[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump just posted this on instagram. Um, wow. https://www
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: bill.jpg (56 KB, 934x339) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
56 KB, 934x339
Trump just posted this on instagram.

Um, wow.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFwTioiGhQj/
>>
>>74863968
I laughed so hard at this one..

Trump is an absolute mad man!
>>
I'm with her now
>>
File: 1463982379113.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1463982379113.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
i swear to god donald puts on his loud mouth persona

but deep down he is a calculating genius

is he like 4 steps ahead of everyone?
>>
>>74864091
Kek
>>
>>74863968
Did Bill actually rape her?
>>
>>74864128
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k
>>
>>74863968
I am now a #CruzICBM
>>
>>74864285
>cruz ballistic missile
that is an excellent trigger, my friend.
>>
lmao, the Don really is using memes to win the elections.
While his opponents are spending millions on ads he uses shitty clips probably made on windows movie maker for a total cost of 10 cents. and it fucking works
>>
>>74863968
Fucking savage. The debate between him and Hillary is going to be fucking amazing.
>>
File: 1462317174070.gif (2 MB, 480x381) Image search: [Google]
1462317174070.gif
2 MB, 480x381
>>74863968
How are Hillary and her campaign even planning to beat him?
>>
>>74863968
I love how he adds her laugh to a lot of the videos. Has the media already called him out for being sexist for implying she is shrill or something?
>>
File: Trumpinator2.gif (3 MB, 385x235) Image search: [Google]
Trumpinator2.gif
3 MB, 385x235
>>74863968
Absolute madman Trump is a master troll
>>
>>74864476
By pointing out that he is a patriotic, nationalist, successful, straight white male and that he has opinions that are not the same as democrap leftist authoritarian commie policies.

>"this guys is basically the embodiment of America and we don't like America!"

the campaign.
>>
>>74863968
getmoneyalways100: U gay

>Trump appeals to the lowest common denominator
>>
>>74863968

Well that's it then. I guess I #berncoalforshillary now.
>>
Damn, really makes you think...

I was gonna vote for Hillary but now I'll #stumpfortrump
>>
>>74865332
He was calling Trump gay, so hes probably a Bernout.

Learn how to use twitter you massive retard.
>>
really made me think
>>
I wonder if that cigar made it up someones vagina.
>>
>>74866002
Bill is the man so yeah probably
>>
File: Watchmen.jpg (75 KB, 600x354) Image search: [Google]
Watchmen.jpg
75 KB, 600x354
>>74864233

WHAT IS GOING ON. WHO IS THIS MAN. WHAT DOES WE WANT WITH US.
>>
File: im-growing-stroaaaaaaaghh.jpg (54 KB, 419x383) Image search: [Google]
im-growing-stroaaaaaaaghh.jpg
54 KB, 419x383
>>74864440

There's not gonna be a debate. Hillary is gonna kill herself on air barely five minutes in.
>>
File: 1453092021110.jpg (21 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1453092021110.jpg
21 KB, 248x189
>>74863968
it's interesting he's attacking from this angle going for bill rather than hill. He's luring Hillary's support out to defend a well-documented rapist and sex-addict, which directly goes against feminist ideology. The cognitive dissonance and mental gymnastics these people will have to go through to continue to support an openly corrupt, flip-flopping politician will be nothing short of astounding.

These people will sound like babbling morons to moderates.
>>
File: 1463790010328.jpg (137 KB, 886x501) Image search: [Google]
1463790010328.jpg
137 KB, 886x501
>>74864233
>https://www.instagram.com/p/BFwTioiGhQj/
these guys are foolish as fuck

laughing at him like he's stupid.

how can people still underestimate him?
>>
>>74863968
eye dont get it
>>
>>74867570
seriously, Trump is the fuckin man.

if he wins, I will have the utmost respect for him

I need to buy some hats. I be the trump hats will be worth a lot of money 100 years from now.
>>
>>74865929
you're the massive retard for not understanding the meme arrows
>>
>>74863968
If he's really interested in attacking the Clintons why doesn't he put out the facts like the fact that Bill Clinton flew 27 times on Jeffrey Epsteins Lolita Express, a private jet where powerful and wealthy men could gang rape 12 year old sex slaves from around the world in? Or how about the fact that Hillary successfully defended a man who beat and raped a 12 year old girl into a coma and then laughed about how she knew he was guilty? Or the fact that Bill has had just as many women allege molestation and rape as Bill Cosby?

