[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hofer lost >Muslim mayor won >Brexit will lose >Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
File: 719.png (913 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
719.png
913 KB, 680x680
>Hofer lost
>Muslim mayor won
>Brexit will lose
>Trump will lose
>AfD will lose
>Marine le Pen will lose

It's ogre.
>>
>>74858850
Marine Lepen will be elected in 2022, the far right is still growing;
>>
>>74858850
ITS NEVER OGRE
>>
>>74858956
>"""""""""""far right""""""""""""
>>
Diversity is the future of humanity. It is the only way we can truly move forward.
>>
>>74859089
Alt right is the new far right
>>
>>74858956
Yes and France's Muslim population will be what by then?

It's now or never for any democratic rise to power for far right parties in the west. In fact realistically it's probably too late
>>
File: brezinski.jpg (63 KB, 608x482) Image search: [Google]
brezinski.jpg
63 KB, 608x482
>>74858850
>>
>>74858956
She is not right or left.

In fact, her economic policies are leftie

She says she is neither though, she is just a patriot.
>>
>>74858850
Trump won't lose you heretic.
>>
>>74859458
Economy don't define if you left or right.

What define the left is his internationalism, while the right is his nationalist.
>>
>>74859507
How do you know? The votes are not final and last I heard he was on par with shillary
>>
>>74859108

cuck
>>
>>74859619
Her
>>
>>74859664
>literally the entire world bands together to convince the plebs that Trump is LITERALLY HITLER ARE U KIDDING ME
>they believe it of course
>Hilary wins by landslide
>>
>Trump
>getting stumped
>losing

Do you work tor the MSM?
>>
>Not a single goat was sacrificed to KeK
>suprised that Hofer lost
>>
>>74858956

Nope, the left had a scare and wont leave it to chance again. The EU is going to open the floodgates so that the immigrant vote cant be beaten. It wont matter if 100% of europeans vote right when they're a minority.
>>
>>74860236
> The EU is going to open the floodgates so that the immigrant vote cant be beaten. I

It may be for the best tho

The real danger Europe faces is boiling slowly and never realizing they are a frog in a pan
>>
>>74858850
Hofer was a small hiccup its never ogre this is just the beginning. All thing come to an end even the lefts reign. I don't believe hofer lost either
>>
File: hZRMXmN.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
hZRMXmN.png
167 KB, 636x426
>>74858850
Trump is my last hope
Brexit is kill
>>
File: 1442705420330.gif (4 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1442705420330.gif
4 MB, 512x384
There is no hope left. It is time to leave /pol/ and enjoy diversity and not being safe on streets anymore. I just hope that the economy stays stable the next decades so at least I can enjoy life a bit.
>>
>>74862217

Ironically enough, economical instability may help the Right far more than any refugee raping a western slut

People can't morally signal with empty bellies
>>
>>74858850
>AfD will lose
15% of the national vote for a new party is pretty good though, we don`t have cancer like first past the post, which means that these votes actually matter
>>
>>74859822
>more Muslim terrorism
>the fire rises
>causes Trump to crash the election
>WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>74862299
I hope you are right, but I think media would tell the people that we can only solve those economical problems by importing more cheap worker.
>>
>>74861818
How are you not killing yourself right now? If that was my country that just elected a cuck green as president by the narrowest of margins and with so much at stake, I'd be pretty devastated tbqh.
>>
>>74858850
>trump losing

Most likely, but at least wait until it's just him and Hillary running against each other to call game ogre.
>>
>>74858850
Trump won't lose. I'll give you the rest, including brexit if we account for vote rigging. But America has this one in the bag. Whatever happens in Europe, we'll have a nationalist ally across the pond in the years to come.
>>
it's just ceremony function. If shit goes down the drain for longer, the people will turn against the left even more. Hopefully in 2018 parliamentary elections for Austria and hopefully sooner elsewhere
>>
File: 34567456756.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
34567456756.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>74858850
>implying those are bad things
The left can't learn from words anon, they've been playing with fire for decades and it's time to let them incinerate themselves. Just make sure your family is a safe distance from the inferno, because it's going to be YUGE.
>>
>>74862689
why should I kill myself? Our far righter still got 45% more than any of yours

our society is still one of the most conservative in the West, no white privilege, rape culture bullshit

will quit in july, go on neetbux, relax and do nothing but play vidya and shitpost on pol

will enjoy watching it all crash and burn
>>
File: roger lloyd pack.jpg (13 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
roger lloyd pack.jpg
13 KB, 600x300
>>74858956
>all passengers aboard, depression train leaves now
>>
Dear 45% Austrians. Please come to Bavaria and lets unite again.
>>
File: 1453328367474.png (376 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1453328367474.png
376 KB, 1000x500
Most of Europe has fallen and Russia is resisting...the USA will be the one to tip the scales in either direction - sound familiar?
>>
>>74859203
Alt right - gibs me tat cucks who just don't like muslims going in and blame all for kikes
>>
KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

