[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you take the serotonin reuptake inhibiting Jew?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7
File: lexapro.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lexapro.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
Do you take the serotonin reuptake inhibiting Jew?
>>
>>74843703
no
>>
>>74843703
absolutely not
do not take anything like that
deal with your problems, a lot solves it self with just being physical active.

Seen many people destroyed by this in front my eyes
>>
>>74843703
i used to, for a week, turned me into a zombie
>>
>>74843703
I take Luvox. It's great.
>>
Dexamphetamine or bust.
>>
>>74844283
Dexamphetamine isn't an SSRI retard
>>
>>74844163
>>74843987
I've taken all of them. None of them did anything and the doctor refused to let me try a tricyclic.
>>
>>74843703
there have been studies about using psychedelics for depression. But you know how much money the Pharmaceutical industry makes off of their drugs.
>>
>>74843703

I take mdma
>>
>>74844717

i'd simply pop some mollys to kickstart any depression related recoveries
>>
>>74844717

Both drugs are trash.
>>
Yes, I do. It prevents me from having suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>74843703
Yep, works great. It helps me to not wallow I'm self-pity really well.
>>
>>74844349

Hence wht I said 'or bust' as a contrast to OP. You fucking dreg.
>>
I take Zoloft. Without it, I don't sleep which makes me a very unhappy person.
>>
I did. I fell for the pharmajew. They gave me ssris, lethium and xanax.

My dick stopped working. And i lost impulse control. Gained 40lbs, became violent for no reason and started compulsively gambling. At 26. I had never gambled before.

Those drugs made me not care if i lived or die. Now im just sad again.

They might work for some people... But exercise and meditation is the best.
>>
I do - makes me not cry myself to sleep every night.
>>
>>74845575
Why is Denmark so depressed?
>>
>>74843703
>serotonin reuptake inhibiting Jew?
Good luck with your gyno bitch tits. Get some ketamine for depression. It is scientifically proven.
>>
File: 1461336921181.jpg (162 KB, 994x1334) Image search: [Google]
1461336921181.jpg
162 KB, 994x1334
>>74845813
>>
I used to be severely depressed (used to be so sad I wouldn't eat breakfast) and I just fucking laugh at all you pussys who have to use fucking jew drugs to cope.

I cured my depression fucking easily, all I did was grow some balls and go the fuck outside and get some fresh fucking air and have a quick jog - that's the fucking cure you pathetic nu male faggots.
>>
>everyone in this thread uses or has used them
what does that say about this board
>>
>>74846007
>I used to be severely depressed
>you pathetic nu male faggots
>you

also
>used to be so sad I wouldn't eat breakfast
;__;
>>
>>74845016
>This
I really want to come off them but I'm worried i'll start cutting myself again and actually go through with the suicide
>Feels bad man
>>
>>74845813
no Danish pussy ?
>>
>>74845941
Bitch tits and man milk aren't a side effect of SSRIs
>>
>>74846078
Taking the redpill is a hard and costly choice to make.
>>
File: 1461743531115.jpg (149 KB, 590x639) Image search: [Google]
1461743531115.jpg
149 KB, 590x639
>>74846078
It just shows that Dr. Moshe Shekelsteinowitz does a good job writing a lot of scripts.
>>
My family wants me to... Should I /pol/?
>>
>>74846488
First see if your family has any history of bipolar disorder. If not, go ask your doc for something low dose.
>>
>>74846078
>>everyone in this thread uses or has used them
>what does that say about this board

I used to be a liberal when I was depressed and took antidepressants.

Now I stopped taking them, stopped being liberal and I'm not depressed.

Thanks Dr Goldberg, for making us laugh and learn. Once you pull the pharma jew dagger out of your back, life sure looks better.
>>
>>74844777
noice... i take ketamine
>>
I fixed my shit with psilocybe semilanceata after I heard it helped my severely depressed aunt. Moderation is the key, once a month or in two months.

