[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mr Van der Bellen won by the slimmest of margins, with 50.1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (794 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
794 KB, 750x1334
>Mr Van der Bellen won by the slimmest of margins, with 50.1 per cent of the vote, according to Austria's Kurier newspaper.

So are we going to pretend that this guy legitimately won?

It's so fucking obvious that the libcuck establishment cooked the books on this.

Nobody loses by 0.1% and doesn't get to have a re-count of the votes. Why aren't people demanding one?
>>
How the fuck can they demand a recount? Austrians, go protest now and demand a recount.
>>
He's only a figurehead, no real power. Once the real elections take place and the FPÖ win he will be ousted with the other traitors and cucks.
>>
>>74861638
He needs to be assassinated. I doubt the Austrian government is that paranoid, drive a pickup truck filled with ANFO or some other binary explosive to his office
>>
How does it seem rigged? Are close elections impossible or something? I don't get it
>>
>>74862324
The absentee voting made up for Hofer's massive initial lead. Many anons are alleging fraud and I'm inclined to believe it
>>
>>74862430
No it didn't. They were very close in votes, and the absentee ballot broke the tie. He only got 60% of absentee votes, which isn't hard to believe
>>
>>74861638
There would've been a re count if it was in the US
>>
>>74861793
if they do that then they become racists and their children get taken away and replaced with bulls
>>
>>74862642
A couple hundred thousand is a decent lead in a small country. I definitely miss characterized it with "massive" though
>>
>>74862324
They aren't impossible, they're sketchy and prone to errors.

If someone wins by a 20% margin, they could count the votes with a 1% margins for error and not affect the election result.

Not the case when the victory is 50.1% to 49.9%
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.