[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you clean your street ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: 20150516_170439.jpg (4 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150516_170439.jpg
4 MB, 3264x1836
>Me living in a nice street of Paris with gardens and old buildings and all that shit.
>Black families settled in 4 years ago.
>Young ones immediately started dealing , probably wanted to prove that every stereotype about their race is true.
>Those fucking apes are screaming under everyone's windows til 3 am , no one in the street slept correctly in 4 years.
>Mayor and police give 0 shit.
>Tried talking to them ( dont even know why ).
>Burnt their scooters down , fuckers didn't give a shit , kept acting like the street is their fucking backyard.
>Could fight them but would probably lose the 1v6.
>Share your wisdom with me /pol , how do i cleanse my street ?

Pic related : What the street looks like when it's not infested with apes.
>>
Wow this is like really intolerant. Maybe you should read up on how to be a decent human being or something?
>>
Last summer I painted my house and on one of the last days of painting, when I was particularly tired, I poured a bucket of white paint mixed with water in the street in front of my house instead of walking it down to a sewer drain on the corner.
The paint stain is still there.
>>
>Mayor and police give 0 shit.

why? Maybe if you call them enough, they'll do something
>>
File: 1456799969871.jpg (375 KB, 1379x900) Image search: [Google]
1456799969871.jpg
375 KB, 1379x900
>>74859149
I'm sorry about you're loss frogbro.
>>
>>74859149
It's hopeless, anon.
You can either try to be a fucking hero and get arrested. Or you can sit quiet and mind your own business.
>>
>>74859149
lynch mob.
the only solution.
get 3 or 4 well built friends, wear hoodies that covers your face, trap the drug dealing nigger and beat his ass to a bloodie stump.

he'll never do drugs again, worst case scenario he'll be out for few weeks.
you can try again when he's back
>>
Rust and aluminium is all you need to create thermite, curly bread brother.
>>
>>74860329
are you a brown skinned fellow
>>
Salt or burn a cross into their lawn, if that doesn't work set them up with coppers, dealing little scrots.
>>
>>74859149
Only one choice left. Pls post results
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r77lEmGaCXI
>>
>>74859149
Nothing's gonna change while you stay passive and wait for things to change on their own. I'm not advocating violence, but you need to make something happen. It might mean getting into a conflict

Can you handle that?
>>
>>74859149
Give me the adress and apicture With time stamp and I will sort them out for you
I am behind proxies
>>
>>74860416
People from the street have tried to get the administration to help us more times than i can count , neighbors wrote to the mayor and to the police chief several times , they won't do anything , if the guys in question aren't big drug dealers it's not worth their time , keeping dozens of families sleep deprived for several years is apparently not serious enough for the police to bother themselves.

>>74860690
where the fuck are my 3 or 4 well built friends when i need them ?
>>
>>74859149
Get several strong men, wear balclavas, go outside when they're nigging and beat them to within an inch of their lives with baseball bats and bicycle chains.
>>
Had a Papua new Guinean family living across the road from me. After about a year all the female children got taken away and then the male children set a mattress on fire in the back yard and set half their house on fire. After that all the kids were taken away and now the parents just live there.
>>
>>74862251
well you could do a neighborhood watch, its been done in other places in France i heard.
>>
>>74862251
Have you kept all the correspondence? They will help you try to fix it and something happens with the law
>>
>>74862771
*If you try to fix it
>>
File: homeless-web-thumb.jpg (44 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
homeless-web-thumb.jpg
44 KB, 700x400
>>74862251
locate this homeless man and amass your roster of uncucked parisians willing to cave skull in

write a book about your beginnings when the racewars are over, don't forget to mention me
>>
Arson frogposter. A little slow burning truck fuel on the side of the house should do the trick if you don't wanna break and enter in the dead of night.
>>
>>74859149
You are in Paris buddy, make some anonymous phone calls reporting suspicious folks talking in arabic and what sounds to be pro-IS propaganda. Maybe nothing will happen...... maybe you will see an increased police presence on your street, who the fuck knows these days.
>>
>>74862188
Well i'm not behind proxies and what you say sounds a hell of a lot like it could get me into trouble.
>>
>>74859149
>burnt their scooters down
You sound like the macaca.
>>
The easy answer is to constantly call the police or report them anonymously to a crime tips service.

If the police will not do anything then you need to step up your game. Most problem residents are renters so you can normally make a good case by contacting the landlord. This works if the city is willing to enforce noise bylaws as the bill goes to the property owner. Otherwise you might just be able to convince the owner that they are suffering damage to their property.

If that fails I've always been a fan of the garden hose in the mail slot. Although mail slots are less common these days.

