[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PEDOWOOD 3: DIDDLIN DONNER EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: DiddlinDonner.png (133 KB, 220x313) Image search: [Google]
DiddlinDonner.png
133 KB, 220x313
List-anon continuing on the thread to update on more research.

The plot thickens gentlemen. The next person I decided to look into was Corey Haim, Feldman's long time abuse buddy. Haim claimed he was first abused on the set of the movie Lucas which came out in 1986.

I decided to try and see if there were any links between Feldman, Haim and Wood. That way if I can confirm they are all on the same set, at the same time, I can assume some of Woods' statements would be about them.

It did not take long. Haim's next movie was The Lost Boys, starring Feldman, Haim and Elijah Wood. Director was Joel Schumacher, the guy who added nipples to the fucking Batman suits.

The plot thickens. We not have a scenario in which all three are together, at the exact time one of them claims his abuse started. Joel Schumacher is also still a major Hollywood player.

>Schneider boasting belcome.
>>
Test
>>
Can one of the anons from the previous threads bump with the caps of the information I have come up with so far? I want to work on linking together the network of abusers with abusees in a diagram.
>>
Mods will shut this down.
>>
Okay sorry about the spam, apperantly I am not banned anymore.

Except for Frodo, did anyone else say anything about being pedo'd?

We gotta check Disney kids, Natalie Portman, Jodie Foster, Chloe Mortez and other child actors that grosses huge amounts of money.
>>
>>74846989

Start with Corey Haim and Corey Feldman and work your way out from there, thats what I am doing. Both of them have come forward about being abused on set their entire childhood. Wood starred with both of them in The Lost Boys, when he was only about 6 or 7. At that point his mother would have likely protected him as he stated, as at that age she was likely on set at all times. Haim and Feldman however would have been about 14-16, and at this point had already been removed from their parents custody. These are likely the people Wood is referring to when he says he saw them being abused.
>>
>>74846704

Keep making these, I have the last one open still.

You're id UvFe7eGd no? Posted:

>For anyone who is interested I am the list-anon from the past two threads.

If you weren't in them what I mean by list anon is that it was suggested to me to make a list of all of Corey Feldman's movies he made as a child, and to cross reference the names of the directors, producers and writers to those of Wood's films. Well after an hour or two of making the lists and comparison one name really stood out to me: Richard Donner. Here is why.

Feldman mentioned that his abusers were older men that protected and took care of him. Its been suggested by protected and took care of that he means his Hollywood career. He was molested in exchange for the roles he received. He also stated that there was no point in naming the abusers as the statute of limitations in California would not allow him to sue them, and he would likely be sued himself for defamation.

Donner filmed scenes of The Goonies in northern Oregon, and California. At the time of filming (1984-1985) Feldman would have been 13-14 (born in 1971). Donner also filmed Radio Flyer in 1992 starring an 11 year old Elijah Wood. Both actors have mentioned that these people are still active in Hollywood, and are major players.

Donner fits the role of being a major player, still active, and was involved in filming both kids when they were still young. Not only that but both kids would have been in films he made when they were around the same age (a window of 11-14 years old).

I bet if someone were to dig deeper they could easily find proof of Donner the Diddler.

You have other posts but none as full of info, if there's anything you'd like me to retrieve from previous thread let me know and I'll look.

Someone didn't like what you were posting.
>>
>>74847323

That was the basic summary I was looking for at this point. I am going to try to keep the thread going for a bit, but at some point today am going to delve into major research mode.

The Lost Boys revelation is the most important part yet I think, and would be a good spot for anyone who wants to start looking. Wood was very young, and Haim's molestation had just begun a year prior. Also Haim, Feldman and Wood were all on set for that movie.
>>
>>74847323
One day /pol/, one day we will take down Hollywood and stop them from buttfucking our glorious motion pictures.
>>
>>74847762
And elijah wood
>>
Don't be discouraged by lack of attention in the thread at this time of day.
>>
>>74848123

I'm not, it is a holiday in Canada today so that is why I have the time. If someone makes one much later on tonight I will post some updates if I see it.

If anyone wants to help just check out some of my stuff from the other threads, or the summary above.
>>
>>74848221
Yeah I'll participate later too. I'm on my phone at work right now and things are starting to pick up so I'll have to go.
>>
>>74846704
What's his name again?
>>
This really shows how degenerate and sick the world's "elites" are.

