[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when Merkel was based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
https://youtu.be/9qaxoX9MF0M
In under a year she's gone from throwing out refugees to accepting them by the millions

So why has she done it? What dirt could the elite have on Merkel that would force her to comply? Is she a Jew perhaps or is she part of the nwo crowd
>>
Was probably intentionally fed misinformation, brainwashed.
>>
It doesn't matter now. The people will rebell and people like Merkel will get hanged for their crimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>>74837990
That was the start... ONE FUCKING CRYING SANDNIGGER
>>
>>74838180
I'm just interested in how the elite control our politics. In the UK I'm sure pedo rings are sufficient blackmail.
>>
>>74837990
Living side by side has failed so we need to behead all those that insult islam. Perfectly consitent if batshit insane position. The strangest thing is that before she decided to destroy Germany and drag as much of Europe down with it she might as well have had herself elected for life.
>>
>>74838180
That's bullshit the people are too happy. That's not enough for a rebellion. I think the politic will go back a little with muuh stronger rules and some other bullshit for the people and that's enough. We are too stupid. Sad.
>>
>>74837990

Bilderberg is in germany this year

She was there in 2005 and got elected in 2006

She is just doing what the masters want her to do and is positioning herself to become one of them.

See it as an application. She knows her time is up soon so she is just making sure that she has a place within the ruling class of the NWO
>>
>>74837990

It always makes me laugh how people will practically trip over themselves to defend immigration and immigrants. It's very dogmatic in their defense. Immigrants are always a net positive and any harm they do is only tiny and insignificant. I can never think of any group of people that would accept child rape and having to change your lifestyle and customs to appease immigrants and to prevent rape.

It just goes to show that the West is truly dead and there is no recovering from this.
>>
>>74838353
They use the utilitarian logic to say "oh a few kids getting raped doesn't outweigh the benefits of refugees" but when I question the value of these people I.e cultural, education etc then suddenly it becomes a moral issue and I'm a horrible human being and all that nonsense
>>
>>74837990
>So why has she done it?
I'm assuming election season.
>>
>>74837990
They replaced her with a synth
>>
>>74837990
>implying merkel is in charge.
she is just another puppet.
germany has no democracy or government.
we all know the central european banks dictate what happens in soon to be europistan.
>>
File: 1462536731000.jpg (125 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1462536731000.jpg
125 KB, 853x480
>>74837990
>>
File: 1453316081081.png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453316081081.png
14 KB, 500x500
>>74837990

She meant it. She doesn't want multiculturalism anymore.

She wants German culture to be eradicated and replaced by Islam.
>>
>>74837990
There will be a higher power above her making her do it
>>
>>74838185
>>74837990

Reminder that this happened because she is 61 and childless
>>
>>74837990

Real answer? Blackmail.

Her position shifted radically once it came out that the NSA had all her communications tapped. They have her by the flaps and are forcing her to make Germany a giant Muslim cumbucket.
>>
>>74837990
>So why has she done it?
She is a resentful old cow mad at the world because she wasted her chance to have kids with Chad. Now Germany has to pay for her mistakes, by committing genocide on her people.
>>
>>74837990
>woman
>ever being based
>>
she just finally submitted to her zionist handlers like our 'leader' did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.