[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that women are not getting into stem fields? So
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1456273488956.jpg (20 KB, 305x365) Image search: [Google]
1456273488956.jpg
20 KB, 305x365
Is it true that women are not getting into stem fields?

So more men are mathematicians than women and so on?
I keep seeing propaganda on how women BTFO of men in IQ and graduation rates.
>>
>>74846922
>graduation rates.
that's true
>IQ
lolno
>>
>>74846922
In my geology program, out of 80 students, 4 are female. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that women don't want to hike around the desert for nine hours a day in a place where their pussy pass doesn't work.
>>
>>74847020

are they cute?
>>
I'm a math major, and basically you have to be kind of an autist.

I believe autism is more common with men than with women.

I suspect something similar can be said for other STEM related fields of study.
>>
>>74847676
Pretty much this, women are unable to obsess over science like men do. How much of it is because of a "tendency" for something like autism is debatable.
>>
>>74847896
Women tend to not be single-minded, they're too scatterbrained to dedicate all of their time to a thing as complex as mathematics.
>>
>>74846922
It is true that more women are graduating from college than men, but you have to remember that a huge portion of them are graduating with degrees in stupid shit like psychology and gender studies.
>>
File: women in tech.jpg (122 KB, 641x905) Image search: [Google]
women in tech.jpg
122 KB, 641x905
>>74846922
>>
File: ccxvbvxbvb.png (344 KB, 1100x654) Image search: [Google]
ccxvbvxbvb.png
344 KB, 1100x654
>>
File: uiouiouioi.png (413 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
uiouiouioi.png
413 KB, 526x526
>>
>>74846922
Thank you America for killing that dangerous subhuman nigger and destroy his legacy with a trade mark. Probably the best thing you did.
>>
They are in STEM fields, but out of all the fields available they all go to computer science, which itself is becoming a worthless degree
>>
>>74848029
Yeah, I guess you could compare them to children.
It's pretty sad actually, at least children have an excuse for being unattentive and all over the place.
>>
That's because more women cluster around the mean range of IQ than men do. Basically, women are all capable of work that requires some intelligence (whereas there are some men, especially niggers, who are not) but seldom capable of anything truly complex. Men can be absolute troglodytes or geniuses but are less often somewhere in the middle as women are.

Even in my relatively soft science field (linguistics) women are a severe minority after undergrad. Actually, they're a minority there too.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simpson%27s_paradox

Educate yourselves for the next time the Feminists complain about bullshit that is the literal mathematical opposite of true.

Women can have higher acceptance rates (and usually do) on top of bonus assistance and scholarships, and yet they can still naively look at biased statistics and claim discrimination. Even when winning.

The paradox has its own Wikipedia page.
>>
>>74846922
Not enough women are in garbage disposal or sewage either, yet no one complains about that
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.