A few years back there was a scandal over here about some high-profile celebrities being involved in a pedophile ring which used several orphanages as grooming grounds.

Then we hear about the "elite" and muslim paedophile rings in britain. And now we hear about the (not so surprising, really) paedophile rings in hollywood.

What's up with these power hungry people preying on children?
>>
>>74846989

A couple weeks ago when Dorris Roberts died, the women who played Marie on Raymond, there was some gossiping going around on Reddit where someone claimed to be a famous child actor and was diddled on the set, everyone figured it could either be Malcolm or Raymond. Not so sure if it was total bullshit or not but the speculation was interesting.
>>
>>74848376
When you have more money that you can spend
When drugs dont do shit anymore
When you fucked all types of women (presumably men too)
When you already have everything you dreamed off...
.... do you just stop there?

It's in our genes to get more and more and more, and the more illegal and hidden it is, the better it feels.

I reckon they do it for the thrill.
>>
>>74848439
Thank you, Nigel, I shall descend into digging information about that.
>>
Keifer Sutherland has always seemed a little fruity also
>>
>>74846704
>Haim's next movie was The Lost Boys, starring Feldman, Haim and Elijah Wood
>Elijah Wood

he wasnt in Lost Boys what are you smoking? mapple leafs?
>>
>>74809919
last thread
>>
>>74848376
What would you do if people being part of a certain religious cult that has been in power for centuries and perpatuating child molestation were the same people that gave you access to certain places in power ?
>>
>>74846704
Tatum O'Neal spoke about abuse and wild parties even from a very young age. It's well documented but she gets dismissed as a crazy druggie. Keep going with this, these people need justice.
>>
>>74848752
Juan is right

Elijah Wood was NOT in The Lost Boys
>>
>>74849204

yeah he was in Radio Flyer, which was directed by Richard Donner as well.
>>
>>74849128

The thing is, the scandal over here doesn't fit the "jewery seducing with power" thing. Portugal is, to a certain degree, a somewhat antisemite country. There are no known major jewish players here.
>>
>>74849204

He is right, I'll admit it. I had the lists open at the same time that I am making, and must have confused them. My bad.

The Richard Donner shit still stands. Also noticed that Elijah Wood did a movie with Macauly Caulkin.
>>
>>74850349
His movie portfolio also fits right into the picture. You find everything from satanism, child abuse to pedophilia.

Being a regular contributor to Hollywood based Starlight Children Foundation he likely has also some easy access to children. After Jimmy Savile nothing is unthinkable.
>>
>>74846704
No one cares, leaf
>>
>>74852357
We care, shill.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mYK3YQgOW8
>>
>>74852357
We actually do care, you ignorant double bacon whooper cheese mega extra burger giga cheese and mayo
>>
>>74852138
>After Jimmy Savile nothing is unthinkable.

It's crazy to me how much power he had. I mean he's a household name here in the UK, but still a relatively minor player in the grand scheme of things. Imagine what someone like Harvey Weinstein, for example, could get away with.
>>
File: TRUMPED.png (314 KB, 429x417) Image search: [Google]
TRUMPED.png
314 KB, 429x417
>>74846704
>Joel Schumacher is also still a major Hollywood player.
wut
>>
Always bump the hollyjew's kryptonite
>>
so who are the abusers, anon?
>>
>>74848221
Why are you on holiday in Canada of all places?

Why would you spend your holiday doing this?
>>
(1/3)

Old Hollywood through today is littered with rumors and stories about the gay mafia

. Back in the day, when coming out was a complete end to your movie or television career, it was a form of protection for those in the industry were gay. That protection aspect is what led to the moniker of mafia. Unlike the mafia there was nothing illegal or untoward about it, it really was protection. It was a situation of you are our friend and we love you so lets keep you working and make the world think you are heterosexual. We will keep the press from reporting anything about you that would hurt you and will make sure the studios keep you steadily working.

At some point in the history of Hollywood it started to become more sinister. The self-appointed leader of it started acting more like a Don (FC) rather than a friend. If you wanted protection and to work you had to bow down to him and kiss the ring so to speak. If he wanted you to do a project, you had to do it. If you crossed this Don in anyway, he would do his best to make sure you never worked. He had/has that kind of power. His power is slipping though.

