[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE AUSTRIAN LESSON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: europe is burning.jpg (65 KB, 634x466) Image search: [Google]
europe is burning.jpg
65 KB, 634x466
Hofer lost by less than 1%, and every fucking thread I've seen discussing it has been full of Austrians saying "Oh no! If only I'd actually voted!". Let this be a lesson to the rest of /pol/ - especially Brexiters and Trump supporters

GET OFF YOUR LAZY FUCKING ASSES AND GET TO WORK!

Austria just lost its chance to elect a national populist, and instead put yet another "social democrat" into office. And it wasn't vote rigging that lost the election, it wasn't some sudden scandal that swung the vote, plain and simple Hofer lost because a bunch of Austrians stayed home and sat on their asses on election day instead of getting out, voting, getting friends and family to vote, etc.

Let's be clear - there are no second chances here. You can convince yourselves "Oh, it's not a big deal, we'll win next time." but the truth is that this is the last stand for most of us. Hofer lost, and Austria is stuck with him for the next six years. What will happen to Austria during that time? More far left policies, authorities cracking down on the political right, and you can bet your ass a whole lot more migrants. I guarantee the next election won't be this close - the next six years they'll have younger, more liberal voters coming in and pushing the electorate farther and father to the left. Austria's fucked.

If the Brexit referendum votes Stay, that's it. There won't be another vote to leave, not in our lifetimes. If Trump loses the US election, that's it. Eight years of Clinton and I guarantee we'll be a de-facto one-party government.

This is it. This is the only chance we get. Get out there, work with campaigns, convince friends and family to get out and vote. We can't afford to get complacent, we can't afford to let our guard down, we can't afford to lose.
>>
>>74862974
We cannot lose Trump's presidency. I don't want my country being threatened by a corrupted and liar cunt.
I'm running a Kikebook page for italians and it's starting to get some fans, we are 82 atm.
Ameribros i'm doing my part as well.
>>
>>74863519
Nice!
>>
>>74862974
Bump for this quality thread. I'm tired of seeing shitposting and watching fucking NEETs complain about "muh race" "cucking" or "Cultural marxism".
I'm doing my part in local politics (town hall) and you should do the same, OP is wise.
>>
>>74862974
OP's got it right. Even if you aren't a huge political organizer, just talk to regular every day people. Even getting the group of guys by the water cooler, or that bunch of old retirees in the food court, to swing to the right side helps.
>>
File: i'm doing my part.jpg (9 KB, 307x164) Image search: [Google]
i'm doing my part.jpg
9 KB, 307x164
>>74862974
>>
>>74863519
link
>>
>>74864722
Ha!
>>
>>74862974
Donald, as you can see, I managed to steal all of delegates from Hofer. With my clever use of prostitutes all around Vienna, I coerced the masses to vote for a true conservative.

Donald, it's not too late. Hand them over.
>>
>>74862974
BULLSHIT

I can fucking bet Hofer won,but the yids had to rig it a little to have the other cunt win and have it a "lawl last-minute coinkledinkle" thing,at least they get a little more influence

It's frustrating though because this will happen again in other european countries' elections where the right has gained immensely,prompting them to win elections,but as I said,they always find a way to rig it.

Thing is,in these 8-10 years it's decisive,it's the closest the right wing can get before the left shreds it apart and the librul green/red/pink and moslems/dindu kinds get involved in politics and then it all goes to shit,don't fucking hesitate,go vote and make their rigging attempts harder.

Fucking hell I can almost see it happening to with another phony 50.000001 for Hillary and 49.999999 for Trump and have the most based candidate atm in the world go to shit
>>
>>74862974
It's already heavily implied that there was some vote rigging, considering the "clutch" was decided by a rather large number of mail-in votes. Austria is not a large country, I refuse to believe voting by mail would have that much of a presence in the election.
>>
Lads OP is right.

Another 5 years and even if all the white women get redpilled we can't win democratically. Another 20 years and we can't even win a race war.
>>
>>74865588
merkel did rig a election and was caught just months ago. hillary may not have won 2 states that are in voter fraud litigation now

its not far fetched but if austria didnt vote for a libertarian wanabee they should burn that shit down
>>
>>74865588
The mail in votes in Austria went by roughly the same margin they always have.

Bottom line - not enough people got out and voted. You see the same shit happening in Trump threads lately. People coming out and saying "Naw, it's cool, Trump's got this primary campaign in the bag, I don't even need to show up and vote!"

