[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUOTE BY BASED JASON ALDEAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: A1wDWmG9jRL._SL1500_.jpg (506 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
A1wDWmG9jRL._SL1500_.jpg
506 KB, 1500x1500
From Jason Aldean's liner notes to Burnin' It Down, the centerpiece of his divisive modal post-country album, Old Boots, New Dirt:

"Suppose that a man leaps out of a burning building and lands on a bystander in the street below. Now, make the burning building be Europe, and the luckless man underneath be the Palestinian Arabs. Is this a historical injustice? Has the man below been made a victim, with infinite cause of complaint and indefinite justification for violent retaliation? My own reply would be a provisional 'no,' but only on these conditions. The leaper must make such restitution as he can to the man who broke his fall, and must not pretend that he never even landed on him. And he must base his case on the singularity and uniqueness of the original leap. It can't, in other words, be 'leap, leap, leap' for four generations and more. The people underneath cannot be expected to tolerate leaping on this scale and of this duration, if you catch my drift. In Palestine, tread softly, for you tread on their dreams. And do not tell the Palestinians that they were never fallen upon and bruised in the first place.
>>
Mainstream country music is absolute shit
>>
Is he actually retarded? That whole thing didn't even make sense.
>>
File: rly.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
rly.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>74857035
>>74856469
>not understanding nuance
>>
>>74858065

There is such a thing as a clear explanation about how you feel without dancing around it like a fucktard.
>>
i love this meme
>>
>>74859334
i love you
>>
>>74857035
It makes perfect fucking sense. He can't come out and say: "The Jews owe the Palestinians a big debt since the Jews bailed out of Europe and ended up in Palestinian territory and fucked their lives up, the kike pigs." He has to be subtle.
>>
>>74854392
Why the fuck would anyone want to attribute the words of Christopher Hitchens to Jason Aldean? To trick people? Why?
>>
>>74854392
>post-country

you hwat?
>>
Daily reminder that modern country is pure fucking drudge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I
>>
>>74861115
that entire channel is gold.
>>
>>74859841
compare country put out in the past 15 years to stuff from 70s. Or even the stuff put out in past 5 years to 90's country. Massive difference. At least through the 80-90s you had some songs or artists that could fit in the late 70s
>>
>>74859669

Because Jason Aldean is the least articulate person in the entire world. It's hilarious to suspend disbelief for one moment and imagine that inbred hick actually saying something like this.
>>
Troll OP aside, country is the most red pilled and based music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIxBmyRQlwQ
Merle calling it like it is
Nu-males where just hippies back then
And the burn outs and sjw don't want to MAGA
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.