How does it feel to be BTFO'd by your women? They dont want you anymore, they want a man that can take care of them, not you, western cuckolds. Really excited about my trip to Europe and later USA. Your only choice is to fap to anime or become gays, that's it. Stay triggered inferior cucks.
>>
>>74858850
>4u

We are fucking fine, thank you very much!
>>
>>74858850
Just do something about it already!!

Just get some guns and start killing people. I don't fucking care who you kill. Kill muslims, kill jews, kill your own mums. Just start killing people. Holy shit!

JUST BURN SOME SHIT! BURN ALL SHIT!!!!

GOD DAMN IT!!!!
>>
File: dan't do it.jpg (25 KB, 240x317) Image search: [Google]
dan't do it.jpg
25 KB, 240x317
>>74863453
>>
>>74858850
It is time to take up arms and fight for your freedom. What greater reason is there to live and to die than fighting for the ashes of your fathers and the future of your children?
>>
>>74862932
That's a pretty cool flag.
>>
>>74862584

Not if the problem is UNEMPLOYMENT
>>
WW3 when desu?
>>
>>74863776
RIGHT NOW PLS????
>>
>>74859619

>What define the left is his internationalism, while the right is his nationalist.

The nationalism came historically from the left

Are you even trying to read books ?
>>
>>74859458
No-one cares about economic policy, all that matters is saving our culture and society.
>>
>>74863773
That`s a non-issue in germany.
>>
>>74863832

not really

The Jacobin Club didn't write the Particular Declaration of the Rights of FRENCH men, it wrote the Universal Declaration of the Rights of ALL MEN

Nationalism of the 1800s was a reaction to the french invasions, and it didn't always take an uniformly liberal character

Infact, the two countries created thanks to the nationalisms of the 1800s, Italy and Germany, were monarchist and expansionist in nature, they could hardly be defined as liberal
>>
>>74863984
>That`s a non-issue in germany.

That is exactly what I am talking about, the ingredient that is lacking for a true right-wing explosion
>>
>>74863406
lel no, but you're free to visit and find out for out for yourself
the dating market is abysmal here for non-white men and has nothing to do with politics
>>
>>74864082

The Jacobin Club didn't write the Particular Declaration of the Rights of FRENCH men.

Yeah they did. Déclaration des droits de l'homme ET DU CITOYEN. (sous entendu français de surcroît).

cf Valmy.
>>
>>74863984
my sides
>>
>>74865506

> ET DU

They were including ALL of humanity, INCLUDING citizens, but not excluding the rest of humanity

So much that the first article does not even make a reference to citizenship, but a declaration of absolute equality of ALL MEN

Article premier - Les hommes naissent et demeurent libres et égaux en droits. Les distinctions sociales ne peuvent être fondées que sur l'utilité commune.
>>
File: conan.jpg (74 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
conan.jpg
74 KB, 640x920
>>74858850
Trump just broke to the lead with hillary
>>
I JUST ORDERED A BEER AND GOT AYRAN INSTEAD WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>74866052

Citoyen : Personne jouissant, dans l'État dont il relève, des droits civils et politiques, et notamment du droit de vote (par opposition aux étrangers).

Do you really think that the declaration was made for all the people in the planet ?

To summarize:

1. before 1900 : Left nationalism. Jacobin type.

2. After 1900 : Right Nationalism, Barres.
>>
>>74866891

Problem with that argument is that: YES; they were including ALL people of the planet, even non-citizens

Which is why the situation in Haiti exploded.

Which is also why they created the so-called satellite "sister republics" everywhere in Europe where they conquered, and which is why they encouraged similar movements everywhere else

the Dreyfus affair simply made it official for France, but the alignment of nationalism with monarchist interests had been already been status quo in Germany and Italy all the way back to the Austrian Prussian War, and even before
>>
>>74859409

“I once put it rather pungently, and I was flattered that the British Foreign Secretary repeated this, as follows….. namely, in earlier times, it was easier to control a million people, literally it was easier to control a million people, than physically to kill a million people. Today, it is infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control a million people. It is easier to kill, than to control.” - Zbigniew Brzezinski

It's because there's an ongoing awakening of the masses happening right now. I know it seems clichéd, but it's true. There is hope for humanity yet.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.