[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>whites are not a majority in many tech companies anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 1463793655386.png (18 KB, 800x742) Image search: [Google]
1463793655386.png
18 KB, 800x742
>whites are not a majority in many tech companies anymore

I want to get off this ride!
>>
>>74858422
>oi vey, still too many white people! We need to diversify it completely!
>>
>>74858422

God damn puke shit fuck asian privilege strikes again.
>>
>>74858422

Note to self.

Fuck LinkedIn, Yahoo and fleabay
>>
>Whitest Company
>Also the richest

Hmmm... really makes you think
>>
How many of those whites are actually Jewish?
>>
>>74858422
I bet all the niggers are "diversity consultants" or some other fake job .
>>
>>74858422
>tech has become synonymous with software
this shits annoying as fuck.
>>
>>74860418
Apple is the richest, google is second.
Apple also has the most oogas
>>
>>74860396

Reminder that Yahoo rejected a buyout offer from Microsoft 8 years ago for $45 billion, and now they're being offered no more than $3 billion.
>>
>>74860673

Well that is a positive sign, considering they pander to extreme leftist and anti-white assholes.

The fact they are failing maybe means things are not as bad as they seem.
>>
>>74860567

Everything is firmwares these days, I'm afraid. Even cars are 100% computer controlled.
>>
>>74858422
note "asian" means pajeet
>>
File: 1447452878433.jpg (24 KB, 384x280) Image search: [Google]
1447452878433.jpg
24 KB, 384x280
>>74858422

guess witch companies are having difficulties... the meme writes itself.
>>
>>74860832

The USA needs to manufacture diploma mills like they do.

I am sick of seeing Indians everywhere.
>>
I work for Intel (the meme is real praise Kek) and they hire a shit load of arabs and women who can't code for shit just because muh diversity. At least many of them are getting axed now.
>>
>>74860962
I heard Intel is virtually an indian company now.

Also I'm forced to call you a dirty kike or my post wouldn't be complete.
>>
>>74861051
Most people I work with are americans, maybe 20% of them are american poo in loos. I have a very hard time maintaining a professional appearance when i don't understand any of what they're saying and i keep imagining they're asking for directions to the nearest designated shitting street. Most are based burgers tho.
I would have provided a comeback but the jew fears the samurai.
>>
Asian are fine desu, 2 asians coming in france for each shitskin leaving is a trade i'd make any day. If we're forced to having multiculturalism I prefer multiculturalism with people who don't behave like apes.
Indians and chinks are just as dirty as niggers but less prone to chimp outs
>>
>>74861374

Fuck off, Zhang.
>>
>>74861422
you really prefer niggers and towelheads?
>>
>>74861422
shush, you know he's right
>>
>>74860962
>tfw cucktel spent 300 million on muh diversity
>>
>>74861639
And now they need to cut 10% of the workforce with VERY generous compensations. Then they wonder where all the money went. Fucking retarded comapny i sweat to god arabs get OUT REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74860962
Companies that do that for diversity and to please the left and SJWs deserve to go under.
>>
>>74860832
Wouldn't that be American Indian?
>>
>>74858422
If by asian they mean indian "tech support" or chink sweatshop workers, i think we're safe.

I wouldnt call what they do "tech work".
>>
>>74858422
Notice how the companies get progressively shittier with the fewer whites working there.
>>
>>74858422
Note that apple includes the apple store. Also pajeets aren't a diversity measure. They are just "okay" and "cheap". I have to compete with them because of those reasons, but thankfully I don't have to compete with race diversity measures of Blacks/Hispanics/etc (mainly because those races don't want/have the skills for tech jobs). I wish it was Chinese/Japanese/other Asians than poo-in-loos, but it's better than blacks/hispanics.

However, I do have to compete with gender diversity measures. A girl who has less experience and a worse interview still has the chance to get hired over me because of muh vagina. Girl's in code is a big thing they are talking about now, and they won't move on to race/orientation (except for maybe the fags at apple), until they get girls in. Thankfully tech is generally pure logic/measurable work. They isn't a lot of room for subjectivity, and that's going to be a natural barrier for these groups.
>>
>>74858422

They made no distinction between poos and orientals. Fucking racist hypocrites.
>>
>>74858422
I have a feelin "undeclared" is going to be then next big boom.
>>
>>74861374
>2 asians coming in france for each shitskin leaving is a trade i'd make any day
You're not getting a choice, what are you talking about?
>>
How can you even compare Apple or Google to fucking linkedin?
>>
File: 1463081424978.webm (3 MB, 650x276) Image search: [Google]
1463081424978.webm
3 MB, 650x276
>>74858422
How can black people be in tech business when they can't even change a fucking lightbulb?
>>
File: 592.jpg (27 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
592.jpg
27 KB, 460x276
>>74858422
>white is majority of some industry
that proves it! white are superior!
>white not majority in some industry
that proves it! jews are pushing their mult-cult agenda!!
>>
>>74861542

It's not a dilemma, I can choose none. Keep America white, motherfucker!
>>
>>74858422
Asian is code for indian temp workers
>>
>no data on jews
This chart is pointless.
>>
>>74858422
these companies need to hire according to your demographics. Way too few blacks to tank their ratings.
Affirmative hiring, make it happen.
>>
Who cares? Those companies are garbage and need to go into the dumpster anyway.
>>
>>74861315
are they american jews or goyim?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.