And what happens? You get shit like Oregon where Trump only got like 60% of the vote in a one-man race because people stayed home and smoked pot or watched youtube instead of voting.
>>
>>74864824
Sorry anglo, i love your country( I've been there 10 times or more) but I try to keep the page italian oriented.
>>
>>74865734
this is the scariest future.

we MUST vote now or be outnumbered later.
>>
>>74865873
>people stayed home
oregon is vote by mail
>>
>Oh no! If only I'd actually voted!
Seriously this. Voter turnout is in the shitter. Every time you hear people getting worried about not being voted back into power, it's all about "yeah but they won't actually go vote so public opinion doesn't matter."
>>
OP, I love your sentiment but its not going to work. Too many people are trying to stifle the Conservative opposition. With Europe as divided and volatile as it is, something is going to happen which will spark enough anger in enough people.

With all the recent terror and rapes and violence these past several years are accumulating like a big balloon ready to pop.

So, with the election of this Leftist, race war is inevitable. A conservative politician would have attempted to stabilize the migrants while making the Conservatives happy.

Europe has had this crisis for about 2 years now. Its not the end of the white race but instead the beginning of some very bloody years to come.
>>
>>74862974
>national populist
Good goy
>>
>but, but, the Jews.

You had one chance, Austria.
>>
>>74865813
>merkel did rig a election

Sauce?
>>
>>74865734
>>74866625
It's looking pretty grim in Europe right now.

Right now migration rates in Germany are on track to make European Germans a minority in the 18-35 age group in four years.

>>74867223
>race war is inevitable

People like you have been saying that for fifty fucking years. Every time the multicultural, bolshevik left goes another step to far, people like you say "This is it! This is the straw that breaks the camel's back and kicks shit off!" and you know what happens every time? Fuck all.
>>
>>74867580
You know a war is generally something that isn't one sided? When shitskins start approaching 50% or more, that's when you'll see violence flare up heavily

We still need more immigration before an actual race war kicks off. Then it's going to be your everyday whites vs. funded apes from all over the world
>>
>>74867223
Here's how it can work: Speak Up! At work, out drinking, at casual parties. Suggest things are not right. Seek out others and get them to speak up. The left uses social shaming to maintain the silence of the right.

Do not give into their cowardly ways! There is more support than you realise. Not just those that silently believe what's right. But those that believe the lies of the left because they haven't heard the right. Those that can think, if seeded with ideas.

All that evil needs to triumph is for good men to remain silent.
>>
>>74864318
at work i try to promote the far right all the time to. my fellow employees they seem to support the far right parties but still don't know the parties or leaders but its something
>>
>>74862974
>oh no if only I'd actually voted
Get ready to get cucked austria too lazy to vote now your gfs will be getting gang raped on the subway
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-16-00-57-32.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-16-00-57-32.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>74867580

>people like you say "This is it! This is the straw that breaks the camel's back and kicks shit off!" and you know what happens every time? Fuck all.

This man. You have any idea how many American families are now "multicultural"? People aren't going to go for a race war against their own cousins, nieces, and nephews from their coalburning sister or their weaboo brother. It's just not going to happen.

Stupidest thing we ever did was give black people rights in the 60s
>>
>>74868146
>Far right

That's the thing. Doesn't have to be "far" in practice-don't let that turn people off! All elected politicians and parties end up being more or less moderate to pass laws and get things done. Thus we must vote extreme in order to apply any meaningful pressure in the right direction. This can help convince people on the fence that think a given candidate goes too far.
>>
>>74862974
Only a idiot would call this vote negativ for the right party. The best thing that could actualy happen happend, Van der belen will definetly make mistakes in the immegrant politics coming up and when he does every mad austrian will be 1 voter more for FPÖ .Now Hofer doesnt need to do anything and has zero negativ feedback all we have to do is wait and next vote when its about the FPÖ and not just a President that cant do shit FPÖ will win by far more than 1%.
>>
>>74868894
and VdB will just not recognize them as hes already said. Even if they get 51% of the vote he will refuse to appoint strache as chancellor.
>>
Sometimes, I come to /pol/ just to taste dem conservacuck tears. This is one of those great days. Real salty, real tasty
>>
>>74862974
>Fucking implying the tinfoil hats wasn't right all along.
Wew lad, fucking wew.
>>
>>74862974
The election was most likely rigged. Austria, with Germany is not allowed to determine its "fate". For you Americans Trump is just a symbol for a different attitude - that you as a white American have to fight for your right to exist. Europe won't most likely have to wait a few years until it erupts.
>>
>>74868894
I garee with this notion. But the "mistakes" ThunderCuck makes are not by accident.
>>
For every so called "conservative" who voted Green-Communist there must be action.
>>
>>74869862
Enjoy your terror attacks, Belgium.
>>
>>74868894
This was some huge publicity for the FPÖ. I'd be very disappointed if they were to poll below 40 % after this summer.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.