Back in the day there was an alternative to the Don. A different power broker (SE) who had just as much money, but believed in the old school way of helpful protection rather than trying to make a buck off the protection. His specialty was finding people just starting out. He wanted to instill in them the old values he had grown up with in a homophobic industry. He wanted all of them to help each other.
>>
>>74853439
2/3

Hollywood is all about relationships, maybe more so than any other town/industry. I could list a bunch of them, but I will give you an example of one. Look at someone like Judd Apatow. he had a mentor in Garry Shandling. When Judd first came to Hollywood he found other writers and actors that he enjoyed working with who were of a similar age and style. As he moved from one project to the next in those early years, he would find one or two new people to bring along for the next project which was already staffed with other people in his network he met along the way. At some point in time, the group was established and there was less room for new people. But, as people under him became more successful, they started their own projects and would bring some new people and others from the old group. The Judd Apatow tree with lots of branches.

So, going back to our two gay mafia leaders. They were the base of the tree. The kind one groomed this person (KU) to be his successor. KU has become wildly successful and he has his projects everywhere. He is a mogul, much like his benefactor. In front of the camera and behind the camera. The same as his benefactor. Side projects outside the industry and projects that will keep bringing in money no matter what. He is a master of the helpful protection game. He is trying to do the same things he was taught that he thinks will help another generation of performers.
>>
File: 65503339.jpg (30 KB, 222x260) Image search: [Google]
65503339.jpg
30 KB, 222x260
>>
>>74853457
3/3

Fighting him every step of the way is The Don and his chosen replacement (MX). They believe that help should be given only when something is there for them in return. They also believe in the casting couch. If you want to get in a project or get ahead, you are going to have to sleep your way to the top. If you stop doing what they say or stop having sex with them, they will cast you aside. They will make it impossible to find work in the town and if you try to cross them in any way, they will bring you down, often with violence.

Why would anyone subject themselves to that? Because it is the quicker route to fame. The other way requires years of working and moving up the ladder. You have to do the work. The helpful mentors steer you in the right direction or find you projects, but you have to prove yourself.

Caught in the middle of these factions is someone (TW) who got his start in the sex for play group. He was their boy toy for a long time and he got work. Big work. Then, all of a sudden, he was gone off the radar. He went from a franchise to starring in his own movies as the lead. Then, nothing. He started to rebel and he was done. He had made enough of a name for himself that he can work a little, but no big projects.

Enter the savior. At a party about 18 months ago, KU ran into TW and they started talking. A lot. The party turned into an all night session and lots of days and nights over the next few weeks. A bond was formed. KU has enough projects and clout on his side of the aisle so to speak to keep TW working. He also sees someone in TW like himself. A different kind of self who is more interested in being in front of the camera than behind, but also someone who wants to do more than just act. KU believes that TW can be the next KU and also fall in the footsteps of SE which, even though SE is dead still has a lasting impact in Hollywood. SE’s estate makes more money than most A list actors working today.
>>
>>74853505
TLDR

Richard Donner = The Don
Bryan Singer = MX, the protege

look at their collaborations together
2009 X-Men Origins: Wolverine (executive producer)

2000 X-Men (executive producer)

>Director and producer Bryan Singer conceived the storyline of "Superman returning to Earth after a five-year absence" during the filming of X2 (2003). He presented the idea to Lauren Shuler Donner and her husband Richard Donner, director of Superman (1978). Donner greeted Singer's idea with positive feedback.[
>>
>>74853768
It's not just a few or some groups here and there. It's all of Hollywood. They have that "anything goes" mentality. Nothing is wrong is it feels good blah blah.

Also the fact that they have the money and power to do so.

Hollywood is satanic.
>>
>>74846704
Can someone explain this to me?

Does it have anything to do with http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/22/hollywood-in-the-grip-of-child-abuse-scandal-similar-to-jimmy-sa/

or

https://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

???
>>
File: 122132213213321.jpg (23 KB, 450x329) Image search: [Google]
122132213213321.jpg
23 KB, 450x329
>>
why would jews diddle other jews?
>>
>>74848439
Probably those twins on raymond.

Rip Doris roberts. She was great in Raymond and grandmas boy and no one talked about her passing.
>>
>>74854473
One of those twins offed himself not that long ago.

Almost certainly mental illness due to child rape.
>>
bump

keep it up anon, I got diddled as a kid and id like to see all these hollywood faggots be publicly hanged, judgement day is too far away
>>
>>74848599
They do it because they can.
#nofilter
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.