[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If American voters didn't suck, this race would be between
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u3.jpg (50 KB, 422x550) Image search: [Google]
mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u3.jpg
50 KB, 422x550
If American voters didn't suck, this race would be between Bernie Sanders for the Democrats and John McAfee for the Libertarians, with Jill Stein of the Green Party as the most significant third party candidate and John Kasich of the Republicans as the notable right wing third party candidate.
>>
>>74851308
Yeah no fuck off nigger
>>
>>74851588
I'm a white American. I just work in Guinea because I'm more successful than you.
>>
>>74851308
t. Redditor
>>
>>74851997
I could never get into Reddit. I find the layout really unappealing, and the popular posts extremely shallow. I tried to get into it when a friend showed me a great Syrian Civil War subreddit, but I just haven't been able to do it. I've spent less than 2 hours on there ever.
>>
>>74851308
Aint the *voters* that suck in this country, pal
>>
>>74851308
>Greens ever being a serious party anywhere
Haha, good one
>>
rick and morty is a pretty decent show, but most of the fan base, at least the ones that make fucking jokes on the internet about it, are the absolute worst
>>
Anyone who unironically supports John McAfee is a fucking idiot.

The guy scammed people out of millions of dollars with his shit software, then tried to depose a south american government and was almost killed. Guy needs to go someplace quiet and die.
>>
>>74853968
I haven't observed yet. I literally found out about the show a week ago and marathoned both seasons over the last 3 days
>>
>>74854393
His shitty software was an innovator in cyber security, and what he did to Belize's government is admirable. Trump infinitely more of a con artist.

McAfee is a little bit of a conspiracy nut, but that's about it. Policy-wise he's a good libertarian.
>>
>>74854606
McAfee is based as fuck
>>
>>74851308
Sanders v Trump would've been a hell of a battle for America's soul.

Instead you've just got two centre-right candidates, one of whom looks nothing like a future president and is from a party that should know better.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.