>>74844717

They're vastly underrated, makes me wonder why they've been banned in the first place.
>>
>>74846078

Many people browsing this board are depressed because it's a very toxic environment. Not in the sense of people flaming each other, but everything negative in the world piles up here. You read and post about it and once you realize there's no recourse for you to fix it, it makes you want to give up.
>>
>>74846078
>what does that say about this board
Maybe that people click on threads that interest them and people are interested in things that are related to them?
>>
>>74845233
I smoke weed for that. Also it helps me eat. Also I just really like smoking weed and probably would do it even if it didn't help me eat or sleep.
>>
>>74847591
yeah I agree

I mainly come here for the trump threads, but sometimes I read the other stuff too and I get an instant headache
>>
Ive taken luvox, dexamphetamine,modafanil, zyprexa, abilify, tranylcypromine, buproponion, valium, cymbalta and atomoxetine AMA
>>
>>74843703
Did take Escitalopram until last week.
Stopping it now.
Next weeks are going to be hard. But it will be better than being dependend on this.
>>
>>74848786
Guys help, my bro has been depressed and has panic attacks/suicidal thoughts all throughout the day and he cant fucking deal with it, barely sleeps even with ambien and in the morning hes so depressed he cant get out of bed and just randomly starts shaking and shit, been like this for 2 months already and its only getting worse.

doc prescribed him Xanax and Escitalopram, hes been on escitalopram for almost a month and its not getting any better, i'm worried this shit my be fucking his brain up, only the xanax helps somewhat, he's in the army and in a pretty stressful environment that he cant currently get out of..

i'm honestly looking for any advice at this point, been researching as much as i can for at least a month and a half and i'm not closer to helping him then when i started..
>>
>>74843703
No I used to. It actually helped me a lot in regard to my mood, but I had a really bad side effect of anorgasmia so I had to switch.

>>74844283
Adderall and drugs like it are actually pretty great for depression as well.
>>
I urge anybody reading this to never take any medication for their mental illnesses.
>>
>>74850010
pharmacist here. Psych is still a very hit or miss field. Besides that, it takes 4-6 weeks for it to start working anyways, so you need to give it another week or two at least. And he needs to be sure to never miss a dose.

>>74850380
This is also correct. Stop being a little bitch. You guys wouldn't believe how many women take bipolar meds. I bet there are 9 women for every man taking anti-psychotics or bipolar medicines. Bitches be crazy, it's not a meme.
>>
>>74847591

Nah, coming here doesn't make you depressed. Depressed people come here to vent and wallow in how shitty the world is. If you have a healthy personality, you'd spend your time on more productive things. That reminds me, I should stop.
>>
>>74850010
get him off the meds immediately
>>
>>74843703

Its what gives Yeezy his powers.
>>
>>74845382
>and started compulsively gambling

Really? I know old people on Parkinson's drugs have had this happen to them, some lost their entire life savings. But not SSRI's or Xanax or Lithium. Interesting. You should definitely tell your physician this.

http://www.healthline.com/health-news/parkinsons-drugs-may-lead-to-compulsive-gambling-102014

Limp dick and weight gain are common from SSRI's though. You should look into the new ones though. Without you telling me, I'd guess you take paroxitine or Citalopram.
>>
>>74850380
I'm kind of interested to know, since /pol/ seems so against prescription drugs, what /pol/ would do for depression?

Telling these people all they need to do is diet and exercise is fallacious. Some people can't even get out of bed many days if it's severe depression. It affects your energy, motivation, etc.

I get acting like ADHD and depression aren't real mental disorders is a reaction to the notion that they are over prescribed, but to suggest anything but doctor advice is almost malicious.
>>
>>74850951
1. stop coming to /pol/
2. go outside
3. exercise
4. take some long walks while being in nature
5.??
6. done
>>
>>74850951
>Telling these people all they need to do is diet and exercise is fallacious

It's really not though. Find a hobby that makes you happy. Buy tools and do woodworking. Join a gym, play a sport, volunteer, anything.
>>
Took it for 2 weeks after being dragged to the medical Jew by my Mum.
stopped taking it, basically collapsed at work.
I was dealing with issues that I needed to solve myself. I was depressed, because I was supposed to be brought down by the situation I was in. It was natural. You need to solve the issue, not throw drugs at it. Especially ones as dangerous as SSRI's.
>>
>>74850010

I've you've done your research you must know that the efficacy of SSRI's isn't very high, and at best uncertain. If you experience many side effects it is not worth it.

