[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Charles De Gaulle - The airport that the plane lost in Egyp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Charles_de_Gaulle__3525379b.jpg (61 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Charles_de_Gaulle__3525379b.jpg
61 KB, 620x387
Charles De Gaulle - The airport that the plane
lost in Egypt took off from:

>French detectives are examining a pool of around 85,000 people with "red badge" security clearance that gives them access to restricted areas of Charles de Gaulle airport.

>Last December around 70 red badges were withdrawn from staff at Charles de Gaulle who were found to have praised the attacks in Paris, prayed at mosques linked to radicalism or showing signs of growing religiosity like refusing to shake hands with women.

December 2015 - special permissions revoked - RT news, https://www.rt.com/news/325973-paris-airport-employees-radicalization/
Quoted text - The Telegraph, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/21/egyptair-crash---smoke-detected-inside-the-aircraft-cabin-as-sea/

No wonder how the plane was brought down, 70 suspected terrorist sympathizers with special access permissions in the Charles De Gaulle airport, only revoked after the December 2015 terrorist attacks. How can liberal, politically correct, Muslim defenders be so naive, /pol/?
>>
>how can retards be naive
gee i dont know
>>
>>74841980
>How can liberal, politically correct, Muslim defenders be so naive

Because they drop on their heads from 650000 feet.
>>
because the french are arrogant as fuck and need scores of people slaughtered before they apply common sense
>>
File: 1349198305315.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1349198305315.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>74841980
>no background checks because thad would be racisss

i don't have a suitable image to convey my emotion.
>>
Why does everybody keep blaming Charles De Gaulle the location of the fires implies that the explosion happened from the food trollies. It was probably more coke bombs either planted by airport staff or smuggled on by a flight attendant. It's 50/50 France or Egypt atm
>>
>>74841980
>around 85,000 people with "red badge" security clearance
>gives them access to restricted areas of Charles de Gaulle airport
>around 85,000 people
>85,000 people
>around
There's your problem
>>
>>74842826
still nearly 1% who had them revoked due to suspected radicalism.
>>
>>74842555
I would imagine that the food trolleys are loaded in the departing airport.

It would cost the airline too much money to carry the food between multiple destinations.
>>
Western Yurope is cucked. Hail Eastern Europe.
>>
>>74842271
>because the french are arrogant

Coming from a burger, that's rich.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.