[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Detroit being shit is just a meme, created
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
Daily reminder that Detroit being shit is just a meme, created by butthurt Chicongo residents to try and convince themselves their city isn't the worst in America.
>>
Our city fucking sucks, regardless of what some cunt said in Chicago. We need new leadership and collective efficacy if we ever hope to swing back. We relied on the Auto Industry, and as those plants close, the city suffers.

This is why I'm voting for Trump in the first place.
>>
>>74861379
Trump wont bring back the auto industry.
>>
They're both shit.

t. rest of the country
>>
>>74861052
I've been to Detroit. Don't fucking pull this shit trying to convince any gullible people its not shit.
>>
>being anti Chicago

most conservative city in the USA, they just vote Dem because of machine politics
>>
>>74861939
pretty much
all the blacks are moving out of the city and the whites are moving in from the burbs and gentrifying like crazy. Detroit and its midget buildings can fuck off
>>
From what I've heard Detroit is being taken over by hipsters. It's well on it's way to being the next Austin or Portland.
>>
>>74862049
even the blacks are mostly conservative and want to stay segregated. go down off Jeffery and 71st and see how they feel about trannies in bathrooms, and some of those blocks are $100k median income. black Chicagoans are basically /pol/.
>>
>>74861855
This
>>
>>74861474
Most likely no, but he is the only candidate who is expressing interest in keeping industry and jobs in country.
>>
>>74862266
Yeah, more or less
the construction/blue collar blacks in chicago are great for the most part.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.