[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solution to the reparation controversy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Reparations.jpg (290 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
Reparations.jpg
290 KB, 1000x665
Since we aren't willing to give more taxes to pay for our ancestors' crimes, I feel like we should do a Hunger Games-type drawing for all people with confirmed slave owner ancestors in the US. The chosen people can then be executed by blacks who chose to put their names in a separate pool and were picked at random. It wouldn't be enough whites killed to actually make whites angry but I think blacks will be satisfied.
>>
>>74852996
no, something that happened over a hundred years ago and has no effect on you today shouldn't have to be paid for by people who's family were awful in the past. that is fucking stupid
>>
I think reparations were paid by the Civil War.

Eat shit, niggers. You aren't getting any money.
>>
>>74852996
Who gives a shit what blacks want
>>
>>74853460
What a convincing argument lmao

Yeah, nah.
>>
>>74852996
The whole thing about the reparation is because niggers want more money without working, now that we are all equall in the eyes of the law they don't have an excuse for not work.
>>
>>74852996
lol what, most blacks have European ancestry anyway, maybe that's why they kill each other
>>
>>74852996
>two fingers on the trigger

What a fag.
>>
>>74853630

Nice counter-argument.

Yeah, nah.
>>
>>74852996
>ancestors' crimes
>Sins of the Fathers
Fuck off.
>>
>>74853743
>nogs
>shooting well

Why do you think its always someones kid that gets shot when they try to aim at another nigga?
>>
File: 1-a-AFRICAN-SLAVE-SHIPSSSSS[1].png (99 KB, 1137x727) Image search: [Google]
1-a-AFRICAN-SLAVE-SHIPSSSSS[1].png
99 KB, 1137x727
>>74852996
>I feel like we should do a Hunger Games-type drawing for all people with confirmed slave owner ancestors in the US

o-o-oy vey!
>>
>>74853630
Next time, maybe don't out yourself as a retard so early in the topic.
>>
>>74853743
but that means he can shoot twice really fast or twice at once, depending on the situation
>>
>>74852996
Why should we give a fuck about satisfying blacks over slavery? They'd have done the same if they could. But they were too busy living in huts and not building the wheel. Also if someone related to you is a pedophile you're held accountable. Would you like that faggot?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.