Going for a run or petting a furry animal has shown to work just as well to combat depression as these pills. I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>74850951

Preoccupation.

Seriously.
>>
I keep getting thoughts that no one wants me around for years. It's getting annoying.

Fortunately it lasts only hours instead of weeks.
>>
>>74844840

They do the EXACT opposite for depressed people.
Your high will be pretty shit, and the next 2 weeks are hell.

Dont take molly if youre depressed, it sends you down a pretty fucked hole afterwards
>>
>>74851208
This is correct.
>>
>>74843703
fuck no
do you want to kill a bunch of schoolkids?

besides
>fuck your feelings. man up
>>
>>74843703
No. Seems kind of redundant when I can just be an alcoholic.
>>
Stopped taking escitalopram weeks ago. Was on 20mg per day for over 2 years and it turned me into a zombie. I became extremely lazy, gained weight, lost sex drive and developed a gambling addiction (not sure if related). It's been a tough few weeks but I'm starting to feel clearer and my marriage is recovering after a very rough year. I would encourage anyone to stop taking them, get out and exercise, change your diet and just suck it up.

I was originally taking them for anxiety and panic disorder but I'd rather be anxious than not enjoy life.

Say no to the pharmajew.
>>
>>74850941
Not >>74845382 but yeah, I was on Paxil, I stopped taking it altogether.

However I was on Pharmajew shit from when I was a child because of those morons misdiagnosing and placing me on Ritalin, Prozac, and Zoloft.

Fuck the Psychiatric drug market, the only use it should be are for mental ward patients or those who are in the ICU and need to cope with PTSD associated with the damage from what sent them to the ICU.
>>
>>74851108
>>74851096
>>74851291
Preoccupation doesn't get rid of inherent depression. When you are depressed, especially those with chronic depression, you have no interest or motivation to do anything. Like I said, these people have trouble getting out of bed nevermind going to the gym, or starting a woodworking shop. Undiagnosed, untreated people with depression are more likely abuse drugs with far worse effects than an SSRI.
>>
>>74846007
Shit, nigger, legitimate depression isn't anything like what those fuckers on Tumblr would have you believe. It isn't "feeling a bit sad so you don't eat breakfast", or just feeling sad at all. Few years back, my life completely fell apart. Lost my job, my flat, ended up sleeping at a different friend's house every night of the week. I stopped even caring, got a shitty job serving shitty people in McDonalds, blew all my money on drink and drugs. I went to parties out of habit, woke up in the morning out of habit, and went to a job I fucking hated because I had nothing else that I wanted to do. Life became just a long corridor, I didn't know where it ended, but I knew that I wanted to stop walking sooner or later.

One night, it was Boxing Day and I'd been out yet again. I don't really remember that much, but I'd taken basically all the drugs I had in the house before I'd gone to bed (which was a shitload of drugs, I can tell you). I woke up in the morning covered in my own sick, somehow having not choked on it, and wondered where the fuck the last year had gone and what I'd been doing with my life.

Before that, I'd gone to bed each night wishing that I just wouldn't wake up in the morning, just to escape the grind that had become my life. The shock of it nearly happening put things in perspective, and I actively worked to get my shit together, look for another job in my old field, and get myself a halfway decent place to live again.

Point is, fuck outta here with your bullshit about being too "sad" to eat breakfast, and fuck Tumblr's glorification of mental illness. I'm better now, but I'll never be the same as I used to be. Too much shit has happened.
>>
>>74851691
>when I was a child

I am vehemently against any psych drugs for children unless absolutely 100% necessary. I cringe every time I give a fucking 8 year old Olanzapine or Quetiapine.
>>
>>74851844
You understand what depression actually is? It's a chemical imbalance in the brain. Doing enjoyable activities floods the brain with these same endorphins. Working out, playing basketball, building wooden cabinets, etc... Drugs (illegal ones like mdma and weed) can do this artificially, which is why it's addicting. Sex also does this, which is why it can also be addicting, same with gambling.