If Trump doesn't attack them on any of these things then I will maintain my theory that he is running a false flag campaign for Hillary to win. The evidence is almost overwhelming in the first place. These softball attacks just cement my suspicions.
>>
>>74868276
because this is tin foil tier and would make him look like hes grasping at straws.
>>
>>74868340
You might not realize it but you just defended the worst Clinton scandals that are FACTS. Look them up if you don't believe me.
>>
>>74867896
Bill Clinton, throughout his political career, used his power to pressure and lure women into having sex with him.

Hillary's campaign at this moment is focused primarily on feminism
>>
>>74868276
its not worth it. liberals defend muslim rapist you think they care about young girls?

you have to appeal to their sense of self preservation. 1 way is to not even attack hillary but to attack white men who are liberals by telling them to stop whitesplaining or mansplaining

that is their future if they dont get their shit together and support trump. be oppressed and have no voice or be a equal and tell others to gofuckthemselves. those are the options
>>
>>74863968
U gay
>>
>>74869139
You're wrong. The reason Clinton has as much support as she does is the fact that they've successfully hidden these stories from the public. The media doesn't want to go anywhere near the Clintons because they are the keystone of establishment corruption which is how the media gets paid. Anyone who dares leak these scandals to the public faces threats and intimidation by the establishment. Their shield is discrediting all the untrue or perceivably unfair arguments that the right wing media likes to use. I honestly think they are all in it which is why they focus on things like Benghazi because its easy for her to dodge. The email scandal is legit but ineffective because the executive branch is protecting her. The legitimate sex scandals is where the damage is at, just look at how fast Cosby went down. They key is getting the media to give a shit instead of worrying about their jobs/lives of themselves and their families.
>>
>>74868340
Being this naive.
>>
>>74864128
Trump is playing 3D chess against a bunch of people who have never played anything but checkers
>>
>>74871574
what a genius he knows how to inherit money and bluster

so skillful
>>
>>74871707
thank you for Correcting The Record™. $0.15 have been added to your account
>>
>>74864151
She says he did

But rape victims aren't to be believed anymore according to 2016 liberal theory
>>
>>74864907

I try to get this through to people every day. How can you be against Donald Trump? Since when is his success and, by extension him and his family, somehow now considered a "bad" thing in America?

Sure, he's brash and a big personality, but you're literally only against the way he says things. Oh, and that's Bill of Rights #1.

It drives me crazy.
>>
>>74871815
Having them post here is money wasted for sure.

What kind of king dipshit came up with such a stupid fucking strategy in the first place? It's like they were trolled by someone to think that trolling people online gets them to join with you and change their political preference to match yours because why exactly? Do they think they'll have flashbacks of being bullied at school so becoming one of the cool kids is the only way or what? What is the psychological reasoning here?
>>
>>74871268
This sums up the general public's, not just her supporters failure to see the true evil of the clintons. The fact that the establishment has successfully made this possible is even scarier than the prospect of such an evil family in power existing. It means they are pretty much all equally evil and hold such great amounts of power and wealth you might as well keep dreaming if you believe in what Trump or Bernie stand for. It's always way worse than you could have imagined, and the truth never stops revealing itself once you let it. It's time to let go of the dream and awaken in the nightmare.
>>
>>74863968
This is why Trump is supported world wide, He is just too fucking great at delivering absoulte madman bantz.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.