If you want to go down the path of potential harm if you can block the vents for either a furnace or a dryer that's a good way to go.
>>
>>74859149
burn their house down... then they will be force to leave.
>>
>>74863219
Thats what we've decided to do 4 years ago , but we had underestimated how lazy/incompetents the cops in my neighborhood are.
+ They live in an apartment , so most of the tricks you've adviced won't work.
>>
>>74862251

tell the police one of the apes flashed a gun at you and said "death to jews".
>>
>>74863543
Leave a baggie of weed laced with rat poison near where they deal.
>>
>>74862281
very smart.
Go to prison and get beaten for years by the nigs cousins.
>>
pussy way out, start some anonymous blog where you post pictures of their drug dealing and the customers. keep posting the pictures and notify the media or start a kikebook page about it.
>>
>>74859149
Ask them to have sex with your girlfriend while you watch.

It will show them how tolerant you are, and you'll begin to appreciate the vibrant culture they're bringing to your area. Stop being such a racist and embrace diversity
>>
>>74863543
which arondissement you live bro?
>>
>>74859149
Set their fucking house on fire.
Kill them.
Literally do anything you fucking pussy, just follow one of them and stab him to death like a pig on the street.
If police won't come, they won't come for this either.
>>
>>74863543
most of your problem seem to be cause by the fact that your police refuse to do their jobs.
you could record the faggot dealing drugs and post it on YT complaining that the cops refuse to do anything about it then share it on jewbook.
im sure after few 100000 views the cops will take actions
>>74863695
this is idiotic, they'll probably sell it and kill a bunch of people, most likely white teens.
>>
>>74863728
>Go to prison
Only if caught.
>>
>>74859149
Get a paintball marker and jack up the power of it and load it with cinnamon balls.

Blacks hates cinnamon so much that the police in SA even planned using it for crowd control.
>>
My street gets cleaned by the city once a week
>>
>>74864497
>this is idiotic, they'll probably sell it and kill a bunch of people, most likely white teens.
M8, I'm one of the dankest 420 smokers you'll ever meet. This trick would work on me.

They will want to hit at least one joint from it to compare to their current stash.
>>
>build explosive device
>put it into a box
>place box at their door
>wait for them to take package inside and open it
>Boom
>>
>>74859149
If the sentiment is common amongst the white neighbours, you should gather, acquire telescopic batons and knives (the latter is just in case), conceal your faces, and beat the shit out of them whilst stating WHY and what they must do for you to stop.

They won't know the perpetrators and thus won't be able to get revenge.
>>
>>74865162
>go to refugee camp
>tell them their house is where the neo nazis are
>they chimp out
>you just created a rift like the latino-black one here congrats habbening soon
>>
>>74861948
Those giant fuckin black women ...
>>
>>74860310
You should kill yourself
>>
File: 1430445862486.jpg (35 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
1430445862486.jpg
35 KB, 600x610
>>74859149
>How do i cleanse my street?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfxl0-sgJE0
>>
>>74864388
20eme ; entre jourdain et belleville.
>>
>>74864497
yeah this

social media it up. Put pressure on them.
>>
File: d2r1tg.jpg (5 KB, 126x180) Image search: [Google]
d2r1tg.jpg
5 KB, 126x180
>>74865434
We meet again brother, I'm not an admin anymore cause b&.
>>
Are they heavy drinkers?
leave a bottle of vodka with methanol in the street
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 590x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 590x525
>>74865318
>Donate food to refugees
>lace it with powdered glass
>>
>>74859149
they stay out late because they sleep all day. if you want the monkeys to sleep at night then keep them awake during the day. where do they live?
>>
>>74865517
20ème arrondissement
voilà ton problème
>>
>>74865517
color me surprised
>>
>>74865926
Actually poisoned food donations could be a good way to wipe out some scum.

I also suggest putting poison that can soak through skin and giving out money to the shitskins, or buying what they are dealing with it. Wear gloves of course.
>>
>>74865822
No wonder you were b& you weak minded filth
>>
>>74859149
>Could fight them but would probably lose the 1v6.
Just kill them! :)!!!
>>
File: 1462991437500.jpg (58 KB, 830x749) Image search: [Google]
1462991437500.jpg
58 KB, 830x749
>>74859149
I know this makes a bomb that blows up in peoples faces, normally killing them. You could leave a poster outside their house with these same steps saying its a sick new drug recipe.
>>
>>74865926
You're a fucking devil.
>>
>>74859149
Throw beer bottles full of shock pool chlorine with ampules of brake fluid inside (hard enough that the ampules will shatter) at them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIq9DDFkonU
>>
Also, niggers are stupid. Pull some shit for them to think the house is haunted or something, then they might move out.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.