[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: WE.jpg (96 KB, 740x448) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
96 KB, 740x448
WE
>>
File: 1432274967402.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1432274967402.png
89 KB, 500x500
>>74838454
DONT DO IT BRO THE JANITOR IS HERE JESUS CHRIST YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL
>>
>>74838454
WUZ HISTORICAL REVISIONISTS
>>
File: 1459120594053.jpg (24 KB, 480x590) Image search: [Google]
1459120594053.jpg
24 KB, 480x590
>Friend hates SJWs and is constantly ranting how they destroy everything
>Also a die hard Battlefield fan and defends this garbage
>mfw
>>
Truth is that niggers did nothing but rob, molest and rape innocent Europeans, niggers are fucking disgusting and all male niggers shall die and their men taken over by the Great European Empire. It shall be so.
>>
>>74838454
i thought that europeans had thousands of africans in their armies recruited from the colonies? that's what happens in victoria 2 atleast.
>>
>>74838482
>implying /pol/ has even a single designated janitor and that all the bannings that happen aren't just bored janitors that stumble over here for ten minutes at most
>>
>>74838969
This
>>
>>74838454
>The 369th Infantry Regiment, formerly known as the 15th New York National Guard Regiment, was an infantry regiment of the United States Army National Guard that saw action in World War I and World War II. The Regiment consisted of African Americans and Puerto Ricans and was known for being the first African American regiment to serve with the American Expeditionary Forces during World War I. Before the 15th New York National Guard Regiment was formed, any African American that wanted to fight in the war had to enlist in the French or Canadian armies.

>The regiment was nicknamed the Harlem Hellfighters, the Black Rattlers and the Men of Bronze, which was given to the regiment by the French. The nickname "Hell Fighters" was given to them by the Germans due to their toughness and that they never lost a man through capture, lost a trench or a foot of ground to the enemy.

>The "Harlem Hellfighters" were the first all black regiment that helped change the American public's opinion on African American soldiers and helped pave the way for future African American soldiers.

Who gives a shit, its an expasion anyways. Nobody cares, nobody did give a shit that BF2 assault was black, nobody gave a shit that BF3 medic was black.
>>
>>74839044

Colonial troops yeah. Harlem Hell Fighters were actually attached to the French Army for most of the war, wore French helmets too. I thought it was pretty clever, you get to appease Americans with an American main character but get to show more of the war since you'll be fighting with the French.
>>
File: adrian.jpg (181 KB, 800x603) Image search: [Google]
adrian.jpg
181 KB, 800x603
>>74840379
>>
File: 1463765277952.jpg (149 KB, 1422x882) Image search: [Google]
1463765277952.jpg
149 KB, 1422x882
>>74838454
>>
>>74838454

He is a Harlem Hellfighter.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.