[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OP #BlowBill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (26 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
26 KB, 620x388
>ITT: We win Trump the election and make Shill4Hill a LITERAL C U C K.
>How you might ask? We get Bill Clinton laid by several libtard, berniecuck degenerates.
>We blow it so far out of proportion that /pol/ actually gets an ex-president to cheat on his shill wife again.
>Even if it doesn't happen, people are going to think it actually happened due to the media attention.
>Meme magic combined with berniecucks hatred of the clintons will make this happen.
>[1] we get it trending on twitter.
>[2] it takes off via non-traditional and right-wing media outlets.
>[3] libcucks jump on the bandwagon saying it's dispicable.
>[4] liberals are now literally throwing themselves at Bill, offering to give him head in the street.
>[5] the shill has been character assassinated beyond repair, no one takes her seriously, no sympathy.
TRUMP WILL THEN MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN IN 2016.
>>
this is retarded, stop spamming this
>>
>>74844911
back to tumblr, libcuck
>>
>>74844980
>sanders supporters will have sex with an aids-ridden old man because of a hashtag

Literally retarded. Smarten up.
>>
File: Bill-Clinton-frail.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Clinton-frail.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>74844498
>tfw he doesn't look like that anymore
>>
>>74845144
you really think highly of sanders supporters you fucking libtard. stop being a shill, faggot.
>>
>>74845144
They'll do anything for those neetbux
>>
>>74845144
>>74844911
>wasted dubs
Wait how much is the Shillary paying you?
>>
File: meanwhile.png (185 KB, 693x322) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile.png
185 KB, 693x322
>>74845299
IT'S HAPPENING, BERNIEKEKS ARE TAKING THE B8
http://imgur.com/gallery/NliT3?lr=0
>>
As retarded as you are OP a video of Bill Clinton getting his skeleton dick sucked by a rainbow haired SJW as he reveals all kinds of shit about Hillary would be campaign gold. Trump wouldn't even need to mention it, he'd just sail into the white house.
>>
File: 4chan server.jpg (23 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
4chan server.jpg
23 KB, 460x345
>>74847627
>MonsterGirlRapeBait
nigga that is a /d/egenerate are you retarded
>>
>>74847775
That's exactly what I thought, the guy looks like he's on his deathbed as well as of late, what does he have left to lose? A warlord wife who doesn't put out?
>>
>>74847952
We need to employ the use of degenerate shills to make it work, Trump will succeed but only if you PRAISE KEK
>>
Bill's penis probably looks like shriveled bacon judging by how he looks now
>>
>>74844498
>AGAIN
>as if he's not still doing it to this day

You don't know Slick Willie very well.
>>
>>74848309
But this time, it's.. presidential (again)

>>74848087
kek
>>
File: afuckingleaf.jpg (182 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
afuckingleaf.jpg
182 KB, 600x400
>>74844911
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /pol/ thinking you just said some smart shit.
Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?
If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.
Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.
Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.
But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad. So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>74848527
kek
>>
>>74844498
>/b/ tier le epic twitter troll haha pools closed guys lol

/b/ children make this board more and more insufferable by the hour, doing more damage than dozens of shills and redditors combined.

Fucking cringe thread my god
>>
>>74848790
>Thankyou $0.02 have been deposited into your account
Shill detected
>>
>>74848790

Fuck it! I guess i'm a /b/ missile now!
>>
>>74849080
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

cvcks BTFO
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.