feel. Sitting there with the phone in your hand, dialing 6 digits then hanging up and pacing back and forth and arguing with yourself. Don't torture yourself. That shit in the movies where a guy keeps chasing after a girl until he finally gets her almost never happens. You'll meet a nice girl who really likes you some day, and she'll do you right and there won't be any ambiguity about how to proceed. But that will only happen if you maintain some kind of standards about what you are willing to accept in a partner. Otherwise you get stuck with trash.
>>
>>74875729
My dream life mexibro.

kek praise you and all kek related accessories.
>>
>>74875866
>Never said anything similiar but okay, I was just generally speaking about the nature of most women
Yes you did by writing in a they vs me manner

>Oh nevermind it's satire
You're just a traitor for not sticking up for your own gender. You're the type of girl that sets girls up against one another.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.