Point is, there ARE non-pharmaceutical ways to give your brain the chemicals it needs to not be a sadcunt.
>>
I take some anti anxiety pills when I need to go outside the house does that count
>>
>>74843703
Some one is keeping a catalog of all these "Jews" right.
>>
>>74852044
You're an idiot. When you're chronically or heavily depressed you're not able to do any of those activities. Certainly, they will help in the process, but for some people this is not enough and they need the medication.
>>
just pharmaceutical stimulants from time to time.

a friend of mine was prescribed anti-depressants told him of the potential side effects he immediately stopped taking them, he took them just for three days. I told him to get back to the gym and get a somewhat regular sleeping schedule back and to scale back the party drug to maybe once every two weeks or so.
>>
>>74848289
how u doin
>>
>>>74852044
Let's play spot the retard

The whole "Chemical imbalance" theory is just that: a theory. This has never been proven or mesured, stop lying to yourself. There are natural ways to cure "depression", because of the pharmasudical industry we label sadness or temporary stages of an emotional low as "depression" and believe that the people truly afflicted with severe chronic depression have nothing wrong with them and just need to take a walk. For most people, getting up and out is the solution. Is it the tried cure for the? No
>>
>>74852972
>>74852044
>>
>>74852217
You sound like that fat bitch who says they NEED gastric bypass, because they CAN'T diet and exercise. They ARE indeed addicted to food, and it IS very hard to stop eating shit, and eat right.

How I do I know these things? It's anecdotal, but I did both of these things. I was a 230 lb chubby depressed sadcunt.

I am now a 200 lb /fit/ happy cunt. I take no drugs. I go to the gym 4 times a week and play apehoop with a bunch of dindus every week for about 3-4 hours as well for extra cardio.
>>
i used to for a bit. then i found out about niacin. i take about 2000 mg a day and no longer have any need for it.

http://foodmatters.tv/articles-1/how-to-take-niacin-vitamin-b3-for-depression-and-anxiety
>>
A strong psychedelic experience can do wonders for moderate to severe depression. I believe this is so because after seeing the world from a different perspective (metaphorically and physically, this is what psychedelics do in a literal sense), you are reintroduced to certain worldly and thoughtful concepts which you may have become cynical twords. Psychedelics can remind you of the beauty and wonder which exists in the world, and allow you to embrace your insignificance, ultimately reinspiring, or simply inspiring natural happiness.
In my younger years I was dealing with very moderate, yet reoccurring periods of depression, in which I'd shit myself in and break off Tues with everyone. After my first experience with LSD (it was 1P-LSD, still available legally for you you law nuts), I was inspired with complete awe and ever since I have had a new and genuine appreciation for the world. Nobody is happy all the time, but there is no need to be sad all the time
>>
>>74852972
It's not a theory, fucktard. We can measure it, and have. I will admit that the drugs are WAAAAYYYYYY over prescribed though, no doubt. I'm a pharmacist, I sell drugs for a living, but I'm still privy to the pharmajew tricks, and there are many of them. most pharmacists are, btw. They now well paxil as a 7.5 mg dose for hot flashes. This is a VERY old drug, available for 4 bucks at wall mart in the 15 or 30 mg dose. But this is brand name only and costs about 400 bucks a bottle. If your pharmacist is cool, he'll tell your physician to prescribe the 30 mg dose with directions to cut in half and take 3 halves Otherwise you're paying literally 100x more for a third the dose. Not even kidding.
>>
File: pol.jpg (189 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
189 KB, 1152x864
>>74854052
and pic
>>
File: DailyReminder.jpg (25 KB, 393x289) Image search: [Google]
DailyReminder.jpg
25 KB, 393x289
>>74846191
I can't help but feel that cutting is an attention seeking behaviour that is very feminine and I feel you're a bit gay for doing it
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.